ok emergency freak out!!.......... nvmd.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you guys stop bumping this every week?kthxbye
this thread needed to be bumped. the next time it should be bumped is when you ft... and i think it would be hilarious if mike sexton brought up this thread when you win

As someone fairly new to the forum, I am soooooooo glad this got bumped. Best thing I've read in a long time. The fact that it's such a great, great player just makes it that much better. Look at it this way JC, if you weren't so successful, no one would care about this thread.

When you make that WSOP final table, expect the link to this to be emailed to ESPN...
If he wins this event, we HAVE to put this link on every poker fourm on the internet....you know...so people come to our site to see how good it is.....this is has nothing to do with humiliating JC..... :club:
why do they even put these two fucking games together. ive been playing online for 2 years and Ive never even heard of royal holdem..I was multitabling for the bonus and all of a sudden I notice I keep getting monster hands cracked. and I dont see a single fucking 8 or 2 in the game...i was already down like 100 when I started to freak...and the other ***holes at my table didnt even tell me when I freaked out about this happening...so so gay.probably the stupidist poker related thing ive done in my life.
I am sorry Prty, but i just laughed so hard coffee came out my nose. But you have to know that it is so hard for us to picture you (someone that is looked up to and regarded as one of the best players on the board, and an up and coming player in general.) sitting there confused has hell thinking that the planets have just aligned and the sky is falling.
why do they even put these two fucking games together. ive been playing online for 2 years and Ive never even heard of royal holdem..I was multitabling for the bonus and all of a sudden I notice I keep getting monster hands cracked. and I dont see a single fucking 8 or 2 in the game...i was already down like 100 when I started to freak...and the other ***holes at my table didnt even tell me when I freaked out about this happening...so so gay.probably the stupidist poker related thing ive done in my life.
Could be a stupid question but ......What is "royal holdem"? i have never heard about it too.S.
LOL...great thread...so what's the omaha story?
guy posted this rail thread where he was in this omaha tourney..or his friend was, and it was like 350k to first..but it was play money, and he/hi friend didnt know and we lol'd at their misfortunes
Could be a stupid question but ......What is "royal holdem"? i have never heard about it either.S.
Seems like it's been explained fairly well. Game that is/was on UB. Only 10's and above in the deck.

In honor of this thread and his great Reno run I was just gonna watch a little live real money Royal Holdem. But no one is playing real mobney right now. :club:

So how did JC get from being pissed at losing 80 bucks to playing in WPT events that cost 10k? In only about a year and a half?Note: I'm not asking this in a sarcastic way, I'm being completely serious...

So how did JC get from being pissed at losing 80 bucks to playing in WPT events that cost 10k? In only about a year and a half?Note: I'm not asking this in a sarcastic way, I'm being completely serious...
He really just worked his ass off. Studied everything, spent a crapload of time in the strat forum and got lots of input.
Jesus, I don't know. Lack of fear I guess.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heh, I'm reading the OP thinking..."wait a sec...JC's playing 2/4LHE, and bitching about a bad run of cards? Didn't he make something like $800k in the last 4 months?"lol