• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

gg Lana.
no, it really wasnt. I just didnt care enough tonight to play like I should have. At micro its kinda hard for me to put in enough effort. I dunno. I think I'll play for fun with everyone else, but otherwise Im gonna stick with cash and build up my roll again.
Now grab the car keys, take a deep breath, and down those beers like a tru balla.ITS WHAT LANA WOULD DO!
GUESS WHO HAS TWO THUMBS AND NO BEERS?THIS GIRL.GOD DAMMIT.
no, it really wasnt. I just didnt care enough tonight to play like I should have. At micro its kinda hard for me to put in enough effort. I dunno. I think I'll play for fun with everyone else, but otherwise Im gonna stick with cash and build up my roll again.GUESS WHO HAS TWO THUMBS AND NO BEERS?THIS GIRL.GOD DAMMIT.
If you have breasts and pigtails, and the gas stations are still open, you are never out of beer.
i'd like to win two hands in a row, or stop winning a small po then turning around and bringing in next hand. Good thing I have these awesome cookies to snack on.
Hmm... Josh has cookies and needs milk.. someone else needs beer.. I think I can play middle man here and arbitrate a trade..
If you have breasts and pigtails, and the gas stations are still open, you are never out of beer.Hmm... Josh has cookies and needs milk.. someone else needs beer.. I think I can play middle man here and arbitrate a trade..
the gas stations here dont sell beer.
I have some beer.
And I'm willing to trade....
i'll let you touch my hair if you bring me a beer..
i'll let you touch my hair if you bring me a beer..
Hmm, can anyone do this? lol.Also, reply or no reply, post the e-mail you sent Jadaki?I'm sure the rest of us are dying to see it.
Thanks for the rail, so card dead in stud and stud hi low I had to pick a one way hand to run with.
gg.Im playing cash now. up $8.50 in my first two hands. woooooooooooot.lol, and now only up 4.80.sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet caroline. duh duh duh...
the gas stations here dont sell beer.
WTF? you visiting Utah or something?
i'll let you touch my short hairs if you bring me a beer..
!!!
well, I take that back. the gas stations sell beer here, but its NA or "near beer", they dont sell strong beer.
lol.. you always miss my gems.. That sucks tho. :club:
So Cappy, what are the chances you could set up a webcam at work and point it toward the stage?
Not likely.. Remember people.. lighting is pretty bad in here.. it's a strip club!

Cappy's tip for the night: If you have auto-reload on for a limit table you buy in full for, YSAP.lol.. This guy to my right is the biggest ATM I've ever seen on Poker Stars.

Cappy's tip for the night: If you have auto-reload on for a limit table you buy in full for, YSAP.lol.. This guy to my right is the biggest ATM I've ever seen on Poker Stars.
what stakes you playing?
Yea just found you right as you scoop..nice
I'd be up more than 1 buy in if I wasn't a complete donkey tonight lol.