The Hideout

Yea, I was bored and created a dummy email address and name, and we worked up a email to send him just to see how serious he was. Here has what has transpired so far.Email to him... followed by his reposnse. Some names changed/edited for protection from search engines.And the pic that was sent....stalker.jpg
This guy is gonna go on a tri state killing spree when he figures out you guys are fucking around.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

If you can make here in time you are more than welcome to come over.Two big fights are Lidell vs Silva and Hughes vs GSP 3. Some decent undercard fights too.
Its still two hours from starting. I'm about to play some poker to waste time till it gets going.
Oh oh Me me! Can I come?
This guy is gonna go on a tri state killing spree when he figures out you guys are fucking around.
Lol, I shouldnt laugh at that cause you never know, it may be true.I almost feel bad for getting his addy so Josh could fuck with him, but cmon.. its a little funny/creepy, isnt it?Oh man, JOSH... IF HE KILLS HIMSELF, ITS ALL ON YOU!!
hey whatever happened to rsmbox, he has not been in her in like a month?The following TOPs will be for Jadaki, but you are all allowed to enjoy.1.jpg
Oh mama! i likey.
Hmmm, I always thought a hot carl was where you get a blowjob while taking a crap. or maybe im thinking of the cleveland steamer?Either way, both are pretty hawt.
Marry me?
Good thing it looks like he lives down in TN.And suggestions on a follow up email with him are welcome.
Just respond with some internet photo of an obscure super hot model. Tell him "you" like a guy with a dark side, blah blah blah.
Nobody tops anymore. I think it's part of the "energy conservation" thing liberals are backing these days. Buckeye and Onlyme386 are our resident "liberals", which I think explains so much.Option B screams "Apparell by Greg Raymer" to me, yet Option A isn't ideal because, as an Italian, I eat a lot of pasta with red sauce, which is death on white clothing.It's not an easy decision, which is why I'm enlisting everyone's help. I may just cross/post it in general.
Never in my life have I been called a liberal, much less the resident liberal. Please stick to shovebot or bulldozer when referring to me.
Ok, so the other night when we were all playing the stud tourney (or maybe it was the razz tourney, I dont remember) this guy was trying to pick me and Josh and a few others wanted me to play along and get his email addy to screw with this guy.Well, Josh just informed me he responded and is a mental patient and even sent a pic.Good lord. Details to follow soon.
Dear Lolli,Thank you for switching to Full Tilt Poker!blahblahblahblahblah..If you have any additional questions, please e-mail us and we'll reply within a calander month.Good luck on the tables,The Full Tilt Team.<I don't own a crystal ball, but this is how I see this getting resolved>
I don't beat up 12 year olds, so you're safe too Napa
Hey, I may look 12, but I went to state in wrestling in high school...so, yeah.This is just a sidenote: I never get how when people see me in life they are all "omg he's 12". I understand my face looks young, but when you look at me full body I'm 5'9", pushing 200 pounds(yes, I'm fat, I'm working on it). I'm pretty sure I could kick the average 12 years olds ass and even the above-average sized ones. Hell I could probably put up a decent fight against people bigger than me because of the whole wrestling background and my brothers used to beat the shit out of me, and I've been kicked multiple times by a horse/cows so what is some drunk guy going to do to me? I mean really.
Marry me?Just respond with some internet photo of an obscure super hot model. Tell him "you" like a guy with a dark side, blah blah blah.
And don't forget to mention how she blew the entire chess team in high school!
Never in my life have I been called a liberal, much less the resident liberal. Please stick to shovebot or bulldozer when referring to me.
Ha, then TOP, sissy. It's Buckeye's friggin state that swayed the voting to Bush (as a UNION DRIVEN state no less), so he's got an "out" for the liberal tag. If you want shovebot status back, post some boobies.
Dear Lolli,Thank you for switching to Full Tilt Poker!blahblahblahblahblah..If you have any additional questions, please e-mail us and we'll reply within a calander month.Good luck on the tables,The Full Tilt Team.<I don't own a crystal ball, but this is how I see this getting resolved>
Lana. LANA!lol, and everyone wondered why I always have my status set to "hide from search feature".
Hey, I may look 12, but I went to state in wrestling in high school...so, yeah.This is just a sidenote: I never get how when people see me in life they are all "omg he's 12". I understand my face looks young, but when you look at me full body I'm 5'9", pushing 200 pounds(yes, I'm fat, I'm working on it). I'm pretty sure I could kick the average 12 years olds ass and even the above-average sized ones. Hell I could probably put up a decent fight against people bigger than me because of the whole wrestling background and my brothers used to beat the shit out of me, and I've been kicked multiple times by a horse/cows so what is some drunk guy going to do to me? I mean really.
Was there a point to this?
Nobody tops anymore. I think it's part of the "energy conservation" thing liberals are backing these days. Buckeye and Onlyme386 are our resident "liberal", which I think explains so much.Option B screams "Apparell by Greg Raymer" to me, yet Option A isn't ideal because, as an Italian, I eat a lot of pasta with red sauce, which is death on white clothing.It's not an easy decision, which is why I'm enlisting everyone's help. I may just cross/post it in general.
bulldozer-clipart-icon6.gif
Hey,How is it going? I was having fun chatting with you at the table tonight... so I decided I would be adventurous and email you against my better judgment. So why don't you tell me a little about yourself and maybe we can see where that takes us...Oh, and I guess I'd like to know your name. I'm Lana.Nice to meet you,LanaXOXOXO
Wuts up? Yes I am a good man even though it may seem I am a bit of a joker at the tables.I enjoy art and poker. I smoke a bit not too much even though it is unwise to. I drink occasionaly not too much (no I was not drunk at the table haha). I'm 28 years of age born in 1979, May 27 =). I look young so don't be too surprised that I'm 28 hehe. I do have a dark side however and that is that I'm mentally ill. Although I don't have a job I should be getting one soon I get paid $700 a month for being in this bad state of affairs. I understand if u don't wish to speak w/ me but do know this I am well taken care of and my life is beginning to bloom. It was very amusing speaking to u and if I'm not the man u r looking 4 I hope to remain friends. Oh yes I also have a son named xxxxx. That aside I hope to communicate w/ u more often u seem like a nice woman and I'm sure our relationship shall not falter alright cya l8ers.Smootches,Dustin M
Send this:Thanks for being so open with me. I'm a 27 year old nurse, born on December 29th. I live in Cleveland, Ohio. I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and 80's music. I hate the cold weather though, so I'm thinking of moving somewhere warm. I also enjoy bellydancing in my spare time.You seem like the right man for me, so I wouldn't mind talking to you again. I've also enclosed a photo of me. Here it is:lanayz5.th.jpg