The Hideout

What happened here?PokerStars Game #14194296148: Razz Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2007/12/30 - 01:52:19 (ET)Table 'Mensa IV' 8-maxSeat 1: Lolli74 ($14.15 in chips) Seat 2: NZ Gator ($26.10 in chips) Seat 3: Jadaki ($14.20 in chips) Seat 4: jrddoc ($12.10 in chips) Seat 5: AvrilRN ($22.25 in chips) Seat 6: sewb22 ($25.25 in chips) Seat 7: robert7777 ($8.40 in chips) Seat 8: thegrizz1111 ($45.25 in chips) Lolli74: posts the ante $0.05NZ Gator: posts the ante $0.05Jadaki: posts the ante $0.05jrddoc: posts the ante $0.05AvrilRN: posts the ante $0.05sewb22: posts the ante $0.05robert7777: posts the ante $0.05thegrizz1111: posts the ante $0.05*** 3rd STREET ***Dealt to Lolli74 [9d]Dealt to NZ Gator [Ks]Dealt to Jadaki [7s 5d 2s]Dealt to jrddoc [Tc]Dealt to AvrilRN [8c]Dealt to sewb22 [Jh]Dealt to robert7777 [8h]Dealt to thegrizz1111 [4c]NZ Gator: brings in for $0.25Jadaki: raises $0.25 to $0.50jrddoc: calls $0.50AvrilRN: folds sewb22: folds robert7777: folds thegrizz1111: raises $0.50 to $1Lolli74: folds NZ Gator: folds Jadaki: calls $0.50jrddoc: folds *** 4th STREET ***Dealt to Jadaki [7s 5d 2s] [As]Dealt to thegrizz1111 [4c] [5c]Jadaki: bets $0.50thegrizz1111 has timed outthegrizz1111: folds thegrizz1111 is sitting outJadaki collected $3 from potJadaki: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot $3.15 | Rake $0.15 Seat 1: Lolli74 folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 2: NZ Gator folded on the 3rd StreetSeat 3: Jadaki collected ($3)Seat 4: jrddoc folded on the 3rd StreetSeat 5: AvrilRN folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 6: sewb22 folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 7: robert7777 folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 8: thegrizz1111 folded on the 4th Street

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Hi and bye bed time boo

lol.. I'm putting Jadaki on my friend list.. he's an ATM *magnet*.. I swear that dude to your left is playing stud.. I have no other explanation. I'm up a buy in and a half in like... 30 minutes.

is it possible for me to hit any of my nut draws tonight? please?
You quit this table at the wrong time, missy.. I tell you what.. I feel I owe Jada a "seat tax".
You quit this table at the wrong time, missy.. I tell you what.. I feel I owe Jada a "seat tax".
yeah, youre in my seat, buddy!I may be back if lo8 doesnt shape up soon.Im going to go smoke and reassess the situation.
crappy night so far in my turbos. i know you were wondering.
I was just wondering, "I wonder how Q is doing in his turbos?"It'll get better, doll. it always does.
if i had a slightly larger br, i'd jump all over staking lolli.
<3
if i had a slightly larger br, i'd jump all over lolli.
qft
yeah, youre in my seat, buddy!I may be back if lo8 doesnt shape up soon.Im going to go smoke and reassess the situation.
This seat owns.. I'm 3/3 defending my bring in here.

not a good night for me in poker. hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to turn it around if I play.Unrelated:My daughter put a sticker on my arm this morning and I forgot all about it till just now.. this sucker is stuck to me like it was put on with super glue. sonofabitch wont come off without tearing my skin.god damn this hurts. yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie!!

not a good night for me in poker. hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to turn it around if I play.Unrelated:My daughter put a sticker on my arm this morning and I forgot all about it till just now.. this sucker is stuck to me like it was put on with super glue. sonofabitch wont come off without tearing my skin.god damn this hurts. yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie!!
Ouchies. :(I was down 5 buy ins at my low point this week.. ended the week up 2 buy ins, after racking up 3.5 tonight at the buzzer. It's all cyclical.
soak the area in water for a while, then peel away. easy peasy.
He dark tunnelled a shit ton,
this might be the best thing ive heard ever
I realized then that I needed to either quit poker and take my profits or start investing myself in the game further and learn.
make that the second best thing
Dealer: Jadaki wins the tournament - congratulations!
weeeee, gg sir
pstars is shut down 'til i get home
sorry about that, didnt mean to make your eyeballs bleed
Elisha%20Cuthbert%2011.JPGelisha_cuthbert_see_through_pants.jpgElisha-Cuthbert-154.JPGelisha-cuthbert-1.jpg
yup
20071225_149.jpg
Very nice.
PokerStars Game #14159212479: Razz Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2007/12/28 - 15:54:08 (ET) tolerable.
I like it, but I spew, so grain of salt, if you will.I mean anytime I am ever ahead I want to bet, charge, and swing the ax hammer. Even when they think they're prettier, which is never the case.
Hey guys.. Just wanted to wish a good (belated) Hannukah, (belated) Christmas, Kwanzaa, Ramadaan and New Year to all you guys.. Take care of yourselves and each other.
Merry Christmas to you and your sig!
dont mind me, smell my ass now.
its understandable, its ok.
wish me luck.
good luck
i appear to be heads up against a cold virus. it has taken some of my chips, but i've tightened up (vit c & acetaminophen) and could still get the win.
oh, good luck
TOP: IN HONOR OF DOIN SUBLIMEgirls-kissing-009.jpgswe_girls_kissing_0622.jpg406086194_bfcac72397.jpg
::speechless::awesome
I dont feel good today.. can someone come over and make me some chicken noodle soup and snuggle with me to keep me warm?
my timing has always sucked.
Im so irritated that the patriots won. Blah.
<3
just makes it all the more unexpected.
qft
And I'm willing to trade....And since i brought her up with Labyrinth earlier...Jennifer_Connely1.jpgJenniferConnelly.jpgJenniferConnely3.jpg
very unexpected and very well done :)2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: DoinSublime, hank213hey sexy :club:
My daughter put a sticker on my arm this morning and I forgot all about it till just now.. this sucker is stuck to me like it was put on with super glue. sonofabitch wont come off without tearing my skin.god damn this hurts. yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie!!
lol I am watching the scene from american pie 2 where he superglues himself to himself. Paint thinner should remove it. If that isnt your cup of tea just heat up the area enough to sweat and it should remove it naturally.
lol I am watching the scene from american pie 2 where he superglues himself to himself. Paint thinner should remove it. If that isnt your cup of tea just heat up the area enough to sweat and it should remove it naturally.
you know this from experience? :club:
and where is that KC bitch tonight?
I was out, generally whoring myself around.
For milk...breast milk
I drinks only the finest breast milks.
I'm assuming you drink only the finest cambodian breat milks.
Im gonna need you to do down to 59th street and get me a sugar cookie. Otherwise, Im shuttin the studio down.