Official Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado Wpt Tv Final Table Thread

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up at 4am because I can't sleep thinking about all of this. And I've never even met JC. It's a great day to be an FCP'er.

Up at 4am because I can't sleep thinking about all of this. And I've never even met JC. It's a great day to be an FCP'er.
I'm in the same boat, and I've only met the guy twice. I don't know any of the other big baller tourney players we have here well, but I do know I could not be happier for anyone to make a WPT. I hope I can sleep so I can get up and play tomorrow and spend my afternoon/night watching JC online.I hope the luck runs his way cause those final tables are crapshoots. I wonder if the circuit or Gavin/Sebok and the crew are doing radio shows this week? I'll have to check. I hope they talk about JC.Mark

Key point to remember....you are not playing ROYAL HOLDEM!GL

i wonder how much sleep he got last night and if he did sleep if he had any cool dreams/nightmares about the final table; like oversleeping and missing the whole thing, bad beat first hand, winning it all and drinking a toasted beer with VVP and Sexton

omg i talked to jc twice on aim and he gave me a pointer or twoalso in on ground floor before hes a wpt champeen
-omg.i guess i'm on the ground floor as well..i was standing there, b.s.ing with JC just moments before his first ever live tourney in new orleans...-wouldn't that be cool if JC made a play with the krablar, and threw up a little "pinch pinch" for all of us over here at FCP..
Coolest FCP moment ever?One of the top 3 for sure. Best of luck J C. Grats in advance!!! :club:
What are the other 2?Just curious?

Are any betting sites offering odds on this FT? If so, what kind of price is JCA getting???

-wouldn't that be cool if JC made a play with the krablar, and threw up a little "pinch pinch" for all of us over here at FCP..
That would rock!!!!Kick ASS JC!