I Called In Sick Today

I missed the exchange with LG. I was too busy watching my favorite sports team getting swept.yeah that's about how it went. pure ridiculousness. I don't blame CBJ for doing it, just saying...
I know how you feel. I have been on the Washington Nationals EVERY SINGLE GAME THEY'VE PLAYED this year. Take a look at some of those bullpen implosions.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

It's like its ****ing opposite day here.So I was thinking about speedz/wangs day dream conversation, which I have had similar ones many times. I was thinking that if I lost my family, I would take the insurance money and sell the houses and move to Chicago, buy a little flat, get Dawson to quit his job and support him with free rent and food/booze in trade for teaching me how to properly stuff puppets, but now this dream is completely ruined.I guess I need to go back to hoping my family lives.
I think about things, like "Which posters would I most like to hang out with?" The list looks something like:1) Beans2) Dawson3) Speedz and SalAnd that's pretty much it. I mean, I'd have dinner with Ouch, or grab drinks with Geoff and Mojo, but the point is: Dawson is probably #2, just because it's almost a lock that we'd have fun and do stupid stuff.
I was just ruffled that you thought I was intentionally trying to get somebody in trouble, or at least being wholly insensitive to his plight.Friendly hugs.
I thought nothing of that kind. I was just trying to protect a friend is all. An ex-gf finding where you post is one thing, an employer is a more serious matter. Just looking out for him, even though I know it's not my business. You're fine, no one was mad at you.Firm handshake with a pat on the back from the other hand, saying "Alright now, sport?"
I think about things, like "Which posters would I most like to hang out with?" The list looks something like:1) Beans2) Dawson3) Speedz and SalAnd that's pretty much it. I mean, I'd have dinner with Ouch, or grab drinks with Geoff and Mojo, but the point is: Dawson is probably #2, just because it's almost a lock that we'd have fun and do stupid stuff.
Ya I don't really want to kick it with you either.
I thought nothing of that kind. I was just trying to protect a friend is all. An ex-gf finding where you post is one thing, an employer is a more serious matter. Just looking out for him, even though I know it's not my business. You're fine, no one was mad at you.Firm handshake with a pat on the back from the other hand, saying "Alright now, sport?"
I can never tell if the patronizing thing is an act designed to get people riled up, if you really are just kinda condescending. My final word on the subject: I am not going to go out of my way to protect somebody's anonymity unless I'm given a directive. I am going to assume everything I've learned in this thread is fair game, because if it's not, why's it out there in the first place?
I would drink a beer with you, and then make a remark about your wife cans.
I'd make a remark about how they don't hold a training bra to these mamas.mrshobbes-1.jpg
How does LG fail to mention that? I went to twitter for the first time today, and saw the sign-up page, and left. But Rainn Wilson vs. a cat is pretty close to making me sign up.Pretty close.
I don't think anything will ever get me to sign up for Twitter. The stupid one-line updates are about the only thing I don't like about Facebook. Why would I want to join a site that ONLY has stupid updates?
The problem with actually hanging out with Beans is that the mystery would be gone. The mystery is what makes him so desirable.
I can never tell if the patronizing thing is an act designed to get people riled up, if you really are just kinda condescending. My final word on the subject: I am not going to go out of my way to protect somebody's anonymity unless I'm given a directive. I am going to assume everything I've learned in this thread is fair game, because if it's not, why's it out there in the first place?
The way it sounded in my head it wasn't patronising at all. It was affable bordering on affectionate.Re: Twitter, I'm fairly confident that you don't need to sign up to twitter to read other peoples pages. Someone try the sockington link I posted and tell me if it asks you to log in. I would do it myself but it is too much hassle to log out and then back in again.
Re: Twitter, I'm fairly confident that you don't need to sign up to twitter to read other peoples pages. Someone try the sockington link I posted and tell me if it asks you to log in. I would do it myself but it is too much hassle to log out and then back in again.
Most pages on Twitter can not be seen without signing in, because the default when you sign up is to keep your profile private. Most 'public' pages are not set to private... like the cat.Also, I sent you a PM yesterday(?), but I haven't heard back from you.
That's not from me...I actually dislike that phrase. I use "what's the good word" a lot.
oh then it was probably turd. yep, believe it was turd. not the asian one.
I know, I know, twitter is 'hip' right now and therefore you guys are all loathe to have any involvement with it for fear of being considered a trendwhore.
