I Called In Sick Today

i missed a beans pic with sal that was posted just for me? pooo.
Speaking of pics, your sig is just fucking hilarious! Prom night?For our Vetdoc family:A widowed Jewish lady was sunbathing on a beach at Ft. Myers Florida . She looked up and noticed that a man her age had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand next to hers and began reading a book. Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. 'Hello, sir, how are you today? 'Fine, thank you,' he responded, and turned back to his book. 'I love the beach. Do you come here often?' she asked 'First time since my wife passed away 2 years ago,' he replied and turned back to his book. 'I'm sorry to hear that. My husband passed away 3 years ago and it is very lonely' she countered. Do you live around here?' she asked. 'Yes, I live over in Cape Coral , 'he answered' and again resumed reading. Trying to find a topic of common interest, she persisted, 'Do you like pussy cats? With that, the man dropped his book, jumped off his blanket and on to her, tore off her swimsuit and gave her the most passionate ride of her life! When the cloud of sand began to settle, she gasped and asked the man, 'How did you know that was what I wanted?' The man replied, 'How did you know my name was Katz?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i'll tell you, the market gets the blood flowing these days
that and a 10 piece McNugget meal.Business still sucks. Feel bad for anyone getting out of school this year.
you betcha.i was mighty perplexed at the instructions as a result, but i tested the tank as per, ummm, the instructions, and its not leaking. should i pull it and take those washers/nuts out? is the gasket going to dry out and leak prematurely or something?
Better leave well enough alone....The tank should be pulled tight against the bowl and touching on both sides evenly. Other than being somewhat loose on the bowl it shouldnt cause any problemsThe upside is you can always pull the tank now without completely drying the inside and pour the water into the bathtub
Would have thought Mrs. Beans was a Corona Light drinker:
I purposely installed stainless appliances so she couldnt hang stuff with magnets all over the fridge... dont tell her you found some that will stickIll be chainsawing if anyone needs me today
that and a 10 piece McNugget meal.Business still sucks. Feel bad for anyone getting out of school this year.
It makes the decision to go to grad school a lot easier though.
calendar year?
Fiscal = Calendar-Jan '09 sales worst in 7 years and down 45% from the previous year-Feb '09 Orders down 55% MTD-We had at a peak 8 temps working for us...now have 1-Closed the factory last Friday...1st time closed for anything other than a holiday or weekendThis Obama plan is a joke. What business is going to expand/buy equipment? If I don't have new business, why would I buy more, no matter how fast I can depreciate it?-Lefty's bonus down 50% from the previous year-Lefty's wine purchases and wine cellar on hold-Lefty's operating expenses up 100% due to marriage/new house-Lefty's wife sold her house and is closing 2-20...only good news latelyEveryone is healthy, so we got that going for us.
It makes the decision to go to grad school a lot easier though.
Never went, but MK or Chrinestone can chime in whether it was the right decision.I almost have to agree with Sal, is it really worth it? Accumulate $100k+/- of student loans and then hopefully find a job.At the same time accumulating other things ( cars, house, wife, kids). Tough call IMO.
are you saying....you want a piece of me?
Probably:mansallsx2.jpg
4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users) 2 Members: mk, Bizzle---IT'SA PETER!edit: typo'd but i kinda like the offensively sterotypical italiano greeting so i'm keeping it
hand talker
Speaking of pics, your sig is just fucking hilarious! Prom night?
it perfectly captured my mood the other day
The upside is you can always pull the tank now without completely drying the inside and pour the water into the bathtub
yeah, see i thought that at the time too, and figured it was the only reason for this (how hard is it to get a screwdriver into the tank when you want to pull it after all) but then i realized that if i tried this, the flapper would almost certainly flap, and my feet would get wet as a result.
Where does lefty work and what does lefty do?
Lefty and his 2 brothers own a specialty plastic printing business. Products are gift cards, hotel key cards, player tracking cards, insurance cards. Don't do credit cards. I am CFO and do sales. Gonna be spending more time selling this year obv.

for whatever reason, I'm just not that worried about getting a job when I'm done. my loan payments won't be too bad, and I figure I will find something in KC with the connections my parents have regardless of what the job market is doing. the only shame about it is that Chicago is seeming more and more like a pipe dream.

