Girlfriend Mad At Me

You didnt kno what to get her so you bought her a case of phil hellmuth energy drink? WTF?!?HELLO...flowers, candy, clothes, a dildo...i can think of a million things besides that
Don't buy a girl sex toys unless you ask her about it first. We are particular about these items for good reasons.
You should have gotten her plastic dinosaurs!
wash7wh-1.gifOP,Pretty much anything would have been better than that. After 2 years, she needed something a little more heartfelt. It's not that you didn't spend enough, it's that you didn't pick out a gift that was special. She cooked for you and gave you a token of your relationship to remember a special time. THEN she gave you tickets to a game that she doesn't even expect to attend. She thought about your anniversary and what it meant to her and then went out of her way to give you a gift that you would really, really like. You'd have been better off giving her a massage and a mix-tape. Maybe she flew off the handle, but after all her work for you, she was pretty seriously let down and that disappointment turned quickly to anger. Nik
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, go out and buy her some jewelry and tell her that it's her real present, and that it was delayed in the mail or something. Jeez I've pulled some boner moves, but I've never gotten a girlfriend a case of energy drink for an anniversary.

:club: bwaHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH!!! ROFL...< pause >:D LMAO hhahahaahahahaha...oh...oh man...this is gold. If I didn't know any better I would've thought this to be another genius post of the JoeyJoJo sorts.I actually avoided this thread all day because of the title but boy am I glad I took a look. OP, you are a hero amongst men. Who says chivalry is dead? hahahahaahah....
:club: bwaHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH!!! ROFL...< pause >:D LMAO hhahahaahahahaha...oh...oh man...this is gold. If I didn't know any better I would've thought this to be another genius post of the JoeyJoJo sorts.I actually avoided this thread all day because of the title but boy am I glad I took a look. OP, you are a hero amongst men. Who says chivalry is dead? hahahahaahah....
I avoided it all day for same reason wanna be my BFF??? ( ) yes( ) no( ) maybe
I cannot believe that this many dudes are siding with a chick who got this mad over being given a gift that she feels is beneath her. WTF? Seriously. Dude, drop her and move on. If this is what she is doing before she gets a ring on her finger, what will she be doing after. You might as well just sign over your checking account now cause it's not going to get any better. If she actually gave a shit about you she wouldn't care about the gift. Women want assholes in bed and ****in metrosexuals when its their anniversary. Give me a break.
fianlly someone who knows what they are talking about
I avoided it all day for same reason wanna be my BFF??? ( ) yes( ) no( ) maybe
I don't know what these fancy terms mean...BFF?!?If that's Butt Fukking Farmer.......then, maybe...
one of the reasons the fight erupted so big is because i called her a hypocrite. she is always saying i am thinking of "I-I-I" instead of "we," and I told her that i thought "we" to buy the pro player drink because i figured one of us would drink it--hopefully her, but if not then me. I told her she was making it about "I", herself, but she didn't want to listen to that. she made dinner for our anniversary, got wine, and gave me a picture of the two of us on the beach in santo domingo for my desk at the office and two tickets (pretty good seats, actually) for me and a friend to a yankees game in late september. when i saw all of this i was thinking about giving her something in addition to the case--i was going to tell her the other gift was on the way and shipping was delayed--but once i gave her the drink all hell broke loose.
LMAO. It took 6 months but I think this is worthy of a sigged quote. Not quite as classic, but damn funny.Second TOTY candidate today...

Dude, seriously. You'd have got more credit if you'd just called her on the day of your anniversary.You've effectively given her a crate of Lucozade as a present. Best of luck with that....

It didn't dawn on you until you opened the Yankee tickets that a case of energy drink might not be a sufficient gift for your 2 year annivesary ?What kind of precident has been set by past birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary celebrations ?For the record, you know now that the Yankees are doomed to loose that day and it's all your fault, right ?
It's spelt president, idiot.sw
I did it the opposite once. Bought my wife a new red convertable Mustand for Valentines one year, Now no matter what I get her it's a let down.Sit down, plan out all the gifts you are going to give her for her entire life, then give them to her in accending monetary order. This is the only way to not make a woman mad because of the gift you give her.But there is an easy fix.......Buy tickets to some event this weekend, plan a dinner beforehand, and take her. Tell her that the energy drinks were to throw her off the real present, which was a night of dinner and whatever.This will easily get you out of hot water for now.Next time you are on your own.
BG to the rescue!!
I did it the opposite once. Bought my wife a new red convertable Mustand for Valentines one year, Now no matter what I get her it's a let down.Sit down, plan out all the gifts you are going to give her for her entire life, then give them to her in accending monetary order. This is the only way to not make a woman mad because of the gift you give her.But there is an easy fix.......Buy tickets to some event this weekend, plan a dinner beforehand, and take her. Tell her that the energy drinks were to throw her off the real present, which was a night of dinner and whatever.This will easily get you out of hot water for now.Next time you are on your own.
ty. i mean i'd rather start small and have her be a little disappointed and then work up to something bigger
Clay Aiken, does this story hit home for you??
I truthfully can't say it does not!! LOL :club: Whenever I've done something so hurtful as you did to your special mate, I like to look them in the eye and request their hand. If they give it to me, I'm home free!! Why, you ask?? It is certain that I'll tell you. I take their hand, rub it thrice, and then ask of them "Where does sadness go to die?? I'd like to follow him there, for my heart is burdened more than I can bare!!" That's when I flash them a smile that is certain to send shockwaves of luminescent and abundant light through their hearts, and make them forget all about the fact that I soiled his favorite trousers on two consecutive occasions when I simply couldn't hold it in during that all-consuming fit of laughter as I rode that merry-go-round for hours on end!! What a special memory that was!! Wonderful!!

Theres been alot of things said in this thread, but really, I'd like a case of sports drink to give my girlfriend.Or just a case of sports drink.Or just a girlfriend...

seriously who's wearin the pants around here. YES you definently gave her a terrible gift. no question, its especially dumb because it was your 2nd year anniversary.say your sorries do something nice for her and move on . But if she is going to give you the cold shoulder for days its not worth it. it will be 10 times worse when your married and want to bang someone else cause she drives you crazy.

3 guys discussing what they got there wives for their anniversary's1st guy"I bought my wife a bracelet and a glove""why the glove" ask the other 2'In case she doesn't like the bracelet she can cover it up" "great thinking" say the other 22nd guy"I bought my wife a necklace and a turtleneck""why the turtleneck" ask the other 2"in case she doesn't like the necklace she can cover it up""great thinking" say the other 23rd guy"I bought my wife a diamond ring and a dildo""why the dildo?" ask the other 2"in case she doesn't like it she can go fuk herself"

You should go give her a few cooking books. She would LOVE that.
it's not like that at all. my thinking is i like poker and i'm a hellmuth fan; she has enjoyed poker at times, watches me play a lot, gives me encouragement. when stars banned my chat for 6 months i thought about quitting, but she gave me support to continue. i thought we could share poker rather than it being a problem between us.
You should go give her a few cooking books. She would LOVE that.
What is wrong with giving your girl a cook book??? My girl would love that. maybe not 2nd anniversary... but she'd love it
it's not like that at all. my thinking is i like poker and i'm a hellmuth fan; she has enjoyed poker at times, watches me play a lot, gives me encouragement. when stars banned my chat for 6 months i thought about quitting, but she gave me support to continue. i thought we could share poker rather than it being a problem between us.
buddy its a nice thought your putting in there, sharing poker and all. The only problem is you picked the wrong day for that gift. Tell her that buy some cholates,flowers etc everything should be fine
yeah...your gf is WAY off.. no I I I thinking for you...