Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't know how to respond to this cause there were lots of big words and I'm too we todd did to deal with them. Can someone give me the dunce's version
I come here for verbal splooging.
I don't know how to respond to this cause there were lots of big words and I'm too we todd did to deal with them. Can someone give me the dunce's version
It was just his faggy little way of saying that a lot of the time he writes on here just because he feels the urge to express himself and get his thoughts out in a more tangible form. Unfortunately for us, he was sober enough to find his thesaurus.
I come here for verbal splooging.
Your explanation was much better.
summary:i am actually james patterson, the millionaire author. i had planned on running a $100K freeroll for Sick Thread participants, but decided against it since I hate kdawg so much.frankly, it seemed pretty cruel, but he had his reasons I guess.
rugged baby
just got back from the grocery store. final tally:- 3 cheese buns- triscuits- small block o' cheese- 6 double-chocolate chunk muffins- 3 boxes o' cookiesjust call me Mr. Atkins
Just call me Mr. FT wth a massive chip lead.

Pokerhost is running a $100K freeroll on Nov. 1They are starting ten 999 player tourneys this Wednesday where the top 80 get a spot in the freeroll on 11/1. Each freeroll opens up at Noon EDT.No strings attached/no terms and conditions - you can withdraw immediately so sounds like a good deal

nice, take it down$4 or $20 tourney?
Just a lowly $4 I took all my roll offline except for like $50 to screw around with because I thought my spending habits had took a big chunk out of my checking account when really it hadn't. Still, this would be a nice score.
You're on, if the Sabres win the topic will be "The Buffalo Sabres are the greatest team in the National Hockey League".
Ok, and If the Habs win the topic will be "The Montreal Canadiens are the greatest team in the National Hockey League. P.S, the Sabres suck ballings"