I Called In Sick Today

I TRY to follow this thread, but you people all have sick minds...More sick than me..Sorry I dont get most of the stuff that happens..Carry on.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Incoming Text, ASHY: i fly into detroit tomorrow. wanna pick me up?Outgoing Text, WANG: Sorry, babe. I've got to work tomorrow.Incoming Text, ASHY: i didn't even tell you what time my flight is.Well. This has started out just swimmingly.

Incoming Text, ASHY: i fly into detroit tomorrow. wanna pick me up?Outgoing Text, WANG: Sorry, babe. I've got to work tomorrow.Incoming Text, ASHY: i didn't even tell you what time my flight is.Well. This has started out just swimmingly.
That's got to be a 5 hour total drive, how would that NOT interfere with work?
That's got to be a 5 hour total drive, how would that NOT interfere with work?
It's not that long. If I had to work at a normal hour -- say 2PM for example -- and her flight got in at 10, I could be there, fade a 1 hour delay, grab a quick lunch, take her to where she's staying, and make it to work in plenty of time. If I had tomorrow off -- which I do, of course -- it would be no trouble at all. Except for the trouble of doing something I simply don't want to do.
It's not that long. If I had to work at a normal hour -- say 2PM for example -- and her flight got in at 10, I could be there, fade a 1 hour delay, grab a quick lunch, take her to where she's staying, and make it to work in plenty of time. If I had tomorrow off -- which I do, of course -- it would be no trouble at all. Except for the trouble of doing something I simply don't want to do.
Dave Bush.
tell her to take a cab to my work and I will give her the money, I am only 10 minutes from the airport.So now that Theraflu is here. Did anyone watch the Tigers game last night. It was like if special olympics kids took the field and played baseball.
So now that Theraflu is here. Did anyone watch the Tigers game last night. It was like if special olympics kids took the field and played baseball.
I missed it, Wednesday is trivia night so I miss more games than usual, and I'm also generally more imbibed.
Did anyone watch the Tigers game last night. It was like if special olympics kids took the field and played baseball.
Yeah, one of my really good friends is from Detroit area, and is a huge tigers/red wings fan. He had the game on, it was terrible. First baseball I have watched all year and it was that.
Yeah, one of my really good friends is from Detroit area, and is a huge tigers/red wings fan. He had the game on, it was terrible. First baseball I have watched all year and it was that.
the last 2 innings were some of the funniest baseball I have ever seen. But a win is a win I guess.
Yeah I sent in March. Liz was moving money around last night and balancing the checkbook and we are off $90 and that check is, well as we both now no, not been cashed. Well at least it wasn't a money order. I fucking hate the post office. If you get a check numbered 642, don't cash it. I will send another one. I haven't decided if I want to pay $20 to put a stop payment on it. Check #651 will be there next week.
This post made me laugh for a few reasons. 1. I think the last time I had a check with only a 3 digit number it was 1993. I think I'm currently in the 16,000's. 2. If it hasn't been cashed in more than a month, I think you should risk it and not spend 23% of the check total.... just in case Wang is a bastard. (or the postman is)3. You've only written like 8 checks in more than a month. (I'm pretty sure I write 8 checks a day on a slow day)Remember... none of this is bad, it just struck me as funny.
It's worth reading this through to the end.
He should have said "Leg wrestle" and it would have been better.
Last weekend I bought a James the Tank Engine for BooBoo (BooBoo :club: choo choos). The next day I went and bought a bunch of track, BooBoo thought it was kinda cool to watch the choochoo go round and round. Today I went and bought another engine, four freight cars, a bunch more track, and a lumber mill with working loading crane and set it up. BooBoo said Choo Choo! then ate dinner and went to bed. Mags and I have spent the last hour setting up increasing complicated track layouts with lego bridges and stuff, and are playing with it right now. Having kids is so much fun!
nice
well it looks like THE BEACH is quite a bit warmer now.
speaking of.. I am taking off July 2-5th, Sat is July 4th, and we're going to take a little vacation somewhere. We're thinking of Traverse City to the Cherry Festival. I'm thinking this is up Sal's alley. Nothing is certain though and we're open to suggestions. Anyone been there? Piddle? Silky?
