Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

zomg Napa just lost a pot for 40% of the chips, to give him a 2:1 lead HU with JQ against 55 on a 28J flop to a running flush.disgusting.Seat 7: genkill (52754 in chips) Seat 8: galacticcat (92315 in chips) Seat 9: The_Napa_Don (124931 in chips) genkill: posts the ante 100galacticcat: posts the ante 100The_Napa_Don: posts the ante 100The_Napa_Don: posts small blind 1000genkill: posts big blind 2000*** HOLE CARDS ***galacticcat: folds The_Napa_Don: raises 4000 to 6000genkill: calls 4000*** FLOP *** [2c Jh 8c]The_Napa_Don: bets 6000genkill: raises 40654 to 46654 and is all-inThe_Napa_Don: calls 40654*** TURN *** [2c Jh 8c] [7c]*** RIVER *** [2c Jh 8c 7c] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***The_Napa_Don: shows [Js Qh] (a pair of Jacks)genkill: shows [5d 5c] (a flush, Ten high)genkill collected 105608 from pothe's playing friggin great and really destroying these guys, as evidenced by the guy's desparate check-raise.

Ok, and If the Habs win the topic will be "The Montreal Canadiens are the greatest team in the National Hockey League. P.S, the Sabres suck ballings"
Should be a good game in any event, who's getting the start for the Habs?
stop it
alright, you want lack of poker content? here you go:PokerStars Game #6740924959: Tournament #34296596, $20+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (200/400) - 2006/10/23 - 15:01:14 (ET)Table '34296596 19' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: MehnDaMassah (11529 in chips) Seat 2: scooby333 (2890 in chips) Seat 4: FatFloppy (6125 in chips) Seat 5: proey (6165 in chips) Seat 6: santapilot13 (7984 in chips) Seat 8: Rellish (9160 in chips) Seat 9: MattyButts (10617 in chips) MehnDaMassah: posts the ante 25scooby333: posts the ante 25FatFloppy: posts the ante 25proey: posts the ante 25santapilot13: posts the ante 25Rellish: posts the ante 25MattyButts: posts the ante 25MattyButts: posts small blind 200MehnDaMassah: posts big blind 400*** HOLE CARDS ***scooby333: folds FatFloppy: folds proey: raises 600 to 1000santapilot13: folds Rellish: folds MattyButts: raises 2600 to 3600MehnDaMassah: raises 7904 to 11504 and is all-inSilvertrain is connected trini27 is connected proey: folds MattyButts: calls 6992 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Kd 5h Ts]*** TURN *** [Kd 5h Ts] [6c]*** RIVER *** [Kd 5h Ts 6c] [8s]*** SHOW DOWN ***MattyButts: shows [9s 5d] (a pair of Fives)MehnDaMassah: shows [As Qd] (high card Ace)MattyButts collected 22359 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 22359 | Rake 0 Board [Kd 5h Ts 6c 8s]Seat 1: MehnDaMassah (big blind) showed [As Qd] and lost with high card AceSeat 2: scooby333 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: FatFloppy folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: proey folded before FlopSeat 6: santapilot13 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Rellish (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: MattyButts (small blind) showed [9s 5d] and won (22359) with a pair of Fives
he's playing friggin great and really destroying these guys, as evidenced by the guy's desparate check-raise.
thanks seriously, i can't play any better than thisomgwtfbbq so pissed major tilt right now that shoulda been over a long time ago

I just walked down to Starbucks, ordered a carmel latte, paid for a carmel latte and then turned around and left Starbucks, walked back to my office and realized I didn't wait at the counter and actually get my carmel latte or my change. I'm an idiot.

thanks seriously, i can't play any better than thisomgwtfbbq so pissed major tilt right now that shoulda been over a long time ago
yeah, that was real garbage. hilarious how after you show down a real hand, they finally start playing back at you.gg though, nice cash.

if youre going to embarass me, at least convert the handPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB (t11529)UTG (t2890)MP1 (t6125)MP2 (t6165)CO (t7984)Button (t9160)MisterB (t10617)Preflop: MisterB is SB with 9spade.gif, 5diamond.gif. 2 folds, MP2 raises to t1000, 2 folds, MisterB raises to t3600, BB raises to t11504, MP2 folds, MisterB calls t6992 (All-In).Flop: (t23196) Kdiamond.gif, 5heart.gif, Tspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: (t23196) 6club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t23196) 8spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: t23196Results in white below: BB has As Qd (high card, ace). MisterB has 9s 5d (one pair, fives). Outcome: MisterB wins t22284. BB wins t912.

if youre going to embarass me, at least convert the hand
If you're going to post that embarassing crap here, at least have the decency to pretend you were making some kind of genius play. Defend it.In other words, what the hell are you thinking?

why has no one told me i'm hilarious in the last 5 minutes?whaaaaaaa

If you're going to post that embarassing crap here, at least have the decency to pretend you were making some kind of genius play. Defend it.In other words, what the hell are you thinking?
MattyButts said, "squeeze play"
why has no one told me i'm hilarious in the last 5 minutes?whaaaaaaaMattyButts said, "squeeze play"
Due to some ESP like read or what? I'll give you that on the initial reraise perhaps but what's with the call?Oh, and because you're eating cheese.
Due to some ESP like read or what?Oh, and because you're eating cheese.
actually I was playing the player, I knew mp2 would fold to a reraise, BB just happened to wake up with AQ im getting 2.5-1 on a 65-35 why not make the call?or-Last hand before the break?
Mex, you might like this. Dane Cook impression.http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3478
That was just accurate enough to be annoying rather than funny. My roommate forced me to watch his standup last night. He's convinced that Dane Cook is pretty much the funniest guy on the planet. Does he think that if he yells his lines loud enough that people won't realize he isn't funny?
actually I was playing the player, I knew mp2 would fold to a reraise, BB just happened to wake up with AQ im getting 2.5-1 on a 65-35 why not make the call?or-Last hand before the break?
Not quite 2.5 but yeah, glad it worked out for ya.
My roommate forced me to watch his standup last night. He's convinced that Dane Cook is pretty much the funniest guy on the planet. Does he think that if he yells his lines loud enough that people won't realize he isn't funny?
The most recent special (the Vicious Circle thing) was the least funny thing he's ever done. His standup on the Insomniac Tour (with Dave Attell) was absolutely hilarious, and his cd's aren't bad either. I couldn't even get through 10 minutes of Vicious Circle, it just wasn't funny.
The most recent special (the Vicious Circle thing) was the least funny thing he's ever done. His standup on the Insomniac Tour (with Dave Attell) was absolutely hilarious, and his cd's aren't bad either. I couldn't even get through 10 minutes of Vicious Circle, it just wasn't funny.
Yeah, my brother used to love him...and now hates him after his recent stuff came out. I've still never seen or heard his act. I'm pretty pleased about that.

AJNWive never been so reraised in my lifeISAPShouldnt have called there. SHouldve called the reraise. Just made too many bad plays. Toooo many bad playsBasicially 3rd in chips with 18 leftout in 17th gg meTake out gun, insert, squeeze play