Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

That's good, it's a reminder that being shot down really isn't so bad, and therefore there's no reason not to get out there and ask out more women so they can shoot you down as well.
are you kidding? it's like the worst thing ever. only time I can actually "approach" a girl is if I'm in another city that I won't be back to in a long time, drunk, and she isn't very attractive.
It's worth reading this through to the end.
yes it is. I will be using this now. if I can remember.
Heres what Im copying....the dump bed will contain the cooler on outings and serve as a trash disposal system at home. I figure the grand Im saving by fabricating it myself will somehow be cheaper in the long run than the thirteen hundred in labor and materials Ill have invested in the end. Yeah, strat really needs to invest in Icewater International
needs some attachments on the side for an ax and shovel and other tools. maybe a removable waterproof cover? OH... how about an integrated water container on the back with a pump hose attachment? yeah, you've got some work to do.
When I was sixteen I had a passion for Camero's.
First car was this:81z.jpg1981 Camaro Z28It had vinyl seats and no AC.Had it senior year of college. Pull in the parking lot and see some local Milwaukee resident.LMR: Nice car. That got a 350 under the hood there?Lefty: Yeah...350 / 351 whatever it takes.
I'm driving to Philly tomorrow. Does anyone live there that I can pretend I might meet up with?
The wife is in NJ. Exit 109 on the Parkway. She makes some mean tacos.
Yeah, strat really needs to invest in Icewater International
Any internships available this summer?-Clint

My drive into work includes going past the local high school (easy Sal).I came in a little late today and I saw about 150 kids walking (whoa Sal) and noticed only 1 had a bookbag. Is this normal these days? Is college clouding my memory of high school? Was there no homework? (No Sal, I didn't get any digits)

I think about things, like "Which posters would I most like to hang out with?" The list looks something like:1) Beans2) Dawson3) Speedz and SalAnd that's pretty much it. I mean, I'd have dinner with Ouch, or grab drinks with Geoff and Mojo, but the point is: Dawson is probably #2, just because it's almost a lock that we'd have fun and do stupid stuff.
And we could talk about accounting!
Having hung out with Dawson in real life, I can say that this didn't happen at all.
Well yeah..but this is Sal we're talking about
When I was sixteen I had a passion for Camero's.
I drove a Camaro in high school...girls loved it
see i like ordering things online. I like to order it and then try to forget about it. then a couple of days later I come home and BAM, new stuff. nice surprise in the evening you know?
Is this how you fill up the truck?

You know how I'm always posting from the computer lab? Well, I'm usually supposed to be in class during those hours. I have been expecting school to get difficult at some point, but so far it simply hasn't. I got to retard university, apparently. I have decided on an experiment:I am taking my Cost Accounting final cold. It's not cumulative, but covers 3 new chapters (for the dorks: "Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis;" "Inventory Management;" "Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations"). I have been to zero of the lectures, and have not opened the book except to look up the chapter titles 30 seconds ago.It's 10:06 right now, and my exam is at 10:30. After this post, I'm going to skim the chapter and see if I can get a B- or better. I have heard talk of "Economic Order Quantity," and I believe there might be some square roots involved, so I should probably cover that first. Also, I have no pencil or calculator.

