you know you're playing a fish when he says...

Have you heard about Hotmail going to 1GB! Wonderful! It makes me want to move to Wisconsin and work in a lumber mill there.
Dude, it's up to 5GB now, I can't believe how lucky we are to be living in such a time as this!I don't know what you're talking about working in a lumber mill IN WISCONSIN!This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

playing a MTT on stars and some guy is telling some bad beat story...this made me LOLFLoppY_JeSS: guy allins me with Q4oFLoppY_JeSS: i instacallFLoppY_JeSS: with AJFLoppY_JeSS: river Q

Played a little online today for giggles.One guy was calling huge all ins with 86 sooooted and the like.Attempted to defend his plays with things like "We had the same outs to hit a pair" and "Its all the same, we had the same outs".He also stated "statistics mean nothing in poker, it is all bullshit, we are 50/50 in that situation"One player made a bluff into a dry sitepot. I questioned him about it after the hand and he came up with "I just had that feeling".

• 2 weeks later...
Played a little online today for giggles.One guy was calling huge all ins with 86 sooooted and the like.Attempted to defend his plays with things like "We had the same outs to hit a pair" and "Its all the same, we had the same outs".He also stated "statistics mean nothing in poker, it is all bullshit, we are 50/50 in that situation"One player made a bluff into a dry sitepot. I questioned him about it after the hand and he came up with "I just had that feeling".
hate to sound rude but.. er.. thanks.i thought this thread was about funny hh + comments afterwards and not just people telling stories and posting in it every day, only on genuinly funny occasions that may have not been covered previously...
You know you're playing a fish when he says...[x]imo :club:
yeah 38 posts a day probably means you are cool imo.
Bump.How did this fall so far down in General? What's wrong with you people?Gosh, it's like a zoo over here.
LLY FTWI haven't trolled this thread for awhile, but this is an ageless thread...More good fish stories !!!

In a HORSE cash game the following was said:Outsmarted: damn, wrong gameWhich isn't an accepted answer after you call preflop after the game switchs from Stud8 to Hold'em.

Playing online. 90 seat sng turbo. blinds 30/60 nl holdem.flop is T93 2 diamonds. one player min bets, one player min raises donkey calls. turn is Q of spade. one pot sized bet of 1000, donkey calls. river 6 of spade.utg min bets 1 bb into 50 bbs, donkey folds saying "trying for dimonds".

still online. a player called a big bet on flop of J45 with Q9. Q on turn and called an all in.I asked him why he called the flop and he replied "you play your game sir"
[ ] impressed you have 1,000 posts[ ] likes when you refer to your outing with daniel 3x a day[ ] enjoys your posts[x] thinks you should post less esp in this thread.
[ ] impressed you have 1,000 posts[ ] likes when you refer to your outing with daniel 3x a day[ ] enjoys your posts[x] thinks you should post less esp in this thread.
The check boxes are old, get over it.I dont care if you are not impressed with my 1000 posts. I couldnt give a shit if you got hit by a car.I don't refer to my outing with dn 3 x a day. I have talked about it in the thread about the outings, andin the thread about meeting famous people.I don't care if you don't enjoy my posts. Once again, if you got hit by a bus tomorrow, I couln't care less.As for me not posting in this thread, I will post in it as much as I want to.You are a dick. I have never given you any reason to talk to me like this.Don't talk to me.
Dude, it's up to 5GB now, I can't believe how lucky we are to be living in such a time as this!I don't know what you're talking about working in a lumber mill IN WISCONSIN!This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
Hmmmm....log in to the wrong joke account ?
I don't care if you don't enjoy my posts. Once again, if you got hit by a bus tomorrow, I couln't care less.
You realize that this means that you care a great deal, don't you ?
Hmmmm....log in to the wrong joke account ?You realize that this means that you care a great deal, don't you ?
You're kidding right?FTR, it means he cannot care less as it is impossible, LDO.
  • 2 weeks later...

Two guys arguing over who is worse.......REKNOZ: holy ****REKNOZ: u are terribleREKNOZ: couldn't have put more money in the pot when dominatedfinztothelft: shhhREKNOZ: good thing pokerstars loves the idiotsjonalicious2: loljonalicious2: i wans't too domiantedIsn't that like being "kind of" pregnant ?

