Girlfriend Mad At Me

I cannot believe that this many dudes are siding with a chick who got this mad over being given a gift that she feels is beneath her. WTF? Seriously. Dude, drop her and move on. If this is what she is doing before she gets a ring on her finger, what will she be doing after. You might as well just sign over your checking account now cause it's not going to get any better. If she actually gave a shit about you she wouldn't care about the gift. Women want assholes in bed and ****in metrosexuals when its their anniversary. Give me a break.
I bet you have a unibrow.
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe that this many dudes are siding with a chick who got this mad over being given a gift that she feels is beneath her. WTF? Seriously. Dude, drop her and move on. If this is what she is doing before she gets a ring on her finger, what will she be doing after. You might as well just sign over your checking account now cause it's not going to get any better. If she actually gave a shit about you she wouldn't care about the gift. Women want assholes in bed and ****in metrosexuals when its their anniversary. Give me a break.
good luck

It didn't dawn on you until you opened the Yankee tickets that a case of energy drink might not be a sufficient gift for your 2 year annivesary ?What kind of precedent has been set by past birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary celebrations ?For the record, you know now that the Yankees are doomed to lose that day and it's all your fault, right ?

LMAO @ all of this!Have you never actually known a girl until this one?This is all too much... I am definitely showing this one to my girl, then I will seem like the best boyfriend EVAAARRRRR!!!!! :club:

For the record, you know now that the Yankees are doomed to lose that day and it's all your fault, right ?
At least we can draw some positives from all of this.Also... fixed the whole "loose" thing.

Did you have it wrapped in nice paper and all? I think her face must've been priceless when she opened it... I mean we all got crappy gifts before but this?8de4_1.JPGShiz, I would've been insulted, too.

I did it the opposite once. Bought my wife a new red convertable Mustand for Valentines one year, Now no matter what I get her it's a let down.Sit down, plan out all the gifts you are going to give her for her entire life, then give them to her in accending monetary order. This is the only way to not make a woman mad because of the gift you give her.But there is an easy fix.......Buy tickets to some event this weekend, plan a dinner beforehand, and take her. Tell her that the energy drinks were to throw her off the real present, which was a night of dinner and whatever.This will easily get you out of hot water for now.Next time you are on your own.

LMAO @ all of this!Have you never actually known a girl until this one?This is all too much... I am definitely showing this one to my girl, then I will seem like the best boyfriend EVAAARRRRR!!!!! :club:
This is why my BS detector is going off - how does a guy screw up so badly, yet manage to not screw up for the previous two years?JoeyJoJo's approval made my day...then ruined it when he harshly took it away. FCP is a cruel cruel mistress like that.

K small vent, GF of five years didn't like it much when I was going to foxwoods 3-4 times a week and blowing her off. For our 5 year anniversary I took her to vegas for a week, we broke up a month later. Damn still not over that *****. She took my flower. OP FYI for our 2 yr anniversary I got her a 2 Karot diamond bracelet, case of energy drinks, bad form meng

K small vent, GF of five years didn't like it much when I was going to foxwoods 3-4 times a week and blowing her off. For our 5 year anniversary I took her to vegas for a week, we broke up a month later. Damn still not over that *****. She took my flower. OP FYI for our 2 yr anniversary I got her a 2 Karot diamond bracelet, case of energy drinks, bad form meng
aren't u the guy that plowed into a cop car while drunk?
aren't u the guy that plowed into a cop car while drunk?
honestly, if this post is true, you quite possibly could be dumber then foxwoods pro. i mean i cant even understand what you were thinking (and that is giving you a lot of credit there)

My wife's 26th birthday is this weekend and I'm taking her on a hot air balloon ride on Saturday morning, and then we'll have lunch at a very nice restaurant (not a chain), and then we'll spend the afternoon visiting some wineries and participating in some wine tastings. She'll be pleasuring me on her birthday later on that night...learn from me.

I'm really not embarassed about the DUI thing, just a dumb mistake i'll never do again. Hell of a story as it has been mentioned a brazillion times on this site already. j/sI've spend more on my gf for chanuckah and we're both christian...... Yes I did found the worst joke ever, I knew I could do it. Checking that one off on the before I die list.... Damn another bad jopke I crack myself upNickforgot remember when I made NickRemembered hahahahah , no seriously I got to stop (time for first drink)

Nothing says "I Love You Bi##h" like power tools or a case of beer on her birthday! They expect that kind of stupid crap from us. But on the anniversary, man you better do something nice. I mean really really nice. That's the one day you have to say "thanks for putting up with my stupid @$$ for another year". You can get drunk on Xmas, go play golf on Easter, take her kid sister out on Halloween, disappear on Thanksgiving, set the house on fire on the 4th of July, run over her cat on Memorial Day, get thrown in jail on Labor Day, and still you may be forgiven even though it won't ever be forgotten. But if you ever screw up on your Anniversary day, you will forever be doomed to her unforgiving, unforgetting, cold womanly wrath. Everyone you and her know will hear about it. Her friends will look at you with the contempt that is reserved for the likes of murderers, rapists, and guys who screwed up on their anniversary. After being with the same woman for 22 years, trust me on this.

I would have gotten her the case of the drink .. and a dildo .. cause in case she did not like it, she could go f**k herself.
ty. thats my plan anyway, she won't act cold for more than a couple days