I Called In Sick Today

equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 57.1944 % 42.15% 15.05% { JJ+, AKs, AKo }Hand 2: 42.8056 % 27.76% 15.05% { AcKc }I remember now that the BB had ~6900 before posting. Even so, I don't think he made such a crucial mistake, but I wasn't watching his table that closely. Maybe he could have taken the blinds twice to cut the deficit, but I doubt it.
I wish I had my HH from last week where I called off 1/2 my stack with AK where the pusher's range was Any 2, where mk pretty much called it terrible. Drags basically took a 43% shot at winning a seat, and naturally he won.
[sighs condescendingly] i watched the white sox score 11 runs in ONE INNING against this team. they bloooooooooooooow.
I'm feeling a wager forthcoming.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I wish I had my HH from last week where I called off 1/2 my stack with AK where the pusher's range was Any 2, where mk pretty much called it terrible. Drags basically took a 43% shot at winning a seat, and naturally he won.
Hey, it's what he does. He told me he got 67 out of 100 right when he practiced flipping coins over the weekend. He's gotta be doing something right.Don't listen to mk... he makes bad wagers. His tournament game is quite laughable.
His tournament game is quite laughable.
ITM Rate: 16.4% FT Rate: 4.7% Top 3 Rate: 2.6% Avg. Finish: 40/100 Avg. Buyin: $26 Avg. Field Size: 787 ROI: 61.0% Avg. Buyins Won: 1.501 I'll give you lessons if you want. Just ask.

So who else sees Matt posting right now and is hoping for a story of drunken shenanigans this weekend, but fully expecting a report on how he just got up, hasn't put on pants yet, and is about to watch the Price is Right instead of working.

So who else sees Matt posting right now and is hoping for a story of drunken shenanigans this weekend, but fully expecting a report on how he just got up, hasn't put on pants yet, and is about to watch the Price is Right instead of working.
I would be shocked if the latter wasn't what was coming.And speaking of drunken shenanigans:[08:00] mk: what did i text?[08:00] bizzle: "Strippers are funny."[08:00] mk: hahaha[08:00] mk: oh yeah[08:01] mk: she was dirrrrrty[08:01] mk: let me just say there was a drill involved[08:01] mk: like, a power drill[08:01] mk: and a big black dildo[08:01] mk: anyway[08:01] mk: not important, lol
ITM Rate: 16.4% FT Rate: 4.7% Top 3 Rate: 2.6% Avg. Finish: 40/100 Avg. Buyin: $26 Avg. Field Size: 787 ROI: 61.0% Avg. Buyins Won: 1.501 I'll give you lessons if you want. Just ask.
Guffaw.ITM Rate: 12.5%FT Rate: 2.0%Est Profit: $-1,547 Top 3 Rate: 0.0% Avg. Finish: 37/100 Avg. Buyin: $23 Avg. Field Size: 867 ROI: -31.2% Avg. Buyins Won: 0.776 Avg. Expectation: $-8LOL I'm looking at my more detailed statistics.Highest non-cash streak: 38I also have a -60% or worse ROI in almost everything that isn't NLHE. Don't worry though, I'm still a sweet -12% there.
PokerPhil - The Dolphins may may be the worst team in the NFL overtaking your Rayders.
shut your face
I just struggle to think this is a good bet when St Louis now gets 3 games at home with Suppan and Carpenter going. Combine those two with the best player in the whole series and I cannot see them not winning at least one more game.
Lets not start blowing Suppan yet.
wanna bet?
don't worry. we'll bet on the game. Not for cash obvously, because I'm not a complete moron, but yeah, I ain't scurred. (my gay DN quote of the day)Man, we ordered 12 buckets of beer yesterday, 5 beers per bucket, $10 per bucket, 5 people were drinking. Only stayed for one game. Went back to the house, bought two more 12 packs, now only 3 people were drinking, polished off the first pretty fast. Needless to say, 5 people were drawing for high card for $5 dollars each. I lost both times. Then I suggested we do it for free to prove my bad luck, because I knew I'd win the free one. I did.
When I first started posting here, it was out of a combination of boredom and shared interest; there's really not much else to do while pokering around. Nowadays, I only post here when I'm overcome with an otherwise insatiable need to GET IT DOWN. WangPS- Tigers game was horrifying. Todd Jones should have to watch as his children are murdered, then they should interview him, but- oh wait!- it was all a cruel jokePPS- I wouldn't mind playing hide the salami with her...
QFT x 4I'm pretty sure Todd Jones is on the payroll of every Detroit-area HMO
-Get online BR to 1200 (from 400 at the end of this month) while staying within bankroll requirements.
if you play LHE, crypto is the perfect place to quickly grow your bankroll by about that amount. Pokerplex, Sun Poker and Interpoker is about $500 in bonuses right there.
(09:13:02) mk: come on, st. louis is wretched (09:13:09) bizzle: no (09:13:12) bizzle: they really arent
they really are. according to BP, their third-level win% is below .500 - the first team in WS history with that stat.the only thing more amazing then them winning a game without carpenter pitching is how badly the mets choked to lose to them.
they really are. according to BP, their third-level win% is below .500 - the first team in WS history with that stat.the only thing more amazing then them winning a game without carpenter pitching is how badly the mets choked to lose to them.
right on. so you don't hate my bet pre-Game 1, then?
don't worry. we'll bet on the game. Not for cash obvously, because I'm not a complete moron, but yeah, I ain't scurred. (my gay DN quote of the day)
there really is nothing dumber than betting on sports. oh wait, betting on sports with friends is the dumbest.
Good thing we are members of MENSA and aren't friends
morninganything good happen this weekend? is it worth catch-up?
what are we, your secretaries? As a side note, I don't think I've ever seen anyone give idaho a straight answer to this question.
right on. so you don't hate my bet pre-Game 1, then?
depends on the odds. if you took a straight 1:1 bet, then you're a 'dog, but if you got decent odds, i don't hate it.problem is, that while the cards suck, the tigers aren't great either.question:http://finance.yahoo.com/q/op?s=NT1 - what is the difference between NTAZ and VDTAZ2 - i saw an ask of 0.15 most of last week on VDTAZ - is that not a good buy?
Good thing we are members of MENSA and aren't friends
We ain't partners, we ain't buddies, we ain't friends. got it convict?
what are we, your secretaries? As a side note, I don't think I've ever seen anyone give idaho a straight answer to this question.
well, probably because everyone knows that:A. if we told her Jesus Christ himself resurrected, got an FCP acct and posted in this thread, she still wouldn't do the catch upB. We really don't want her to catch up since we goof on her while she's not around.Sadly, I've read nearly every post (with the exception of the super long boring ones) since page 150 or so. (40 posts per page) I'm gay