I'm driving to Philly tomorrow. Does anyone live there that I can pretend I might meet up with?
Me too, although I'm heading to Bel Air, MD later in the evening.
This post made me laugh for a few reasons. 1. I think the last time I had a check with only a 3 digit number it was 1993. I think I'm currently in the 16,000's. 2. If it hasn't been cashed in more than a month, I think you should risk it and not spend 23% of the check total.... just in case Wang is a bastard. (or the postman is)3. You've only written like 8 checks in more than a month. (I'm pretty sure I write 8 checks a day on a slow day)Remember... none of this is bad, it just struck me as funny.
Well I haven't been with this bank since 1993. I would say about 5 years. Yeah, but can I trust Wang? He is a sports gambler, he sees money, he is going to bet it on a horse or on Verlander.Yeah, we don't write many checks. All of our monthly bills are paid from the bank with the automatic bill pay system. I use a check card for groceries and such and cash when I ever have it which is almost never. Checks are so 1990 anyway, who writes checks other than old ladies in line at Target? Personally I write one check every month and that is to my mom for money she loaned us for our ridic lavish wedding. Looking at the checkbook, there are two checks to my mom, two checks to my brother-in-law- who needed a loan, 2 check's for plate registration, 1 check for renewing my drivers license, and 1 check for property taxes. Because none of them will take a check card. I wish because those are all wasted rewards points.
I think about things, like "Which posters would I most like to hang out with?" The list looks something like:1) Beans2) Dawson3) Speedz and SalAnd that's pretty much it. I mean, I'd have dinner with Ouch, or grab drinks with Geoff and Mojo, but the point is: Dawson is probably #2, just because it's almost a lock that we'd have fun and do stupid stuff.
Well screw you too buddy. Oh who am I kidding, I didn't expect to make the list. Maybe a mention woulda been nice, that's all I'm saying.
fuck
Beansey never curses. He's like Seinfeld with his clean material.
That's good, it's a reminder that being shot down really isn't so bad, and therefore there's no reason not to get out there and ask out more women so they can shoot you down as well.
This can't possibly be right. I bought a drink for a strange girl and went in for the convo on January 31st 2009 and getting blown off still stings. Granted, I was power drinking for 6 hours at the point, but that's not the point. It STILL HURT
First car was this:81z.jpg1981 Camaro Z28It had vinyl seats and no AC.Had it senior year of college. Pull in the parking lot and see some local Milwaukee resident.LMR: Nice car. That got a 350 under the hood there?Lefty: Yeah...350 / 351 whatever it takes.
That's a nice car. If you made the 350/351 joke, that's excellent. Isn't that a Chevy Chase line or something? It sounds incredibly familiar.
I still like a nice black 69 though.
Piddle Duck = Jadaki? Weird
Wow, you're a bank's worst nightmare. Writing that many checks. You're like an old lady. Use online banking and bill pay. No mail, no stamps, no mail carrier losing your mail. Just wow.also, I have nothing productive to add. I worked 50+ hours last week and I will do it again this week. That sucks, especially considering that I'm actually working hard while at work, not just killing time as per usual
Beansey never curses. He's like Seinfeld with his clean material.If you made the 350/351 joke, that's excellent. Isn't that a Chevy Chase line or something? It sounds incredibly familiar.
That pic brought out the worst in me....Mr. MomMichael Keaton is vacuuming when his wifes male co-worker come by and picks her upHe asks something about the wiring in the remodel and if its two twenty voltsKeaton responds "Yeah...two twenty...two twenty one....whatever it takes ya know"I use it all the time tooAnother favorite line from that movie Keaton: "Can I get ya a beer or something?"Guy: "Its seven in the morning"Keaton: "Scotch?'