Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Or you could just ask one of your frat brothers to buy it for you and help lefty out!? Seriously Napa... step it up.
Yeah, but see, I don't have many friends that are business majors that haven't already done this. I'M LOOKING INTO IT THOUGH!
The odds of a Pitt/MEM final are about 6%
now is the time where i tell everyone that i have mizzou in the final 4 in all 3 of my brackets. i take no credit for knowing anything about college hoops this year, but i read this article and he convinced me that mizzou was an awesome sleeper.
My dad clued me into a seminar given by some wackjob statguy about the NCAA tournament today over at RIT.Pressure. Affecting performance. Hah.
EXPERTS!pete, i've been meaning to respond to your pm. it's funny i've never heard of that band because supposedly they're from here, but admittedly, i haven't paid attention to the chicago rock scene for a few years. that single seems like a pretty standard paint-by-numbers punk/pop tune. didn't blow my hair back, but again, not my cup of tea.
now is the time where i tell everyone that i have mizzou in the final 4 in all 3 of my brackets. i take no credit for knowing anything about college hoops this year, but i read this article and he convinced me that mizzou was an awesome sleeper.
Mk: getting his handicapping advice from the Wall Street Journal since 2009.
hot mustard sauce'd your post.
this was giggle worthy
Hedge?
pete, i've been meaning to respond to your pm. it's funny i've never heard of that band because supposedly they're from here, but admittedly, i haven't paid attention to the chicago rock scene for a few years. that single seems like a pretty standard paint-by-numbers punk/pop tune. didn't blow my hair back, but again, not my cup of tea.
you should either do that in PM, or post the link to the song so that we can all decide for ourselves.
you should either do that in PM, or post the link to the song so that we can all decide for ourselves.
yeah, I mean, you pretty much nailed it here. mk lori'd the shit out of us.
yeah, I mean, you pretty much nailed it here. mk lori'd the shit out of us.
better than getting jeepster'd
I love college.
wait until you have to start paying for it
"Ouch8s - CSA, CSFP, EIA"I like the ring of that. where would someone find this paperwork you refer to?
do you do tax returns? :haventstartedface:
AZwesomenesz
You still drinking?
Sorry too busy to add or comment on lots I want to but I can say quickly,GO XAVIER!
Good game
Yeah, but see, I don't have many friends that are business majors that haven't already done this. I'M LOOKING INTO IT THOUGH!
ONE TIME!
to think my MU Warriors were 1 minute from beating Missouri
this was giggle worthy

nice bushMK - nice post in the TJ/Whatarunna WSOP wager. I would throw a few sheckels on the don't at 7:1.

I just filed my taxes. This is the first year since 2002 that I've finished my taxes before April 15th.

I just filed my taxes. This is the first year since 2002 that I've finished my taxes before April 15th.
Why? Afraid the black man will come and take yo' duckets?
Get back here and entertain me you piggly lil' sumbitches.
Well, the girlfriend wants me to go to Syria with her for 2 weeks in August. I've never been outside the country, and aside from Vegas twice for my bagging skills, never been west of New York. I don't really give a shit about traveling, have no desire to see other countries and interact with people I can either A)hardly understand or B)not understand at all. When I speak, I consistently use as many awkward and unique words as possible, so even talking to my girlfriends parents isn't pleasant for me because I can't be myself, and I have to pay extra attention to people with accents since it's hard to understand if you don't really listen, and they don't always use phrases correctly. I'm a snobby white American who despises change in almost all shapes and forms. But its my girlfriend's cousins (one of about 1000) wedding, and she hasn't been over there in a long time, so she's super excited. I was hoping work would pull through and I wouldn't be able to get the vacation time off, but I don't think it'll be an issue, unfortunately. The plane ticket supposedly costs about $1700, although I haven't looked it up at all. I don't have any money as it is, and although she's offering to pay for me, that's a lot of money, since her family doesn't have a lot either. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, and if I go, I'm not looking forward to hearing 2 weeks of, "Why aren't you engaged yet?"from a culture where dating for 6 months is considered a long time. Yesterday her family in Syria called and officially invited her "fiance." There is a decent chance I would go and have a good time, after dating for this long she's fucking antsy about marriage, and I'm not really sure I'm ready for any of that, and I've really started trying to figure out the future for us. I'm not sure if it's there, and I know everyone here said to let her be two years ago, but people only ask for advice when they want someone to agree with them, and then ignore everything that is said to the contrary. My options are:A) Go, try to have a good time, and just roll with everything that comes with being in a country I have no desire to ever visit with a bunch of people I might not ever see again;2) Go, and possibly propose if that's the direction I end up wanting to go in, and give her a story to tell forever;c) Don't go because of work/financial obligations, with her knowing I don't really want to go to begin with, and deal with her referencing it constantly, for the rest of eternity;iv) End the four and a half year relationship now, deal with the feelings I still have her, and finally move in a new direction.Option Four has a lot more to it then that, and this trip is probably only about 10% of the reason that we would break up, the others being numerous things I've mentioned in the past, and what the future of us would be if I went and didn't have a good time, or if I didn't go at all without breaking up. I still love her a lot, and have no real desire to be with anyone else, but I've been running in place for a couple years, and I'm just in way too comfortable of a spot. My whole life is too comfortable, but I gotta start somewhere I guess.
Option Four has a lot more to it then that, and this trip is probably only about 10% of the reason that we would break up, the others being numerous things I've mentioned in the past, and what the future of us would be if I went and didn't have a good time, or if I didn't go at all without breaking up. I still love her a lot, and have no real desire to be with anyone else, but I've been running in place for a couple years, and I'm just in way too comfortable of a spot. My whole life is too comfortable, but I gotta start somewhere I guess.
Before I pass judgement on you I need a refresher on this.
Before I pass judgement on you I need a refresher on this.
Eh, simply put, we have nothing in common and don't spend nearly enough time together since she has no desire to be around any of my friends at any point. If I go into detail then there's really only one answer, since I have trouble quantifying(wordifying?) the good stuff, and I don't want to put a negative connotation to the whole ordeal, even though that the exact tone my initial post is written in.
Eh, simply put, we have nothing in common and don't spend nearly enough time together since she has no desire to be around any of my friends at any point. If I go into detail then there's really only one answer, since I have trouble quantifying(wordifying?) the good stuff, and I don't want to put a negative connotation to the whole ordeal, even though that the exact tone my initial post is written in.
def propose then, seems so obvious...
most colleges have the whole of ms's offerings for free or near it, but I've heard it's factored into tuition anyway. KU doesn't have that, instead choosing to partner with apple: I can get $80 off a $2000 MacBook! value!
1357284790199541986a.jpgYou can put it on the board, yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssssThis is pretty funny. I went to music school with this guy and he was always a real tool who took himself way too seriously. It's all really cheesy, really ghey, and absurd, so be warned. As long as you watch/listen to it from a take that he's a gigantic tool, then its hilarious

I just played 2.5 hours of solid poker in the daily double. Was alive in both, top 10 stack in one and hanging on in the other with about 30 to go before the bubble. Manage to double up twice in the short one, get up to 10k, and then get knocked out on 2-3 awful plays in about 8 hands, 9 short of the money, while at the same time calling off half my top-15 stack and putting me firmly in the middle, with no shot at the double cash. I'm all god damn flustered. Suppose it's time for a beer.

I'm thinking you should go on the trip and just enjoy it and leave things as is. I'm not relationship expert, but I would think that if two of your possible options are propose or break up, you probably shouldn't be getting married quite yet. BUT WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW RIGHT.