hahaha, this really is true.
I think about things, like "Which posters would I most like to hang out with?" The list looks something like:2) Dawson
I actually think dawson would be the very last on my list because I know if we did hang out, we'd end up hanging around all kinds of ridiculously hot women and they'd be all over him because, you know, he's dawson, and they wouldn't even notice me and I'd be all sitting there in the corner like "god women hate me I'm ugly boo hoo" and stuff. it'd be more depressing than fun.but yeah beans is number one, even though I'd be terrified.
Too much muffin top and thunder thighs. She also probably has excessive elbow skin.
I would eat it before her shower on sunday morning.
Also: Jeff, does she get bossy in bed? If so, do you like it?
The following items were put on my desk calendar this morning....call hugg and hall about skytrackamerican arrival nine twenty on fridaytom needs mechanical permit number for inspectiondraw strat/lg in a beetle bailey toon....strat falls asleep on patrol for mushrooms.... lg yells/puts him on KP duty.... last frame seen five "tubbling" over wastubs of potatoes under her glareneed eight five eights by three and a half grade eight long shank with castle nuts/pins
So I was thinking about speedz/wangs day dream conversation, which I have had similar ones many times.
My daydreams/dreams are about the entire population being gone when I wake up some morning...My activities include:Rigging a seven forty seven with radio control servos and flying it around LAX for a few hours before crashing it into the oceanToppling the StratosphereReleasing the water from Lake MeadSince cars would be crashed all over the roads/interstates, Id hotwire a large articulating rubber tired loader and spend a few weeks pushing them out of the way between Vegas and LARigging generators to operate beer coolers and other necessities of lifeStoring large quantities of gasoline treated with chemicals stolen from military bases to prevent agingMilitary bases...use you imagination
I think about things, like "Which posters would I most like to hang out with?" The list looks something like:1) Beans2) Dawson3) Speedz and Sal
As always, I appreciate the kind words, but you would REALLY need to fall off the wagon (and maybe down a large ravine) to enjoy the experienceA year or so I met a fellow poster from an auto forum we got acquainted onWithin a few minutes of the handshake inside the bar, he said"Damn.... all that stuff was serious, huh?"
I don't think anything will ever get me to sign up for Twitter.The problem with actually hanging out with Beans is that the mystery would be gone.
I suppose Im the only person in the world that has no idea what a twitter is.... Im guessing its a phone that does something spectacular that my Razor wontThat would probably be the least problem to deal with.... ask the guy from the car forum His wife had to beg him to go back home
020college7707659.jpg
fuck
Also, call her - there's a number right there....
Her name is Pete and she has a deep voice for those of you hesitating to make the call
but yeah beans is number one, even though I'd be terrified.I would eat it before her shower on sunday morning.
The initial shock would subside in a few weeks....Yeah, and if that poorly constructed bed made it through the first five minutes Id be very surprisedWho am I kidding.... three minutes maxThe other two would be spent staring at the pics on the wall
I actually think dawson would be the very last on my list because I know if we did hang out, we'd end up hanging around all kinds of ridiculously hot women and they'd be all over him because, you know, he's dawson, and they wouldn't even notice me and I'd be all sitting there in the corner like "god women hate me I'm ugly boo hoo" and stuff. it'd be more depressing than fun.
Having hung out with Dawson in real life, I can say that this didn't happen at all.

All,Keep in mind that the other guy with that other thread made sure that the thread in question was never seen. His resignation was solely based on the fact that he was posting on an internet forum and some things were frowned upon. That's it. No questions asked, they just didn't like it. Pretty sad imo.Moral judgement is a slippery slope but that company obv thought that they had the right to question it, even though a harsh word was never said about the company and in fact the guy was a huge proponent of the brand and ALWAYS talked up how good it was. Their loss.PMs will almost always be answered.

All,Keep in mind that the other guy with that other thread made sure that the thread in question was never seen. His resignation was solely based on the fact that he was posting on an internet forum and some things were frowned upon. That's it. No questions asked, they just didn't like it. Pretty sad imo.Moral judgement is a slippery slope but that company obv thought that they had the right to question it, even though a harsh word was never said about the company and in fact the guy was a huge proponent of the brand and ALWAYS talked up how good it was. Their loss.PMs will almost always be answered.
come on dude he said not to talk about it. geez, have some tact.