I Called In Sick Today

Well, if you did 25%, then your total percentage doesn't add up to 100% and therefore, math is still hard.
After writing a post over and over I have decided to say forget it, pointless to argue, am a complete moron. I will go fix my numbers.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

cindylou - feel free to HotScore me based on my existance
Looks - 74 - 30% - 22.2Intelligence - 89 - 10% - 8.9Wealth/Success/Status - 65 - 10% - 6.5Personality - 91 - 50% - 45.5HotScore - 83.1The W/S/S one is the hardest to judge because I really have no idea.

The Law of DemandWritten by Bobby Jan for Gaebler VenturesAs an entrepreneur, you probably spent some time trying to figure out how demand works. Lucky for you, economists have already done some of the thinking for you. This article will help you understand the law of demand by introducing the law of diminishing marginal utility, the income effect, and the substitution effect.The law of demand states that, all else equal, consumers will buy more and more at a given time period when price decreases and buy less and less as price increases.(article continues below)Generally, there is an inverse relationship between price and quantity demanded.It is important not to confuse the associated change in price and quantity demanded as a change in demand:Demand Curvedemand-curve.gifThe movement is along the demand curve, which describes the current demand situation for a good.So why is the law of demand true? Let's take a look at the law of diminishing marginal utility, the income effect, and the substitution effect.Diminishing Marginal UtilityFirst, let's review what marginal utility means. Marginal utility is, essentially, the amount of satisfaction you get for consuming an additional piece of good. Economists have observed that at some point, as you consume more and more of the same good, the satisfaction you receive form consuming that good decreases with each additional good you consume.Let's say that you are very hungry. The first cheese burger you consume brings you a lot of satisfaction. The second one you consume brings some more satisfaction, but probably less satisfaction than the first. As you eat more and more, each additional cheese burger you eat brings less satisfaction than the previous one until you don't want to eat anymore (no more satisfaction).

the pic is perfect as is. feel free to adblock it if it bothers you. eventually someone will cheer me up and i will be able to change it. until then, it remains the perfect symbol of me. i imagine my face looks a lot like this dude's right now.
-Stop doing one hitters out of a can!-Boo Boo tell you he wants to go to Kansas?-The wife pregnant with Quintuplets?
After writing a post over and over I have decided to say forget it, pointless to argue, am a complete moron. I will go fix my numbers.
FCLS
Looks - 74 - 30% - 22.2Intelligence - 89 - 10% - 8.9Wealth/Success/Status - 65 - 10% - 6.5Personality - 91 - 50% - 45.5HotScore - 83.1The W/S/S one is the hardest to judge because I really have no idea.
CindyLouLooks - 75 - 0% = 0 Intelligence - 15 - 0% = 0W/S/S - 65 - 0% = 0Personality - 80 - 0% = 0Ass - 95 - 100% = 95HotScore = 95a nice ass goes a long way
Let's say that you are very hungry. The first cheese burger you consume brings you a lot of satisfaction. The second one you consume brings some more satisfaction, but probably less satisfaction than the first. As you eat more and more, each additional cheese burger you eat brings less satisfaction than the previous one until you don't want to eat anymore (no more satisfaction).
I am not the cheeseburger; the woman's physical appearance is the cheeseburger. Her breasts are cheeseburgers. She has cheeseburger-eyes.I was just wondering why you were confused about my application of Diminishing Returns to physical appearance.
3) 0% for Wealth/Status/Success? I call BS. No woman feels like that, least of all one who lives/parties/clubs in NYC.
There is too much to go over and the thread is moving too quickly.. so I just want to repeat what I said before. Intelligence has a LOT to do with personality. I would be interested in how many of you know a completely retarded idiot that you would rate at <60 for intelligence that has a >60 personality. I'm not including black people, because that's not fair and might be a cultural thing.Also, I think that you guy overestimate the importance of looks AND success from a female POV. Ashley and the only female in this thread have both openly admitted that intelligence/personality is much more important that looks and success, and for whatever reason you all still think it's not true.I think that there are certainly prostitutes that value success.. like Trump's wife, but I don't think the majority of non-hooker females do.
Please, you're a reknowned comedian that has appeared on Leno. I was generous with Wang's personality score because I value humour highly, so it made up for some of his perverse contradiction of self-esteem issues vs ego giganticism.
Does someone have a clip?
Everytime I see this comment I laugh because brvheart will be in asking for a youtube of it.
**** YOU, PIDDLE!
Up the ante by asking her to judge her current boyfriend (that she's cheating on with you) on the same scale.
I'm loving this idea.
I am not sure who I hate more: myself or everyone else.
This is now my quote. FYI.
I am not the cheeseburger; the woman's physical appearance is the cheeseburger. Her breasts are cheeseburgers. She has cheeseburger-eyes.I was just wondering why you were confused about my application of Diminishing Returns to physical appearance.
I have never wanted cheeseburgers more in my life, than at this moment.
Also, I think that you guy overestimate the importance of looks AND success from a female POV. Ashley and the only female in this thread have both openly admitted that intelligence/personality is much more important that looks and success, and for whatever reason you all still think it's not true.
Most of the categories do run into each other...including the success rate, intelligence, and personality. If a guy is very smart and funny, but completely lazy and therefore sits around collecting unemployment checks, he's not likely to attract many high rated women (so the low success rating has a huge influence). But because he is smart and funny, this is unlikely to happen.
There is too much to go over and the thread is moving too quickly.. so I just want to repeat what I said before. Intelligence has a LOT to do with personality. I would be interested in how many of you know a completely retarded idiot that you would rate at <60 for intelligence that has a >60 personality. I'm not including black people, because that's not fair and might be a cultural thing.
It does, but I try to account for this in my weighting. Personality is weighted highly, and INT not nearly as much, mostly because I account for the affect of intelligence ON personality IN the personality score.Also, I know lots of guys that are idiots -- would probably score them at 50-60 -- but are also really fun to hang out with, and tend to be engaging -- 70+ on the personality scale. This is probably even easier if you're a woman. I can easily imagine scenarios in which a guy is not very smart, but still fun enough to be around that he's attractive.