Awesome. See, unlike everyone else, I'm not as interested in you (since I know you a bit) as I am in the women you date. All I want to know is her reaction to the fact that you were discussing this kind of thing (in direct relation to your current thing with her) on a poker forum.
I'm glad you mention this, Speedzie, because in my Econ class yesterday, I designed a little experiment to test my hypothesis. There is some disconnect, between how I see myself and how Ashley sees me, or vice versa, or how Ashley sees herself and vice versa. So:Part 1Rate yourself and me on each scale. I will do the sameLooksIntelligenceWealth/Success/StatusPersonality Results:I filled it out as such: FOR HERLooks 85Intelligence 90Wealth/Success/Status 90Personality 70FOR MELooks 65Intelligence 91 (just to be an ass)W/S/S 40Personality 80She filled it out as suchFOR HERLooks 75Intelligence 85W/S/S 75Personality 75FOR MELooks 75Intelligence 100W/S/S 50Personality 95Part IINow, assign a relative weight to each category, such that they sum to 100%. MY RESULTSLooks 35%Intelligence 20%W/S/S 5%Personality 40%HER RESULTSLooks 20%Intelligence 35%W/S/S 0%Personality 45%Then, I did the sums. Here are each of our scoresWang's Evaluation:Of AshleyLooks 90 (35%) = 29.75Intelligence 90 (20%) = 18Wealth/Success/Status 90 (5%) = 4.5Personality 70 (40%) = 28TOTAL 80.25Of WangLooks 65 (35%) = 22.75Intelligence 91 (20%) = 18.2W/S/S 40 (5%) = 2Personality 70 (40%) = 28TOTAL 70.95Ashley's EvaluationOf WangLooks 75 (20%) = 15Intelligence 100 (35%) = 35W/S/S 50 (0%)Personality 95 (45%) = 42.75TOTAL 92.75Of AshleyLooks 75 (20%) 15Intelligence 85 (35%) 29.75W/S/S 75 (0%)Personality 75 (45%) 33.75TOTAL 78.5So, in short, Ashley thinks I'm 14.25 basis points ahead of her, whereas I think she's 9.35 better than me. The results aren't perfect, obviously, since the survey was severely hampered by the knowledge that the other party would see your answers, but a few things that I think are interesting:1) She thinks we are equally physically attractive. In no universe -- none -- am I within 1.5 standard deviations of her looks-wise. This is probably a combination of low self-esteem, and a desire not to hurt my feelings.2) Check out the heavy weights she put on personality/intelligence, and the huge scores she gave me. Yeesh.3) 0% for Wealth/Status/Success? I call BS. No woman feels like that, least of all one who lives/parties/clubs in NYC. 4) I filled my grades not how I feel about her, but how I feel she would grade out in a room full of random people. Hence the reasonably high personality score. In reality, she's waaaay lower on my scale, which would explain the reason I could never, ever date her. 5) Later, I am going to see how the results change if I use MY weights on her scores, and vice versa.Conclusions: Ashley puts a very high weight on intelligence and personality, and further thinks I am smarter and cooler than I actually am. She claims to care nothing about money/status. She also has an unreasonably low opinion of herself, especially in the "looks" category. This is a perfect storm for me, since I am poor/ugly, but smart/funny, and she thinks she is plain-looking (when, in reality, is kinda hot). I'll have more later, with less math.
Part 1Rate yourself and me on each scale. I will do the sameLooksIntelligenceWealth/Success/StatusPersonality Part IINow, assign a relative weight to each category, such that they sum to 100%.
This is how I would rate you:Looks - 72 - 30% - 21.6Intelligence - 94 - 10% - 9.4Wealth/Success/Status - 55 - 10% - 5.5Personality - 90 - 50% - 45Total score - 81.5I guess I split the difference between her outlook and yours.
jesus christ you actually gave that to her? **** man you've gone sideways.
(shrug) It's a perfect test-case that I'll never have again. You really have no idea how little I care about this girl. It would be unfair to say I actively despise her, but I don't like her that much. I'm not mean, so I'll do whatever I can to protect her feelings, and I graded her out positively (a full ten points higher than I graded myself), so -- if anything -- she'll feel better about herself after this exercise than before. I'm considering sending the survey to a handful of my exgirlfriends. Maggie, CollegeGF, Jessica, and a handful of others come to mind. My college GF actively loathed me for most of our relationship, but I would be very interested to see what Jess and Maggs have to say. My guess is that the results are similar. The common theme for my girls: low self-esteem, think I'm more physically attractive than I am, think I'm smart/funny. Actually, I don't think Jess fits in that category. She's a true outlier, in every sense. I was never able to get a good handle on her...

I guess I should rate myself too.Looks - 60 - 30% - 18Intelligence - 90 - 10% - 9W/S/S - 75 - 10% - 7.5Personality - 70 - 50% - 35Total score - 69.5You are 12 points out of my league.

I would rate WangLooks: 70Intelligence: 91W/S/S: This category isn't important to me, so I won't rank him for itPersonality: 76Cindy, do the percentages and stuff and work out my score.
You have to assign the percentages yourself, what you consider most important (so WSS would get a 0% apparently).
This is how I would rate you:Looks - 72 - 30% - 21.6 (I could accept this, but it probably depends on the scale)Intelligence - 94 - 10% - 9.4 (Fair. I am very smart.)Wealth/Success/Status - 55 - 10% - 5.5 (This number should be a 0. I am an alcohlic college dropout who runs a card room)Personality - 90 - 50% - 45 (This one is the most subjective. All I care about is how black people would rate me here. That's... a fun idea for later. If Dat Nigga Swiff scored me higher than 80 I would be the happiest man alive)Total score - 81.5 (Do you want to go on a date? You'd have to pay, because I'm probably the woman, here.)I guess I split the difference between her outlook and yours.