The Hideout

Forgive me, but what is this 'superman' you speak of?
Thats when you rub one out on your lady friends back in her sleep, and attach the sheet to the DNA sample you left on her back. After it dries, that stuff is like superglue... When she gets up in the morning, she will have a cape... like superman.And someday, I will do it to her....tiffani-amber_thiessen_010.jpg
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Thats when you rub one out on your lady friends back in her sleep, and attach the sheet to the DNA sample you left on her back. After it dries, that stuff is like superglue... When she gets up in the morning, she will have a cape... like superman.
Awesome. I knew a guy who did something similar. Except he busted on the passed out girls face.
I was just talking to my kids and explaining to them why they have to go to bed at 10 tonight and cant stay up late cause we have a big day tomorrow etc etc. I told them they get to stay up really late tomorrow night and have popcorn and drink grape juice in the little plastic champagne glasses, play games etc.without missing a beat, my son says "Mom, can you pick us up some rum, instead?"WTF.
looooooooooooooooooooool
:sticks head out the door:HEY EVERYONE! COME LOOK WHAT RIVERGIRL JUST POSTED!!NO. NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NOTHING INVOLVING NICKELBACK CAN EVER BE GOOD, CATCHY, DECENT, HOLY, OR ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A SYNONYM OF ATROCIOUS, SOUL-LESS, EVIL, OR BLACK.THERE'S ALOT OF YELLING IN THIS POST.AHH.
I agree with suited on this.Have you heard the song?It's weird. The group is so shitty, as are any songs done by Chad Kroeger (w/Santana, from the soundtrack of Spider-Man), but I can't help liking their music.
Thats when you rub one out on your lady friends back in her sleep, and attach the sheet to the DNA sample you left on her back. After it dries, that stuff is like superglue... When she gets up in the morning, she will have a cape... like superman.And someday, I will do it to her....tiffani-amber_thiessen_010.jpg
ive done it to hershe wasnt pleased

14 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)12 Members: chrozzo, SuitedAces21, CardWarfare, Lolli, Buckeye Hughes, stecavdians, Jadaki, TommyGavin81, Cappy37, Oneeydjaq, qyayqi, fighterwow...those hideout specaisl are becoming quite popularwell done all

skill, baby, all skill..
I played in a Stud8 MTT tonight.. Tourneys never used to tilt me this bad.. The two outers are really starting to sting.. I *never* used to tilt in tourneys, period. I need to meditate on this. I don't like this trend.
Try yelling it during a donkey punch, that way she won't remember a thing.
QFT.
Don't hit her hard enough to knock her out, where is the fun in that?
Costumes, poses, and polaroids... duh!
14 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)12 Members: chrozzo, SuitedAces21, CardWarfare, Lolli, Buckeye Hughes, stecavdians, Jadaki, TommyGavin81, Cappy37, Oneeydjaq, qyayqi, fighterwow...those hideout specaisl are becoming quite popularwell done all
POB will rule this world. So it is written, so it shall be done.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!
LOUD NOISES!

Arrrrrrrrgh.Just when I thought I was going to get my kids in bed and settle down with a drink and some poker, my mom shows up cause her dvd player shut off on her 1/4 into a movie. guess who is sitting next to me right now on the couch.yep ubetcha. at least its a decent enough movie shes forcing me to watch. Vacancy.Im gonna go make myself scarce in the basement and do some laundry in the meantime, see you all soon.

I have to agree on this.. It's not really Nickelback.. It's a much better version of them
Exactly, its not nickleback at all. Its Santana with that Chad K singing.
And let's not forget Santana made Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20 sound damn good, too.Santana is simply on a higher plane. end of discussion. If you wanna check out an up and comer that has a strong Santana influence and makes KILLER SCARY GOOD music, look for Citizen Cope. Top notch stuff.. "Sideways" and "Pablo Picasso" are just.. unbelievably good.. They make me shake, and I listen to a lot of music. I'm almost 100% desensitized.
Arrrrrrrrgh.Just when I thought I was going to get my kids in bed and settle down with a drink and some poker, my mom shows up cause her dvd player shut off on her 1/4 into a movie. guess who is sitting next to me right now on the couch.yep ubetcha. at least its a decent enough movie shes forcing me to watch. Vacancy.Im gonna go make myself scarce in the basement and do some laundry in the meantime, see you all soon.
those pesky momsthey'll getcha!

11 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)10 Members: Oneeydjaq, chrozzo, Jadaki, qyayqi, Napa_Don, Cappy37, CardWarfare, Buckeye Hughes, drcossack, TommyGavin81HOLY SHIT PEOPLE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORKS!

Speaking of movies I just watched Live Free or Die Hard.It was enjoyable, better than I expected. Timothy Olyphant makes an excellent villain.
i agreebut he scked in hitmancome to think of it....everyone sucked in hitman
Speaking of movies I just watched Live Free or Die Hard.It was enjoyable, better than I expected. Timothy Olyphant makes an excellent villain.
I just got done watching The Kingdom. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Much better than I anticipated.Also- I've had this song stuck in my head for 2 straight days.
I also liked that movie, but I thought it failed to bring the same excitement that Die Hard With A Vengeance did.
I just got done watching The Kingdom. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Much better than I anticipated.Also- I've had this song stuck in my head for 2 straight days.
Kingdom was excellent.
Thats when you rub one out on your lady friends back in her sleep, and attach the sheet to the DNA sample you left on her back. After it dries, that stuff is like superglue... When she gets up in the morning, she will have a cape... like superman.And someday, I will do it to her....
Anyone know the point in her career when Tiffany Amber Thiessen essentially "became black"?
excellent choiceooops i mean...EXCELLENT CHOICE!
QFT. Even better than the redhead on 90210.. And that's high praise coming from me.