Nothing unreasonable about that.
Well I guess not but the simple fact is that when I want something I want to go to a store and buy it and not wait 2-5 days for it. See right now it is on a truck for delivery. So I know it is going to be sitting outside in front of the door in the hot sun all alone until later tonight when I get home. It's so WRONG!
see i like ordering things online. I like to order it and then try to forget about it. then a couple of days later I come home and BAM, new stuff. nice surprise in the evening you know?
I guess I can see this. I was going to say something about you living in a hole but people already took care of that. So how are you doing today?
First car was this:81z.jpg1981 Camaro Z28
Nice. Sadly though they just don't do it for me anymore. Not even the new one's which seem to be everywhere out here. I still like a nice black 69 though.
Is this how you fill up the truck?
lol
There was a bunch of stuff you posted that I don't care about.
You ever going to cash that check?
I got to retard university, apparently. I have decided on an experiment:
first sentence: lolsecond sentence: I have been going to basically every class except the useless "capstone" business strategy course at 8am, which is taught by a PHD student and useless. I do whatever homework is assigned, but religiously avoid studying for exams. everything is mean-adjusted, yet I'm still probably going to get a 3.0. I think EVERY university might be retard university, because what option do they have? Who would fill enrollment if we barred them all from college?also: my group presents for a project on wednesday but scheduled a meeting for 8pm on Sunday to do it. the class is an 8am M/W. I go in to see if McDs has scheduled me, and they've neglected to post next week's schedule yet. Directly beside the schedule is a new recruit bio. In the space provided for "Why do you want to work for McDonalds" she wrote, "I like helping and McDonalds is a good componey."
My drive into work includes going past the local high school (easy Sal).I came in a little late today and I saw about 150 kids walking (whoa Sal) and noticed only 1 had a bookbag. Is this normal these days? Is college clouding my memory of high school? Was there no homework? (No Sal, I didn't get any digits)
My kids in middle school and elementary school carry a book bag everyday. Must be a Chicago thing.
You know how I'm always posting from the computer lab? Well, I'm usually supposed to be in class during those hours. I have been expecting school to get difficult at some point, but so far it simply hasn't. I got to retard university, apparently. I have decided on an experiment:I am taking my Cost Accounting final cold. It's not cumulative, but covers 3 new chapters (for the dorks: "Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis;" "Inventory Management;" "Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations"). I have been to zero of the lectures, and have not opened the book except to look up the chapter titles 30 seconds ago.It's 10:06 right now, and my exam is at 10:30. After this post, I'm going to skim the chapter and see if I can get a B- or better. I have heard talk of "Economic Order Quantity," and I believe there might be some square roots involved, so I should probably cover that first. Also, I have no pencil or calculator.
Hmm - if you don't remember where the classroom is for the test since you haven't been to any of the lectures, that would be the nightmare I have every so often.
Hey Wordies, despite my spate of upper body injuries i've still been able to continue lower body weights and running, along with dieting I have now lost 19 lbs, from 190 to 171 (from scale 2 days straight) weight flutuates but this is pretty accurate.
I heard some where losing weight it really easy, so that's really not that impressive.
Last weekend I bought a James the Tank Engine for BooBoo (BooBoo :club: choo choos). The next day I went and bought a bunch of track, BooBoo thought it was kinda cool to watch the choochoo go round and round. Today I went and bought another engine, four freight cars, a bunch more track, and a lumber mill with working loading crane and set it up. BooBoo said Choo Choo! then ate dinner and went to bed. Mags and I have spent the last hour setting up increasing complicated track layouts with lego bridges and stuff, and are playing with it right now. Having kids is so much fun!
I didn't know you were uber wealthy.
In other news, since my last four wheeling adventure was cut short due to lack of supplies, Ive been working on a small trailer to tow behind my ATV
I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been seeing commercials for these and I think I really really want one. polaris-ranger-rzr.jpg
mustang? Did I hear mustang????
you must eat chocolate frosted sugar bombs for breakfast. you had the last response in every. single. post. in the hockey forum the other day.
Hmm - if you don't remember where the classroom is for the test since you haven't been to any of the lectures, that would be the nightmare I have every so often.
Yep. I spent most of my college years in a pot-smoked haze, and I actually went from lunch on the first day back from Christmas to summer exams without going to any classes, mostly by accident. One day I looked at the calendar and was shocked to see it was the end of term, and I had an exam in 15 minutes. I bolted for campus and headed for the classroom I had attended one morning so many months earlier, but was shocked - shocked I tell you - to discover that the exam was being held somewhere else. And I had no idea where. I made some frantic phone calls, found where the exam was, and realized I had no idea where this "Arthur Johnson" building was. I eventually found it, and the exam, but they didn't want to let me in because by that time I was so late. I begged my way in somehow (sorry to the girl that I ended up sitting next to - I didn't mean to be so out of breath, sweaty, and stinky for the exam but there was a lot of uphill running involved, and I don't run. Like, ever) and wrote the exam. I finished the exam without much trouble and passed the course, but that experience was pretty key in my dropping out. "If I can put 2hrs of work in during an entire term (running time not included) and still get a decent grade, this college thing is a ****ing joke" was the approximate line of reasoning I used as I sat back on the couch and my roommate passed me the Playstation controller and my bong.Substitute FCP for bong, and paycheck for grades, and I just noticed that I haven't changed much since college.
you must eat chocolate frosted sugar bombs for breakfast. you had the last response in every. single. post. in the hockey forum the other day.
lol..thats cool when that happens
I never got it. I just assumed you never sent it.Projected exam score: 75/100Adjustment for consistently low exam score projections: +8New projected exam score: 82/100Retard university!
Yeah I sent in March. Liz was moving money around last night and balancing the checkbook and we are off $90 and that check is, well as we both now no, not been cashed. Well at least it wasn't a money order. I fucking hate the post office. If you get a check numbered 642, don't cash it. I will send another one. I haven't decided if I want to pay $20 to put a stop payment on it. Check #651 will be there next week.