I Called In Sick Today

Is that the bet this week? Winner gets a BJ from the loser?
Well considering the habs are gonna blow the sabres out of the water I uhhh wait i'm confused.Shall we stick to our previously discussed Topic/Essay?I think 100 words is good enough for now.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

so funny to read how difficult it is to acquire alcohol. and does anybody else here not leave 4's room? Yeah, I sure don'tAfter that night, she woulda been called 5-8also, Canadian Pete, I hope your weekend was as bearable as possible. Condolances again.

so funny to read how difficult it is to acquire alcohol. and does anybody else here not leave 4's room? Yeah, I sure don'tAfter that night, she woulda been called 5-8also, Canadian Pete, I hope your weekend was as bearable as possible. Condolances again.
Thanks buddy. Life goes on...
so funny to read how difficult it is to acquire alcohol.
Yeah, lol. I can't believe I was once a sucker who couldn't buy alcohol at a moment's notice. Many scoffs, herman.
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/news/newsl...s/reward-bonus/Question to the gamblers here. I average around 1400-1800 FPPs per month. Is it worth it to deposit $200 or so and remove the ability to withdraw money for 2 months in order to get a free $200?
Yeah, lol. I can't believe I was once a sucker who couldn't buy alcohol at a moment's notice. Many scoffs, herman.
It wasn't so much the inability to get it as any brother woulda purchased for us in a second as the not wanting to actually pay for it.
yeah, just the thought of hammering down a Keystone light just to you can snag the last remaining beer and hopefully acquire a twinge of a buzz.Yesterday, we just kept ordering those friggin buckets of beer.
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/news/newsl...s/reward-bonus/Question to the gamblers here. I average around 1400-1800 FPPs per month. Is it worth it to deposit $200 or so and remove the ability to withdraw money for 2 months in order to get a free $200?
did you get the email, or just see the link somewhere?apparently its account-specific. either way, email them to check the restrictions - some have said 60 days, some have said that isn't the case.
i'm not an options guy, that's keith's dept. i could ask someone here who deals with that stuff if you'd like.
no worries, but thanks. i'm not buying or anything.
did you get the email, or just see the link somewhere?apparently its account-specific. either way, email them to check the restrictions - some have said 60 days, some have said that isn't the case.
Saw the link in general. The more I think about it, the less I really feel like doing it.
if you play LHE, crypto is the perfect place to quickly grow your bankroll by about that amount. Pokerplex, Sun Poker and Interpoker is about $500 in bonuses right there.
I suck at LHE. Ask C-Dubb if he comes in.I figure if I keep a good ROI in the SNG's I play I should be fine.
Saw the link in general. The more I think about it, the less I really feel like doing it.
if you get that many per month, you should at least deposit $100-150, since that's basically free money. i think you need to have received the email to qualify, so it may be a moo point.and yes, that's still funny.edit - just got my response from PStars. if you did not receive the email, you cannot do the bonus. dang.p.s. if anyone has pokerroom accounts with pending bonuses, you should check it. i had 4 pending boni with no expiry dates, and now i have one that expires in two weeks.
Are you sure you lose the bonus if you withdraw? I know it's like that for some sites but I have open bonuses at Stars and have withdrawn.
It wasn't so much the inability to get it as any brother woulda purchased for us in a second as the not wanting to actually pay for it.
well, thats actually what I was getting at. I just didn't want to come right out and call you all cheap/broke college kids. Thats the part that was the most amusing for me. Especially considering the high amount of money I've spent on entertainment and booze this last couple of weeks.
I like where your heads at. Now we just have to find another guy...
hey, if you don't mind a black guy that only likes to pitch, I think I've found our guyPlayed golf and drank on Saturday, first time I've done that. We hit up a small little uncrowed course and brought a cooler out with 18 beers for three guys. By hole 6 we were basically out of beer. That was annoying.Oddly enough, I was striking the ball ok. I think I need to play buzzed from now on. Although, I may need to play out of one of those beer girl carts.
if you get that many per month, you should at least deposit $100-150, since that's basically free money. i think you need to have received the email to qualify, so it may be a moo point.
Yeah, moo indeed.
Are you sure you lose the bonus if you withdraw? I know it's like that for some sites but I have open bonuses at Stars and have withdrawn.
When I've tried to withdraw with bonuses pending before, they typically tell me I'd lose the bonus. *shrug*
BSU beat U of I !!!! Our hopes of getting into a New Years bowl game are even better now. Life is good.
If they win out, and they should, I think they'll get a BCS game. I heard over the weekend if they finish in the top 12 of the BCS they are guaranteed a game.

I should mention that I had GrinderMJ at my table of a satty yesterday, and it was really creepy with his avatar of mdg. Really. Really. Really. Creepy.

If they win out, and they should, I think they'll get a BCS game. I heard over the weekend if they finish in the top 12 of the BCS they are guaranteed a game.
That would be awesome. It's our first year with a new head coach and we weren't sure how they would do. It's been a great season thus far.