Well I got really busy yesterday and didn't get to post my full friday nite story and since i'm class and don't wanna pay attention i'll post it now.So friday nite me and some buddies get a call from some of the tri-delts saying that a few of them were having a party in the dorms(girl from before would be there) but we could only bring a few of us. So 4 of us walked over to their dorms only to find out it was byob and none of us had any. Well, while walking over to the dorms we recieved another call from a girl wanting us to come hang out with her. Coincidentally, this girl, who will be refereed to as "4" has literally done stuff with 4 guys from our house already, but she had beer and was in the same dorm. So, we call "4" and tell her we went to the wrong floor and will be there in a second. We show up to her room and wake up her roommate who is waiting for her boyfriend to come over in 3 hours so they can have sex. Well, we want to drink her beer and get back to the tri-delt party so we just straight up tell her to give us beer and she obliges. Turns out she only has 6 keystone ices, not bad but not my favorite by any means but hey, it's free. One of the guys with us isn't drinking so the other 3 of us start drinking while 4 starts taking vodka shots.Well I drink my beer in about 5 minutes and start on my 2nd while the other guys aren't even half done. Well about 5 minutes later I finish number 2 while the other guys are just about to finish their first beer so I quickly grab the last beer before they can. Kindofa di.ck thing to do but whatever. This beer takes about 10 minutes to finish cause I was starting to feel it(hadn't eaten all day and I usually don't drink that fast). Now at this point I've gotta pee. However, 4's roommate is in the shower and locked the door. Funny thing about these dorms is that while the toilet and shower are in a seperate room, the sink is right inside the room as you walk in. Well, I had to pee so I did wat any self respecting man would do, I peed in her sink. She apparently thought thought this was hilarious and so did I. Okay i'm tired of typing but to summarize a bit, I started drinking her vodka, convinced her to show us her boobs, put whip cream on her boobs, and then convinced her sober roommate to lick off the whip cream. I have this all photo documented. We then inished off her vodka and left her in tears. Found sum random party in the dorms, drank some of their beer, and then left the dorms. After that is kind of a blur