The Hideout

Are there any beaches to walk on in Cleveland Ohio? Not like mental boy will know... response will be sent.
There doesn't have to be - I included "I want to move somewhere warm" in there for a reason. ;)Edit: I don't wanna look for a top, so I'll just recycle:lanayz5.th.jpg
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

AIM convo w/Lolli:Me: lol, just posted. I'm probably gonna feel bad if this goes anywhere. lol, nah Lolli: heheMe: Belly dancing. I'm a fucking sadist.Me: damnit, I'm laughing so hard over that e-mail I'm having Jadaki send, I'm cryingLolli: hahahahaLolli: you are a sadist!

Never in my life have I been called a liberal, much less the resident liberal. Please stick to shovebot or bulldozer when referring to me.
taocrobotsjp7.th.jpgThere, combines shovebotting and your status as a resident hideout member.
She looks like she gives good head.
fyp, and I'm sure that's the impression that look is designed to give.Or at least "I want to piss off daddy" is interpreted as "I want a **** in my mouth" and it works out for all parties involved. Funny little world we live in, really.
Lana. LANA!lol, and everyone wondered why I always have my status set to "hide from search feature".
That certainly explains why I can never find you to rail your o8b tourneys :D
No, but I do..
If your "belly dancer" didn't blow the entire chess team after getting high on mountain dew, I will have lost faith in the ability Lolli Lana and Josh DeShawn have to pull this off on their own. :club:
If your "belly dancer" didn't blow the entire chess team after getting high on mountain dew, I will have lost faith in the ability Lolli Lana and Josh DeShawn have to pull this off on their own. :club:
Don't be blowing my cover son!
Don't be blowing my cover son!
As long as mental boy never finds out about FCP, I think we'll be fine.Of course, if he learns about what we're doing in this thread, there's definitely going to be mass killings. I will, of course, lol if that happens.
Last minute notice, but does anyone want a Stake the $1 horse that starts in 15 min?
Sure, why not?I won a Weekly Round 2 Ticket playing the HORSE freeroll yesterday, so I'm feeling good. Of course, I'll just skip the HO rounds anyway.
As long as mental boy never finds out about FCP, I think we'll be fine.Of course, if he learns about what we're doing in this thread, there's definitely going to be mass killings. I will, of course, lol if that happens.
Thats why I'm changing and excluding his name in the posts, I don't want them showing up on a search engine.
That certainly explains why I can never find you to rail your o8b tourneys :(If your "belly dancer" didn't blow the entire chess team after getting high on mountain dew, I will have lost faith in the ability Lolli Lana and Josh DeShawn have to pull this off on their own. :club:
I have way too many stalkers on stars to even think about leaving myself unhidden. I havent played any of my $20+2 tourneys but if I do i'll let ya know.Im playing a cash table right now and just lost a big hand when my nut flush lost to a rivered FH. gotta love lo8!
Last minute notice, but does anyone want a Stake the $1 horse that starts in 15 min?
I dont need the stake unless you really want me as a horse, but count me in regardless. Registering now.
I have way too many stalkers on stars to even think about leaving myself unhidden. I havent played any of my $20+2 tourneys but if I do i'll let ya know.Im playing a cash table right now and just lost a big hand when my nut flush lost to a rivered FH. gotta love lo8!
I consider it a moral victory when I flop a set in LO8 if the board doesn't actually pair until the river. I'm assuming you need that Horse stake then? ;)edit: nm, then.. hopefully we'll draw the same table again.
Hmmm, I always thought a hot carl was where you get a blowjob while taking a crap. or maybe im thinking of the cleveland steamer?Either way, both are pretty hawt.
Cleavland Steamer is a stomach poop right after copulation.
Good thing it looks like he lives down in TN.And suggestions on a follow up email with him are welcome.
Honestly this is a little messed up if he is metally ill.
When did you become sadistic? Good lord the Hideout is corrupting all sorts these days.
When did you become sadistic? Good lord the Hideout is corrupting all sorts these days.
Oh, I always was. I also can't resist the potential hilarity that would result from this.
Nobody tops anymore. I think it's part of the "energy conservation" thing liberals are backing these days. Buckeye and Onlyme386 are our resident "liberals", which I think explains so much.
Ha, then TOP, sissy. It's Buckeye's friggin state that swayed the voting to Bush (as a UNION DRIVEN state no less), so he's got an "out" for the liberal tag.
What the fuck? I get blamed for the whole election? Sooo not fair.Here's some boobies:15230_mischa-barton-gm_l2.jpg15228_mischa-barton-gm_l4.jpg15224_mischa-barton-gm_l8.jpgI'm no Influcted but Christ's sake, give me some credit. Oh and I decided not to off myself.

omg, my real life friend/stalker Vance just called me and I cant get him off the phone. short of hanging up on him, everything Ive tried isnt working."I love you, Lori. Ive loved you since we were kids, for 21 years Ive been in love with you!" (he asked my parents if he could date me when I was 12. yes, I said 12. He was 16. yes, I said 16.) Jesus christ. He has me so irritated I didnt realize what game we were on:*** 3rd STREET ***Dealt to strapNlefty [Tc]Dealt to Lolli74 [Kc Jd Js]Dealt to baddputtytat [6d]Dealt to Big Newski [Qd]Dealt to gizmobk [2h]Dealt to threetires [3s]Dealt to ophelion [Qs]Dealt to Nevr_Played [Th]ophelion: brings in for 12Nevr_Played: raises 28 to 40strapNlefty: folds Lolli74: calls 40baddputtytat: folds Big Newski: folds gizmobk: folds threetires: calls 40ophelion: folds *** 4th STREET ***Dealt to Lolli74 [Kc Jd Js] [7s]Dealt to threetires [3s] [As]Dealt to Nevr_Played [Th] [8d]threetires: checks Nevr_Played: checks Lolli74: bets 40threetires: calls 40Nevr_Played: calls 40*** 5th STREET ***Dealt to Lolli74 [Kc Jd Js 7s] [9d]Dealt to threetires [3s As] [8c]Dealt to Nevr_Played [Th 8d] [Kd]threetires: bets 80Nevr_Played: calls 80Lolli74: calls 80*** 6th STREET ***Dealt to Lolli74 [Kc Jd Js 7s 9d] [Jc]Dealt to threetires [3s As 8c] [4c]Dealt to Nevr_Played [Th 8d Kd] [2d]threetires: bets 80Nevr_Played: calls 80Lolli74: raises 80 to 160threetires: calls 80Nevr_Played: calls 80*** RIVER ***Dealt to Lolli74 [Kc Jd Js 7s 9d Jc] [Jh]threetires: bets 80Nevr_Played: calls 80Lolli74: raises 80 to 160threetires: calls 80Nevr_Played: calls 80*** SHOW DOWN ***Lolli74: shows [Kc Jd Js 7s 9d Jc Jh] (Lo: J,J,K,9,7)threetires: shows [6c 4s 3s As 8c 4c Kh] (Lo: 8,6,4,3,A)what a waste of quad jacks!