The Hideout

It will be glorious. Wonderful!
Tag her once for me, tiger.
Playing some poker right now. Not sure what Im doing later, I may head to the bar if I feel a little better.
Must find Lolli online.... need.. horseshoe..
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Were you expecting one of those sexual predator posters? The kind where you can just tell the guy is a degenerate perv.
I was always secretly rooting for you to be a 16 year old girl, honestly.. It would explain so much...

First and foremost:Suited.. You are a very attractive man.. I mean that in a completely hetero-way too, I would seriously make passionate love to you if I was a girl..Second: So I went to Wichita today with that girl I boned, my best friend who dated the girl, and one of her best friends from Iowa... Really weird because there was no awkwardness and we had a good time... But I've come to realize that I can't stand crowds, I get super nervous \ being bunched inside a mall having to find a way through the maze of people.... There was about a ****ing mile long line in Hollister's.. All I wanted was a jacket, it took 30 minutes to check out.. **** that, I'm sticking to the Internet.. So after we are done we decided to head to Applebees, nothing special, just a quick bite to eat before we head home.. However, we get Captain Slow Shit as our waitress and I swear to god, if it wasn't illegal, I would have jumped across the table and beat the shit out of this women.. She purposely took her time with our food, she rolled her eyes at the girl because she didn't want onions on what she ordered... I ordered a lemonade, she brings a Pepsi... After we're done with dinner, the other 3 wanted dessert, so we had to wait for the dumb bitch to get back to our table, which took another 20 min.. She even came by twice beforehand to refill our drinks and didn't once asks us if we wanted dessert or the bill... After we finally get our dessert and are getting ready to leave, she stops by once more to grab the plates, but doesn't give us the bill.. So when she finally did, we left her about 50 pennies and a dollar, damn that felt good.... Fucking waitresses....

Tag her once for me, tiger.
When I finish I'll say CAPPY37! and give a fist pump. When she asks me what that was about I'll tell her to mind her business.Its foolproof.
Hoping, more like it.
Dont fret, theres still plenty of time.
When I finish I'll say CAPPY37! and give a fist pump. When she asks me what that was about I'll tell her to mind her business.Its foolproof.
Try yelling it during a donkey punch, that way she won't even ask what you said.
I was always secretly rooting for you to be a 16 year old girl, honestly.. It would explain so much...
Would it?
First and foremost:Suited.. You are a very attractive man.. I mean that in a completely hetero-way too, I would seriously make passionate love to you if I was a girl..Second: So I went to Wichita today with that girl I boned, my best friend who dated the girl, and one of her best friends from Iowa... Really weird because there was no awkwardness and we had a good time... But I've come to realize that I can't stand crowds, I get super nervous \ being bunched inside a mall having to find a way through the maze of people.... There was about a ****ing mile long line in Hollister's.. All I wanted was a jacket, it took 30 minutes to check out.. fuck that, I'm sticking to the Internet.. So after we are done we decided to head to Applebees, nothing special, just a quick bite to eat before we head home.. However, we get Captain Slow Shit as our waitress and I swear to god, if it wasn't illegal, I would have jumped across the table and beat the shit out of this women.. She purposely took her time with our food, she rolled her eyes at the girl because she didn't want onions on what she ordered... I ordered a lemonade, she brings a Pepsi... After we're done with dinner, the other 3 wanted dessert, so we had to wait for the dumb bitch to get back to our table, which took another 20 min.. She even came by twice beforehand to refill our drinks and didn't once asks us if we wanted dessert or the bill... After we finally get our dessert and are getting ready to leave, she stops by once more to grab the plates, but doesn't give us the bill.. So when she finally did, we left her about 50 pennies and a dollar, damn that felt good.... Fucking waitresses....
1. I can feel the juices rushing back to my balls as we speak. Thanks.B. Exactly.

I was just talking to my kids and explaining to them why they have to go to bed at 10 tonight and cant stay up late cause we have a big day tomorrow etc etc. I told them they get to stay up really late tomorrow night and have popcorn and drink grape juice in the little plastic champagne glasses, play games etc.without missing a beat, my son says "Mom, can you pick us up some rum, instead?"WTF.

Nah, chicks aren't cool enough to get The Wire, however thats no excuse for you the big red N flag and your unusual crush on Kobe. Fag
That flag flew in front of the house of my fore Fathers, and it will one day fly proudly at mine. And Kobe is just freaking awesome. I mean come on.
I was just talking to my kids and explaining to them why they have to go to bed at 10 tonight and cant stay up late cause we have a big day tomorrow etc etc. I told them they get to stay up really late tomorrow night and have popcorn and drink grape juice in the little plastic champagne glasses, play games etc.without missing a beat, my son says "Mom, can you pick us up some rum, instead?"WTF.
He's onto something, if you are out picking up drinks I'm running a little low.
btw, because of estalker creepiness...........don't let anyone know it's here.thanks
:sticks head out the door:HEY EVERYONE! COME LOOK WHAT RIVERGIRL JUST POSTED!!
Good enough for me.You know whats a catchy song? "Into the Night" by Santana with the guy from Nickleback singing.
NO. NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NOTHING INVOLVING NICKELBACK CAN EVER BE GOOD, CATCHY, DECENT, HOLY, OR ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A SYNONYM OF ATROCIOUS, SOUL-LESS, EVIL, OR BLACK.THERE'S ALOT OF YELLING IN THIS POST.AHH.
Don't hit her hard enough to knock her out, where is the fun in that?
I'll just save the Donkey punch for round two. You cant open up with your best move.
Your son is going to be a handful in high school.
I AM TRULY BEGINING TO ADMIRE YOUR CHILD.AND NO I WON'T STOP YELLING
NO. NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NOTHING INVOLVING NICKELBACK CAN EVER BE GOOD, CATCHY, DECENT, HOLY, OR ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A SYNONYM OF ATROCIOUS, SOUL-LESS, EVIL, OR BLACK.THERE'S ALOT OF YELLING IN THIS POST.AHH.
Have you heard the song?
I'll just save the Donkey punch for round two. You cant open up with your best move.
Fair enough, when do we get video? Even if you can't pull off the DP you can at least superman her and video tape her walking around later with sheets stuck to her back. I think a few people might want to see the whole process too, not just the end result.
First and foremost:But I've come to realize that I can't stand crowds, I get super nervous \ being bunched inside a mall having to find a way through the maze of people....
You don't seem so shy during our orgies..
Lol. Rule #1 of dating: always be mysterious. I like it.
Fair enough, when do we get video? Even if you can't pull off the DP you can at least superman her and video tape her walking around later with sheets stuck to her back. I think a few people might want to see the whole process too, not just the end result.
Forgive me, but what is this 'superman' you speak of?