Girlfriend Mad At Me

My husband just read this over my shoulder and even he agrees you don't deserve to get laid.Ever.
Husband = whipped. Congrats......O/P well done.
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't get uppity around me, woman :club: haha jk. Renae is coming off like a total B to us because we're guys, but she is indeed correct about owning the *****. Don't "get used to it and get over it", but definitely understand it and believe it, cuz there's not much you can do about it. Just learn how to be the man that she wants without also betraying the man that you are. There is a nice middle ground where you're still "keeping it real" and being a man, but also making your woman very happy. That in turn makes you happy, because while she owns it, she'll rent it out to you as often as you wish...if she's happy.and she owns the *****, once again
And that's why this man gets laid, gentlemen.
thanks dude, but i don't think so. seriously, i bet you that in a week things will be back to normal, and i may use this whole thing to get her more involved in poker. my dream would be to teach her to grind 1/2 and 2/4 limit and i'll play MTTs. i think there is no reason that couldn't happen..
You're a moron.
It's funny till you're not getting any.Why is every holiday for women? Hmmmmm, oh yeah, I remember. BECAUSE WE OWN THE PUSSY. Get used to it and get over it. You'll be much happier.
Did you read the part where it wasn't me in the post you quoted? Reading is your friend. Some guys are able to find women who enjoy sex and don't use it as a tool to make guys do things for them...crazy I know, but they do exist. And they're far more desirable than the women who think they're doing the guy a favor by having sex with them.
And now I know this is a joke. Well played involving Hellmuth in it.
You've finally come around grasshopper. But at least in these 7 pages we got a classic Clay Aiken post, so it was all worthwhile. Well played Clay Aiken gimmick poster...well played indeed.
It's funny till you're not getting any.Why is every holiday for women? Hmmmmm, oh yeah, I remember. BECAUSE WE OWN THE PUSSY. Get used to it and get over it. You'll be much happier.
Awww, you just haven't been adequately trained. Some day you'll meet a guy who will make you feel like you are so lucky to have him that you will feel almost obligated to give him free entry to the *****. Every holiday is NOT for women. Guys, don't ever be a sucker and start believing that. They need to put in just as much effort as you, or you pull the plug. You want a loving, loyal girl not a money scabbing *****.Another suggestion is, start making fart sounds with your mouth whenever your girl suggests something you don't want to do. Not only will it piss her off, its bloody hilarious.

I was almost sure this was a swerve...but the OP's certainly played it "well" for it to be one.Regardless, someone's forwarding this to Hellmuth, right? I'm pretty sure the OP could get a year supply of the energy drink.

Should have just gotten her a bowling ball with your name enscribed on it.
But then she would end up having an affair with a Frenchman ... of course with this gift, maybe she ends up sleeping with Hellmuth. I'm not sure which is worse.
She did set you up with a pretty sweet gift. If you two co-mingle your finances then all occasions that require a gift should have a money cap. Then you make sure you spend at least 1.5 times that cap on her.
yeah, I never knew that whole cap thing didn't work. my wife and I set a cap on Christmas gifts last year, and she spent about 5x's the cap, and I spent an amount about 1.5x's cap. That made me feel about three inches tall.

Nothing says "WE" and 2 year aniversary like a pack of Smoke's and one of those Pine Tree airfresheners. This way you get the Her gift of the cigarette's (you might even go for broke and not buy the generic brand!) and you get the clean fresh sent of pine all through the double wide.Seriously, it's worked well for others! Just listen to your neighbor next time.

Next year buy her a broom and a witch's hat and see if she reacts any different.
FYP...Tell her the energy drink is so you'll last longer than two minutes. That oughta settle her down.
Soooo.......How comfortable is that couch you're going to be sleeping on for the next month or so? :club:
Couches rule.
+1, this is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard. Think about this, YOU GOT HER FOOD FOR A GIFT. What is she, homeless? Food/drink is not a gift.
Unless it's booze.
This thread is too freakin funny.If this wasn't a joke by OP, he has to be the most stupid and selfish egomaniac there is.
And this is a poker forum, so that's saying something.