I Called In Sick Today

I just walked down to Starbucks, ordered a carmel latte, paid for a carmel latte and then turned around and left Starbucks, walked back to my office and realized I didn't wait at the counter and actually get my carmel latte or my change. I'm an idiot.
Have you seen those McDonald's that have two drive thru windows? You order at the menu/intercom, pay at the first window, pick up your food at the second window. It's like an assembly line of fast food.One time I drove up to the first window, paid for my food, and was talking up the cashier girl with my usual assortment of witticisms. She handed me a bag of ketchup and napkins and her laughter warmed my heart.Blinded by love, I set the bag down believing it to be my food and drove off. As I reached into the bag for a fry, I realized to my dismay that no food stuffs were in the bag. My inner demons would not allow me to go back through the drive thru and admit my mistake.I never saw the girl again. I go inside to get my food now.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Have you seen those McDonald's that have two drive thru windows? You order at the menu/intercom, pay at the first window, pick up your food at the second window. It's like an assembly line of fast food.One time I drove up to the first window, paid for my food, and was talking up the cashier girl with my usual assortment of witticisms. She handed me a bag of ketchup and napkins and her laughter warmed my heart.Blinded by love, I set the bag down believing it to be my food and drove off. As I reached into the bag for a fry, I realized to my dismay that no food stuffs were in the bag. My inner demons would not allow me to go back through the drive thru and admit my mistake.I never saw the girl again. I go inside to get my food now.
lmao you kill me

8 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: mythar, Ron_Mexico, strategy, speedz99g'daygaynever been laidthis group is ready to party, except I'm pretty sure MattyCats really is gay

Should be a good game in any event, who's getting the start for the Habs?
Looks like it's gonna be Huet. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid of the Sabres. You can't argue with 8 wins in a row. Hopefully we can repeat our performance from last time, minus the choking at the end part.I'm pretty excited about the game either way. I've already informed the girlfriend she'll be painting the bathroom by herself.
8 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: mythar, Ron_Mexico, strategy, speedz99g'daygaynever been laidthis group is ready to party, except I'm pretty sure MattyCats really is gay
how do you know I didn't get laid last night?
Sure. You can be inside spoon this time. My ass is still sore from that "Bring a 2 foot cucumber to bed" prank you pulled on me the other night.
I'd love a 2ft cucumber.I peel and eat them as a snack. A little salt. mmm good. Luv em on my salads.Yes I eat salads. I like em actually. And I don't like croutons. Too bad I also like the baked potato with butter, the cheesy bacon fries with ranch from Outback, Double Quarter Pounder with cheese.Oh, that reminds me. Last night at around 9pm, I'm driving home, need some dinner, I'm still buzzed and a little tired. What is around the corner? McDonaldsHere is my actual order.Double Quarter Pounder meal, large sizedten piece chicken nuggetsDiet CokeI was even buzzed enough to forgo the obligatory "oddly enough" comment I usually do after that order then saying "diet coke"I woke up this morning and there were two french fries in my bed.
I'm pretty excited about the game either way. I've already informed the girlfriend she'll be painting the bathroom by herself.
I'll help her. My brushstrokes are excellent for rosey cheeked Canadians who have boyfriends that have exceptionally large calves and buy exceptionally small diamonds.
how do you know I didn't get laid last night?
good point, do tell. Go ahead, I'll wait.of note, I still think evenyone should watch Katt Williams HBO special. We were doing lines from it all day Saturday and Sunday.
how is this different from any other morning?
well done, this was the best one.
I guess you should be happy I'm not doing the Ronnie weight loss tracker anymore.
meh, NEW DIET STARTS TOMORROW
Hate to say it buddy, but that second one was in fact your cock.
Not bad.You guys are too easy. I figured that joke would generate a response. Sadly, it was true.
Double Quarter Pounder meal, large sizedten piece chicken nuggetsDiet Coke
I had the QPC with DP, and the 10pc CMN last night. It's like you're my long-lost father or something.
I had the QPC with DP, and the 10pc CMN last night. It's like you're my long-lost father or something.
F U, I'm only 34.now take your pecker out of the original packaging and use it.sorry, all I have is the virgin thing, I gotta beat it into the ground, much like you and your pecker.(don't worry, sexing has been a while for me as well)
The most recent special (the Vicious Circle thing) was the least funny thing he's ever done. His standup on the Insomniac Tour (with Dave Attell) was absolutely hilarious, and his cd's aren't bad either. I couldn't even get through 10 minutes of Vicious Circle, it just wasn't funny.
This is pretty much spot on. I really have no interest in his work anymore though
Moooornin...
Good day to you sir!