Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

F U, I'm only 34.now take your pecker out of the original packaging and use it.sorry, all I have is the virgin thing, I gotta beat it into the ground, much like you and your pecker.(don't worry, sexing has been a while for me as well)
I liked that line. Dead serious. The virgin stuff isn't getting old at all--it doesn't bother me and I like where everyone seems to take it.

let the games begin ......Guy #2 is now giving me the silent treatment because i didn't answer my phone when i was having dinner with my daughter and her dad last night. The slight was unintentional but I think this is the perfect way to get out. i was gonna be nice and sit down with him this week and explain that i wasn't ready for a commitment right now, but now i am just gonna let him dig his own grave. this could get really entertaining. last week i felt bad about ending things. now thanks to him acting like a **** i don't feel bad at all.

let the games begin ......Guy #2 is now giving me the silent treatment because i didn't answer my phone when i was having dinner with my daughter and her dad last night. The slight was unintentional but I think this is the perfect way to get out. i was gonna be nice and sit down with him this week and explain that i wasn't ready for a commitment right now, but now i am just gonna let him dig his own grave. this could get really entertaining. last week i felt bad about ending things. now thanks to him acting like a **** i don't feel bad at all.
Do you feel bad about this?
I just walked down to Starbucks, ordered a carmel latte, paid for a carmel latte and then turned around and left Starbucks, walked back to my office and realized I didn't wait at the counter and actually get my carmel latte or my change. I'm an idiot.mondays suck
Let me get this straight, you're trying to ditch the guy, but him giving you the silent treatment somehow poses a problem for you?
Do you feel bad about this?
yes, i really wanted that latte
Let me get this straight, you're trying to ditch the guy, but him giving you the silent treatment somehow poses a problem for you?
no at allhe's making it easy for me. not only do i have an excuse for dumping him but he will look like the bad guy for flipping out over something so small.
if you play LHE, crypto is the perfect place to quickly grow your bankroll by about that amount. Pokerplex, Sun Poker and Interpoker is about $500 in bonuses right there.
except that there's a slight problem if you are of teh american variety since crypto doesn't take americans anymore
yes, i really wanted that latteno at allhe's making it easy for me. not only do i have an excuse for dumping him but he will look like the bad guy for flipping out over something so small.
So what's really the point of all these games? Why weren't you just honest with him last week?
he's making it easy for me. not only do i have an excuse for dumping him but he will look like the bad guy for flipping out over something so small.
Do you really care about who looks like the bad guy when this ends? I mean, who's watching?
So what's really the point of all these games? Why weren't you just honest with him last week?
i was being nice about it. he was in the middle of a big drag racing competition and i thought it would be shitty timing to break up with him in the middle of it
Do you really care about who looks like the bad guy when this ends? I mean, who's watching?
him acting psycho makes me feel better about my decision
summary:i am actually james patterson, the millionaire author. i had planned on running a $100K freeroll for Sick Thread participants, but decided against it since I hate kdawg so much.frankly, it seemed pretty cruel, but he had his reasons I guess.
cool, works for me
It was just his faggy little way of saying that a lot of the time he writes on here just because he feels the urge to express himself and get his thoughts out in a more tangible form. Unfortunately for us, he was sober enough to find his thesaurus.
even better. though the verbal splooging was the best answer
cause extra drama makes things more funin other news, I'm so bored that I have now chewed a water bottle cap into the shape of a vagina
in other news, I'm so bored that I have now chewed a water bottle cap into the shape of a vagina
pics?
Guy #2 is now giving me the silent treatment because i didn't answer my phone when i was having dinner with my daughter and her dad last night. The slight was unintentional but I think this is the perfect way to get out. i was gonna be nice and sit down with him this week and explain that i wasn't ready for a commitment right now, but now i am just gonna let him dig his own grave. this could get really entertaining. last week i felt bad about ending things. now thanks to him acting like a **** i don't feel bad at all.
You really really really suck at relationships. Really.
this group is ready to party, except I'm pretty sure MattyCats really is gay
I wish.
if you play LHE, crypto is the perfect place to quickly grow your bankroll by about that amount. Pokerplex, Sun Poker and Interpoker is about $500 in bonuses right there.
except that there's a slight problem if you are of teh american variety since crypto doesn't take americans anymore
Dog dammit. Thanks for the tease.
No shit. I'm surprised it took you this long to make this post.Hey Caleb...got real gay this weekend. At a law school party with some college friend we literally cleared the room. They already thought my buddy in the speedo was pretty weird, but when he started freak dancing my other buddy in the middle of the living room everyone pretty much backed away slowly. It was faaaaaantastic.Also, we went to a strip joint with the nastiest dancers ever after the aforementioned speedo wearer passed out...and basically woke up to his limp member being stuffed into a vagina that was a "rainforest". I would have written a longer story, but not enough people around here would appreciate it anymore. Fucckin heteros.
really, stories like these are what I look for. way too few and far between these days. I didn't even quote anything else. Boo.you ever notice that the hairier the bush, the worse the smell? thats been my experience anyways.
Dog dammit. Thanks for the tease.
i wasn't aware that crypto had already shut people out, but that's a possibility. that really sucks, since all of the decent bonus options except Absolute are pretty much out for americans.then again, absolute with rakeback is way better than any other ones anyways.
no at allhe's making it easy for me. not only do i have an excuse for dumping him but he will look like the bad guy for flipping out over something so small.
What is it about (a large percentage of) women that makes them think that they need an 'excuse' for dumping a guy. As you'd said, you didn't really like him, you felt like there wasn't a long term future, and you have guy number 1 issues anyway. Just dump him right there. Don't play games with him, just so that you can eventually 'feel better' about dumping him because he finally did something wrong. Seriously, do you get depressed if you don't have a swirling drama-cloud sorrounding you all the time? You could've avoided this situation a thousand times along the road, but instead you kept making decisions that would make his life harder. GG to the poor shmuck.
What is it about (a large percentage of) women that makes them think that they need an 'excuse' for dumping a guy. As you'd said, you didn't really like him, you felt like there wasn't a long term future, and you have guy number 1 issues anyway. Just dump him right there. Don't play games with him, just so that you can eventually 'feel better' about dumping him because he finally did something wrong. Seriously, do you get depressed if you don't have a swirling drama-cloud sorrounding you all the time? You could've avoided this situation a thousand times along the road, but instead you kept making decisions that would make his life harder. GG to the poor shmuck.
Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this: those movies are about how the white man keep the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this shit: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god! What's a "Nubian"? Shut the fuck up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fuckuniverse; gets a whole CLAN of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the fuckyou call that? Intergalactic civil war? Gentrification! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy 'safe' for white folks. And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside we all wants to be white! Well isnt that true?BLACK RAGE!!!!
I wish.
Gold, Jerry.
really, stories like these are what I look for. way too few and far between these days.
Same here. Did I tell you guys about the photographic evidence of the story I told about how I fell face first onto concrete wearing nothing but my see through boxer shorts?

this is the quote loriDante Hicks: 37! My girlfriend's sucked 37 dicks! Customer with Diapers: In a row? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dante Hicks: Hey, try not to make it 38 on the way through the parking lot!