Sal ParadiseLooks - 45 - 35% - 15.75Intelligence - 55 - 15% - 8.25W/S/S - 20 - 35% - 7Personality - 65 - 15% - 9.75Total score - 40.75I... don't like myself.

So where do you think you might apply?
well I've done some more research, and now I'm not sure. there's really only two schools I'm thinking about right now, 1 would be the best for convenience and most financially "available" and the other would be the most accessible of the really good schools. I could probably get into the first and most definitely not get into the second. the first would be coastal carolina b school down in myrtle beach, and I could live with my parents and mooch off of them the whole time, but they're not even ranked, so I don't know if it would even be worth it. the seconed would be darden at UVA, but lol at them ever letting me on their campus.

My scores:Looks - 10 - 20% - 22.2Intelligence - 86 - 30% - 8.9Wealth/Success/Status - 92 - 15% - 6.5Personality - 95 - 35% - 45.5My score: 74.85Wang, I think that there needs to be an announced 'looks' deduction for being overweight. I know that you guys don't think about it because you all top out at like a buck-70, but obesity should have a large and immediate effect on 'looks'. I'm thinking an immediate 70 or 80 point drop. I gave myself a 10 for looks because of my massive obesity, but I don't have hooves or anything so I could be as high as a 20 in that category.

Sal ParadiseLooks - 45 - 35% - 15.75Intelligence - 55 - 15% - 8.25W/S/S - 20 - 35% - 7Personality - 65 - 15% - 9.75Total score - 40.75
Somebody's feeling generous with his personality score.Looks - 82 - 30% - 24.6Intelligence - 89 - 10% - 8.9Wealth/Success/Status - 71 - 10% - 7.1Personality - 91 - 50% - 45.5HotScore - 86.1 Sal is the leader in the clubhouse.
It does, but I try to account for this in my weighting. Personality is weighted highly, and INT not nearly as much, mostly because I account for the affect of intelligence ON personality IN the personality score.Also, I know lots of guys that are idiots -- would probably score them at 50-60 -- but are also really fun to hang out with, and tend to be engaging -- 70+ on the personality scale. This is probably even easier if you're a woman. I can easily imagine scenarios in which a guy is not very smart, but still fun enough to be around that he's attractive.
blah blah blah... of COURSE you can make up an imaginary guy to fit this scenario. You're near or at genius level in writing/creativity. That's not the point. EXCLUDING cotton pickers, do you actually KNOW anyone that fits this scenario. I don't.
Intelligence - 89 - 10% - 8.9Personality - 91 - 50% - 45.5
Intelligence - 89 - 10% - 8.9Personality - 91 - 50% - 45.5
I'm bad at picking random numbers.
blah blah blah... of COURSE you can make up an imaginary guy to fit this scenario. You're near or at genius level in writing/creativity. That's not the point. EXCLUDING cotton pickers, do you actually KNOW anyone that fits this scenario. I don't.
Yes, I do. I have an accounting class (exam in T-minus 1.25hrs) with a guy who is a dolt. Without my help (read: cheating assistance) he'd be lucky to get a C in the class, and it's not a hard class. He's just not a very smart guy, and it's not just the accounting stuff. It's everything. He reads poorly, learns slowly, and simply doesn't have the capacity to do all that much with new information.That being said (and it's really really mean to say), I like him quite a bit. We grab a beer after class once every other week or so. Despite his intellectual shortcomings, he does very, very well with women. In fact, he's been dating a