I Called In Sick Today

Last week I made a twitter account so that I could leave myself notes and thoughts to look back on later. I used a false surname and didn't include any personal info except my first name because I don't want anyone I know to read it (or anyone at all really).Today I logged on to write something and saw that someone was 'following' me on twitter. It's a girl I went to high school with who just started a twitter account yesterday. I have no idea how she found me. I tried searching my real name and it only came up with one person who is not me. I'm guessing she did an "address book" search and it found me by my email address, which is supposed to be private. Sigh.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Last week I made a twitter account so that I could leave myself notes and thoughts to look back on later. I used a false surname and didn't include any personal info except my first name because I don't want anyone I know to read it (or anyone at all really).Today I logged on to write something and saw that someone was 'following' me on twitter. It's a girl I went to high school with who just started a twitter account yesterday. I have no idea how she found me. I tried searching my real name and it only came up with one person who is not me. I'm guessing she did an "address book" search and it found me by my email address, which is supposed to be private. Sigh.
you should get some paper.
I'm thinking you should go on the trip and just enjoy it and leave things as is. I'm not relationship expert, but I would think that if two of your possible options are propose or break up, you probably shouldn't be getting married quite yet. BUT WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW RIGHT.
The ultimatums aren't the only options...but I don't want to go on living in the middle just because it's comfortable. I like the relationship I'm in, but that's because I'm lazy and unmotivated, and I actively avoid advancing my life in any positive way. It's not like I have to do one or the other, and realistically just going and having fun would be fine, but I have to make a decision on why I'm in the relationship, for the long-term or not, and I'd rather do it before I piss away $2000 of someone's money.
No touch post-it app?
The ultimatums aren't the only options...but I don't want to go on living in the middle just because it's comfortable. I like the relationship I'm in, but that's because I'm lazy and unmotivated, and I actively avoid advancing my life in any positive way. It's not like I have to do one or the other, and realistically just going and having fun would be fine, but I have to make a decision on why I'm in the relationship, for the long-term or not, and I'd rather do it before I piss away $2000 of someone's money.
well I mean that if you are even considering breaking up with her, i would think that would be a sign that maybe you don't want to be with her. hell I don't know, I've been in like one relationship in my life and she was completely insane, and not like bitches be crazy insane, like boiling a rabbit alive insane.
I have no idea how she found me. I tried searching my real name and it only came up with one person who is not me.
She LadyGrey'd you.edit: sorry about the sig for anyone who still has those turned on.
I've been running in place for a couple years, and I'm just in way too comfortable of a spot. My whole life is too comfortable, but I gotta start somewhere I guess.
I could'nt think of a better way to get out of your comfort zone than by going to a beautiful foreign arab coutnry as a white man visiting the family of a girl you are dating for 6 months and have'nt proposed to.Also her not having any interest in being around your friends is'nt necessarily such a bad thing either.
I could'nt think of a better way to get out of your comfort zone than by going to a beautiful foreign arab coutnry as a white man visiting the family of a girl you are dating for 6 months and have'nt proposed to.Also her not having any interest in being around your friends is'nt necessarily such a bad thing either.
Ooph, that's a good viewpoint. Even though I'm going to end up doing what I want, I like this line of thought, and will give it consideration. But I've been dating her for 4 years longer than you mentioned.
I wasn't ever into the whole twitter thing until somebody linked me to www.twitter.com/cwalken. Now I'm pretty sure it's not actually Christopher Walken, but the stuff he posts is hilarious and if you pretend it's the real CWalken, it's even better. Now I go to check it and it's been suspended for suspicious activity. F'n eh man.
This is pretty funny. I went to music school with this guy and he was always a real tool who took himself way too seriously. It's all really cheesy, really ghey, and absurd, so be warned. As long as you watch/listen to it from a take that he's a gigantic tool, then its hilarious
Is the 'tool' the guitar guy or the singer?
you should get some paper.
ok, this is the funniest post I have read in weeks. I am dying here.
I wasn't ever into the whole twitter thing until somebody linked me to www.twitter.com/cwalken. Now I'm pretty sure it's not actually Christopher Walken, but the stuff he posts is hilarious and if you pretend it's the real CWalken, it's even better. Now I go to check it and it's been suspended for suspicious activity. F'n eh man.
That's devastating news. I always refused to believe it wasn't him. I would intentionally not log in for days just so I'd have a series of Walken posts.
That's devastating news. I always refused to believe it wasn't him. I would intentionally not log in for days just so I'd have a series of Walken posts.
Yeah it was you who linked me to it. I can't help myself. I constantly check it. I read all his posts that first day.
You should probably try to cheat on her a little bit. If you meet some stuffworthy puppet, and you either (a) can't go through with it or (b) go through with it and regret it horribly because you're still desperately in love with your girlfriend, then you've learned something, at least. If you go through with it and realize you're happier doinking some other girl, then you've got a decision to make. Either way, if you're planning on breaking up with her anyway, it's not even really cheating. In fact, secretly and tentatively exploring your options might be in your relationship's best long-term interests. I am not dead, mother****ers. Did somebody here try calling me earlier? I was crying in the shower this afternoon and got a call from a 989 number, which I think is Boston...?

Speaking of Stuffpuppets, I was at the mall yesterday with Maggie, and I took this picture. She was trying on silly hats, and we were having fun, so I took a picture of her all hatted up. BigHatMagglio-1.jpgShe demanded that I make that image show up whenever she calls me. I decided that was a great idea, so I did it, all the while thinking, "Man, she's going to call me and ask to see the phone and... oh man, she's in my phone as STUFFPUPPET." So right when I got it entered, she pulled her phone out. She has a really short attention span, so I pretended to get a phone call, and stepped outside to regroup. When I walked back in, she was standing at the ready, phone out, excited to see herself all hatted up when she called my phone. Wang: "Okay, I didn't even get a phone call, I was just stalling."Maggie: "What?"Wang: "Okay, so I put you in the phone as something besides your name."Maggie: "What, did you put me in as one of your stupid nicknames or something?"Wang: "Kinda. Except... it's going to sound really bad."Maggie: "It's not, like, future wife or love of my life or anything is it?"Wang: "What? God no. I barely even LIKE you..."Maggie: "Okay, so what is it." Wang: (cringes and gives Maggie the phone)Maggie: (calls Wang's phone, looks at screen)Maggie: (looks confused)Maggie: "Hey what's a-..." (starts laughing)I KNEW there was a reason I liked this girl. She told me I could leave it, but only on the condition that I if she calls/texts me around somebody she knows, I can't let him/her see it. Fair enough, stuffpuppet. Faaaaaair enough.She leaves for a vacation to Florida on Monday. Last time she went away, she never really came back, but I'm strangely unworried.Wang

No touch post-it app?
I like the twitter thing because it dates and timestamps everything, it forces you to be concise (useful for me), and you can use it from any computer. These are all advantages it has over using notes on the touch or paper.
Speaking of Stuffpuppets, I was at the mall yesterday with Maggie, and I took this picture. She was trying on silly hats, and we were having fun, so I took a picture of her all hatted up.
So you went shopping, and stood around while she tried on girl hats?...Sounds like you got yourself a girlfriend.
Speaking of Stuffpuppets, I was at the mall yesterday with Maggie, and I took this picture. She was trying on silly hats, and we were having fun, so I took a picture of her all hatted up.
sounds like wang got a fag hag!
sounds like a certain fan of millinery around here is jealous!