I Called In Sick Today

earl grey
Didn't he play WR for the Lions?
I talk about my job all the time, Geoff, so I hope you're just wondering what I'm studying. Here's my current course-schedule. Let's see if you can figure out what my major is:1) Money and Banking2) Federal Income Taxation3) Cost Accounting4) Intermediate Accounting IIJust in case, here's my spring schedule:1) Accounting Information Systems2) Intermediate Accounting III (Liabilities)
Ahh...the good ol' days
I like your style today, and also Geoffrey's nancy post.
My first girlfriend's name was Nanci. TS.
Now the great news.............
Congrats. FYI - the product at your old shop was just ok.
Her name is Pete and she has a deep voice for those of you hesitating to make the call
It's Bizzle!
Having hung out with Dawson in real life, I can say that this didn't happen at all.
I can concur. MMA doesn't bring out the hotties.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Congrats. FYI - the product at your old shop was just ok.
It was no BWW... that's for sure.
I think about things, like "Which posters would I most like to hang out with?" The list looks something like:3) Speedz and Sal
I like thinking of us as a package deal, even though that's not what you meant.
The problem with actually hanging out with Beans is that the mystery would be gone. The mystery is what makes him so desirable.
Food for thought.
Who wants a short, lighthearted news story to brighten their day? Locals save cat from roof, but it almost turns into a disaster... intrigued? Click here
There is a cat that looks almost exactly like one in the above story that is currently under my blankets, purring away while falling asleep. His name is Mickey, he's cool as shit, and I've been taking him home to get him out of his cage whenever possible (he's up for adoption at work). His only problem is that from 4-6am he's always really cracked out and keeps me awake.

I hate ordering stuff online. I know it's cheaper usually than in store and more selection but the wait for delivery is annoying. No matter how many times I click on the tracking link it still says my stuff will get here tomorrow.

I hate ordering stuff online. I know it's cheaper usually than in store and more selection but the wait for delivery is annoying. No matter how many times I click on the tracking link it still says my stuff will get here tomorrow.
When I ordered my first iPod they said it would be about a month to ship. The day before it was due to arrive I got an email saying it would be another month or more, and I was really pissed. The next day it arrived. Not sure what that email was all about.
When I ordered my first iPod they said it would be about a month to ship. The day before it was due to arrive I got an email saying it would be another month or more, and I was really pissed. The next day it arrived. Not sure what that email was all about.
SIKE
Yeah Rainn mentions sockington all the time, they're like frenemies.
Ha, nice.I was in tears laughing last night thinking of beans looking at me all confused as Deb and I were talking about the chiropractor. She asked what time my appointment was Friday. I told her I wasn't sure about continuing with it, and she looked confused.I said, "Well, I went there for arm pains and now my back hurts, I have broken ribs and a shaved chest? My arm hurts worse than ever and my shoulder as well. He barely speaks English so I don't understand most of what he's saying, and beans was kinda questioning the fact that I am actually paying to have this done to me? Think about it. I feel like Rudy and his secratary are dying laughing theminute I walk out of the joint and planning what they can do to me the next week. Before he's done I'm liable to have a mohawk and be on crutches!"
beans was kinda questioning the fact that I am actually paying to have this done to me? .....Think about it.
A few nights ago Zach and I were working on his soon to be car project and I told him about your chiroquacktic problems.... he figures they are doing some sort of experiments on you as wellAnyway, what triggered the conversation was my spine model hanging on the wall. A few years back some friends and I attended an auction at the local university and bought up a few oddities including the full sized backbone. It even includes red colored rubber nerves and cartlidge It turned out that the spine wasnt supposed to be sold that day. The professor was in attendance but didnt find out until the gavel fell and saw us place it with our other purchases. He tried every way he could to convince us to donate or sell it back to him...."So what do you guys plan on doing with it anyway?""I dunno""You dont need it for anything, right?""Well.... no""Then sell it back to me... it went for sixty so Ill give you a hundred, ok?""Nah... I think we'll keep it""For what?""I dunno....we might start doin back surgery or sumthin" "..."He pestered us for a while and then started stalking the model, acting like he was gonna steal it or something so we locked it up in the truckHey guap.... I have a long pm to send you as soon as I get to the house puter and copy/paste it to the board

Hey Wordies, despite my spate of upper body injuries i've still been able to continue lower body weights and running, along with dieting I have now lost 19 lbs, from 190 to 171 (from scale 2 days straight) weight flutuates but this is pretty accurate. I am in week 10 of my workouts so this is pretty good and on schedule losing about 2 lbs per week. I honestly could eat a tad better and do better but i'm not into killing myself any more than Rudy is already accomplishing. I am sorry if i'm treading on Ron's territory here y'all.

You're doing it wrong. Become an Amazon Prime member and two day shipping is free on almost everything. Next day is only 3.99.
Hey Wordies, despite my spate of upper body injuries i've still been able to continue lower body weights and running, along with dieting I have now lost 19 lbs, from 190 to 171 (from scale 2 days straight) weight flutuates but this is pretty accurate. I am in week 10 of my workouts so this is pretty good and on schedule losing about 2 lbs per week. I honestly could eat a tad better and do better but i'm not into killing myself any more than Rudy is already accomplishing. I am sorry if i'm treading on Ron's territory here y'all.
nice job.
You're doing it wrong. Become an Amazon Prime member and two day shipping is free on almost everything. Next day is only 3.99.
My shipping was free from where I purchased it from and I ordered it yesterday and it's scheduled for tomorrow. I wanted it yesterday.
My shipping was free from where I purchased it from and I ordered it yesterday and it's scheduled for tomorrow. I wanted it yesterday.
Nothing unreasonable about that.
Be PatientBe PatientDon't be in suuuuch a huurrrrrryWhen you getImpatientYou only starrrrrrrt to worrrry
see i like ordering things online. I like to order it and then try to forget about it. then a couple of days later I come home and BAM, new stuff. nice surprise in the evening you know?