girl I know who is smart. This is because he's fun and interesting, has a unique approach to life, and is, of course, incredibly GoodLooking. His INT score would be ~40-50, but his personality score is upwards of 75 or 80. He's funny. He does and says funny stuff. He makes people feel good and happy. He doesn't get involved when intellectual stuff comes up, but he doesn't make an ass out of himself either. He's not self-conscious about it. He's comfortable with himself.I lived with a guy (Jerry) who was a ****ing moron, but we had a riot together most of the time. He's a cool fun guy. He's just a ****ing idiot. Now that I think about it, I have a lot of friends that aren't worldbeaters in the brains department, and I've dated girls like that, too. Honestly, I'm probably going to have to downgrade my intelligence weighting a little bit...
well I've done some more research, and now I'm not sure. there's really only two schools I'm thinking about right now, 1 would be the best for convenience and most financially "available" and the other would be the most accessible of the really good schools. I could probably get into the first and most definitely not get into the second. the first would be coastal carolina b school down in myrtle beach, and I could live with my parents and mooch off of them the whole time, but they're not even ranked, so I don't know if it would even be worth it. the seconed would be darden at UVA, but lol at them ever letting me on their campus.
Beware the MBA from a school that won't be worth any more than your undergrad degree.
My scores:Looks - 10 - 20% - 22.2Intelligence - 86 - 30% - 8.9Wealth/Success/Status - 92 - 15% - 6.5Personality - 95 - 35% - 45.5My score: 74.85
Confidence - 186
Sal is the leader in the clubhouse.
What the hell, you didn't do me. DO ME!
There's one we all know. I'm pretty sure that Mexi would admit he didn't get a 1600 on the SAT, but he's the life of the party wherever he goes (from what I understand) and therefore scores probably higher than almost anyone here on the personality scale. I feel badly because he might interpret that as me saying he's dumb, but that's not the case...from stories I'm just guessing that being booksmart isn't necessarily his thing. And no, we're not getting into a "book smart vs street smart" argument.
There's one we all know. I'm pretty sure that Mexi would admit he didn't get a 1600 on the SAT, but he's the life of the party wherever he goes (from what I understand) and therefore scores probably higher than almost anyone here on the personality scale. I feel badly because he might interpret that as me saying he's dumb, but that's not the case...from stories I'm just guessing that being booksmart isn't necessarily his thing. And no, we're not getting into a "book smart vs street smart" argument.
well, he did get into an all-black college, so he can't be that dumb...
Somebody's feeling generous with his personality score.Looks - 82 - 30% - 24.6Intelligence - 89 - 10% - 8.9Wealth/Success/Status - 71 - 10% - 7.1Personality - 91 - 50% - 45.5HotScore - 86.1 Sal is the leader in the clubhouse.
yeah I considered since I do have >1 friend in real life, I had to make my personality score over 50 at least.several things about your scores for me: first, lofreakingl at wealth/success being 71. seriously, if it's an effort vs. results sort of score, there's no way I get past 20. second, I filled it out originally pretty much how I actually see myself. if your rankings are even remotely close, is it pretty much a certainty then that I have some sort of personality disorder? it would explain a lot.