I just saw this at my table and it got a good chuckle out of me:PokerStars Game #16353273646: Tournament #82806534, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/03/30 - 01:27:03 (ET)Table '82806534 10' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: freak2304 (1480 in chips) Seat 2: nebbioso (1500 in chips) Seat 3: Doggs_Bollox (1400 in chips) Seat 4: whalewatch (1440 in chips) Seat 5: franken46 (1340 in chips) Seat 6: dalcassian (2000 in chips) Seat 7: Duane57 (4540 in chips) Seat 8: DeWightJr (1820 in chips) Seat 9: 52buddy52 (900 in chips) DeWightJr: posts small blind 1052buddy52: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to freak2304 [Jc 8s]freak2304: folds nebbioso: folds freak2304 said, "nh"Doggs_Bollox: folds whalewatch: calls 20franken46: folds dalcassian: folds Duane57: calls 20DeWightJr: folds 52buddy52: raises 80 to 100whalewatch: folds Duane57: calls 80*** FLOP *** [9d 2h 4c]52buddy52: bets 220Duane57: calls 220*** TURN *** [9d 2h 4c] [Js]52buddy52: bets 580 and is all-inDuane57: calls 580*** RIVER *** [9d 2h 4c Js] [5c]*** SHOW DOWN ***52buddy52: shows [Ad 5d] (a pair of Fives)Duane57: shows [Qc 4h] (a pair of Fours)52buddy52 collected 1830 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1830 | Rake 0 Board [9d 2h 4c Js 5c]Seat 1: freak2304 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: nebbioso folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Doggs_Bollox folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: whalewatch folded before FlopSeat 5: franken46 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: dalcassian folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Duane57 (button) showed [Qc 4h] and lost with a pair of FoursSeat 8: DeWightJr (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: 52buddy52 (big blind) showed [Ad 5d] and won (1830) with a pair of Fives52buddy52: stupid call

This one REALLY had me rolling:PokerStars Game #16395999482: Tournament #83021976, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/03/31 - 19:23:57 (ET)Table '83021976 15' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: Lithiume (1470 in chips) Seat 2: St. Lucifer (550 in chips) Seat 3: freak2304 (1740 in chips) Seat 4: Trav Murphy (1740 in chips) Seat 5: bump0n7run (1700 in chips) Seat 6: Reurrrr (2290 in chips) Seat 7: AOByrd (610 in chips) Seat 8: kaaber (2050 in chips) Seat 9: MAS MARTIN (1350 in chips) bump0n7run: posts small blind 10Reurrrr: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to freak2304 [9d 7h]AOByrd: folds kaaber: folds MAS MARTIN: calls 20Lithiume: folds St. Lucifer: folds freak2304: calls 20Trav Murphy: folds bump0n7run: calls 10Reurrrr: checks *** FLOP *** [Jd 5d As]bump0n7run: checks Reurrrr: checks MAS MARTIN: bets 20freak2304: folds bump0n7run: calls 20Reurrrr: folds *** TURN *** [Jd 5d As] [Js]bump0n7run: checks MAS MARTIN: bets 20bump0n7run: calls 20*** RIVER *** [Jd 5d As Js] [Qh]bump0n7run: checks MAS MARTIN: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***bump0n7run: shows [3s 2s] (a pair of Jacks)MAS MARTIN: shows [6c Ts] (a pair of Jacks - Ace+Queen+Ten kicker)MAS MARTIN collected 160 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 160 | Rake 0 Board [Jd 5d As Js Qh]Seat 1: Lithiume folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: St. Lucifer folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: freak2304 folded on the FlopSeat 4: Trav Murphy (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: bump0n7run (small blind) showed [3s 2s] and lost with a pair of JacksSeat 6: Reurrrr (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 7: AOByrd folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: kaaber folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: MAS MARTIN showed [6c Ts] and won (160) with a pair of Jacksbump0n7run: nh donkbump0n7run: if you're going to play that garbage do it with some conviction

Playing limit holdem I get AA cap it, flop a set and cap, Turn and river get capped. Lose to 23 soooted who runner runnered a straight. I ask why he's even in that hand and he replies...."If you wanted me out, you should have raised more"