ok emergency freak out!!.......... nvmd.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do they even put these two fucking games together. ive been playing online for 2 years and Ive never even heard of royal holdem..I was multitabling for the bonus and all of a sudden I notice I keep getting monster hands cracked. and I dont see a single fucking 8 or 2 in the game...i was already down like 100 when I started to freak...and the other ***holes at my table didnt even tell me when I freaked out about this happening...so so gay.probably the stupidist poker related thing ive done in my life.
ahahahahahahahaha bwahahahahahahahaha :club::D:D:D:):):):club::P:P:club::club: oh man... thanks, that's some funny ****, I thought you were kidding
bahahahahahaahthis was so weak ****ing ub and their dumbass games no one ever heard of, and then those ******* 2/4 sharks keeping their mouths shut as I was having a freakout.
you're never going to get over that, are you? :club:
you're never going to get over that, are you? :club:
lol , no, this was literally 2 days after I went broke, they took like 1/4 my roll...
you sure about that :wink: :D
look , here is Keith making an inside joke about me going busto
Lol, go back and look at prtypsux's first posts on fcp they are awesome (mine were equally bad)
yepbeing willing to admit ignorance is an excellent way to learn.Know it alls intimidate some and irritate others and tend to get little input/mentoring.good stuff here

LMAO!I did the same thing back in the day. thought I was losing my mind, Too funny.

Best bump ever, my god I'm laughing my *** off right now. That being said, I wish I was 1/10th the player JC is :club:Mark
Ummmm....You are.

Holy thread resurection! Actually its a great bump, I definately remember this thread when it came out, as I had only been on here a couple weeks.Anyway, thanks for the laughs JC. I guess you have done just slightly better than I have the past 12 months....

Definitely missed this the first time around. Also definitely didn't notice the date and was confused why JC was so pissed about losing 80 bucks.Great thread.
yeah i dont normally check the dates and i was like wtfbut i did laugh a lot