I Called In Sick Today

Spectacular day today.Got stuck in an elevator for a half hour so I was late to work.Got shot down by the first woman I've asked out since...since...since so long ago I don't remember the last one.Got interrogated by the VP of my department because some asshat that was completely irrational on the phone sent a complaint email to the CEO about me.Computer kept weirding out and rotating my screen 180 degress so everything was upside down.Just a spectacular day.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Got shot down by the first woman I've asked out since...since...since so long ago I don't remember the last one.
That's good, it's a reminder that being shot down really isn't so bad, and therefore there's no reason not to get out there and ask out more women so they can shoot you down as well.
see i like ordering things online. I like to order it and then try to forget about it. then a couple of days later I come home and BAM, new stuff. nice surprise in the evening you know?
i wasn't aware that UPS delivered to the middle of buttfuck nowhere, promptly or otherwise...

You know what show doesn't hold up? Sex in the City. You know what else? I like lemon pie, but better with cool whip than mirengue. Maybe that's because I can't spell meringue. Or because I'm of the low class variety.I'm driving to Philly tomorrow. Does anyone live there that I can pretend I might meet up with?

You know what show doesn't hold up? Sex in the City. You know what else? I like lemon pie, but better with cool whip than mirengue. Maybe that's because I can't spell meringue. Or because I'm of the low class variety.I'm driving to Philly tomorrow. Does anyone live there that I can pretend I might meet up with?
are you bringing your duster?
I'm driving to Philly tomorrow. Does anyone live there that I can pretend I might meet up with?
My wife is there as we speak....She claims that the airport has a giant statue of a football player and George Washington standing next to each other near the baggage claimWe discussed the point behind the tributes for a few minutes but drew no conclusion Id arrange a meet but I know for a fact you have no firearms at your disposal and she always makes sure the door is secured

Last weekend I bought a James the Tank Engine for BooBoo (BooBoo :club: choo choos). The next day I went and bought a bunch of track, BooBoo thought it was kinda cool to watch the choochoo go round and round. Today I went and bought another engine, four freight cars, a bunch more track, and a lumber mill with working loading crane and set it up. BooBoo said Choo Choo! then ate dinner and went to bed. Mags and I have spent the last hour setting up increasing complicated track layouts with lego bridges and stuff, and are playing with it right now. Having kids is so much fun!

My wife is there as we speak....
Maybe we can meet up and she can cook me dinner. I've always wanted explosive bloody diarrhea.
Last weekend I bought a James the Tank Engine for BooBoo (BooBoo choo choos). The next day I went and bought a bunch of track, BooBoo thought it was kinda cool to watch the choochoo go round and round. Today I went and bought another engine, four freight cars, a bunch more track, and a lumber mill with working loading crane and set it up. BooBoo said Choo Choo! then ate dinner and went to bed. Mags and I have spent the last hour setting up increasing complicated track layouts with lego bridges and stuff, and are playing with it right now. Having kids is so much fun!
Stop using real names, it freaks me out.
I've always wanted explosive bloody diarrhea.
Thats not so bad.... its the month long constipation that gets yaIn other news, since my last four wheeling adventure was cut short due to lack of supplies, Ive been working on a small trailer to tow behind my ATVLike everything I undertake, its turned from a simple beer cooler toting device into an elaborate project I just finished the tubular control arms that connect to the mono leaf spring for the fully independent suspension with a fourteen inch ground clearanceHeres what Im copying....the dump bed will contain the cooler on outings and serve as a trash disposal system at home. I figure the grand Im saving by fabricating it myself will somehow be cheaper in the long run than the thirteen hundred in labor and materials Ill have invested in the end. Yeah, strat really needs to invest in Icewater International2Small.JPG1Small.JPG
You know what show doesn't hold up? Sex in the City.
Is this supposed to imply that at one time this was a good show?
Last weekend I bought a James the Tank Engine for BooBoo (BooBoo :club: choo choos). The next day I went and bought a bunch of track, BooBoo thought it was kinda cool to watch the choochoo go round and round. Today I went and bought another engine, four freight cars, a bunch more track, and a lumber mill with working loading crane and set it up. BooBoo said Choo Choo! then ate dinner and went to bed. Mags and I have spent the last hour setting up increasing complicated track layouts with lego bridges and stuff, and are playing with it right now. Having kids is so much fun!
As a guy with 3 boys under 10 who all love trains.... buy track online. It's WAY cheaper than stores. I think the last crap-load of track we bought was like $30 for a 100+ piece set. I'll try to find a link.

I was eating dinner today and a friend, who recently finished all of AD on my suggestion, and I were re-enacting the "Beads?" part and some kid who is very shy and pretty much keeps to himself walks into the dining room and says "Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa; I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it. Why Micheal, so you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep 'em bottled up but they will come out Micheal, sometimes in the most unexpected...Hey..WHERE THE **** ARE MY HARD BOILED EGGS?!?!" And then walks out into our pit with his head down.Made my day.

Not really, but when it came out it was pretty edgy, almost impressively so.
I'll give you that, since it was basically the first of HBO's great run of shows. However, I always thought it was easily the worst.