Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

Don't you think they will just cut out that hand? There is no reason to show it. Brian didn't do anything special. Maybe it is my age, but I can see the respect thing. We also have no clue any prior conversation the protege's had with Daniel (the ability to travel, etc.) My suggestion, just let it go. Have some heart.
Well I guess if the old guy thought it was fair....then it was fair...As long as it was the old guy's decision and not daniel's I have no problem with it although I still think he deserved some compensation....
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think they will just cut out that hand? There is no reason to show it. Brian didn't do anything special. Maybe it is my age, but I can see the respect thing. We also have no clue any prior conversation the protege's had with Daniel (the ability to travel, etc.) My suggestion, just let it go. Have some heart.
So the old guy is going to magically disappear from the table when they air this?
So what, in the tv broadcast, Jerry will just disappear without ever going all in?
theres no reason to show a hand that eliminated a player and doubled up another? even if he didn't have to do anything special there was a big swing in chip counts which is something that they should show if they're trying to make for good tv. if they cut out that hand do they cut out the whole however amount of time before and just say they only started with 9, or is the old guy just all of a sudden gone with no explanation?

Personally, I would be more offended if someone came up to me and said, "Hey, uh..you're kind of making yourself look bad out there..why don't we just take your chips off the table and find ya a nice seat in the green room.."I'd tell Daniel where he could stick his Protege Contest. His urethra.

Are there hand updates or anything?I checked the web cast, but cant really see anthing.Is Weakdraw stiil in? We played in the same 50 + 4 the other day. Real nice guy.

That guy is 19? It said he wins 4 10K entries, how can he play if he's under 21??
i know for the WSOP pool he would give you they buy ins when u turn 21
Many episodes just show a smaller field on poker shows and they do not show how everyone goes out. Only WPT does that because they show only the final 6.
Showing all 5600 busts at last years wsop would not have been interesting.In any show that starts with a 10 handed final table, they at least show the guy walking away from the table, prize money, etc. I've never seen them just ignore the fact entirely, or just take their chips off the table when they got short.
With all due respect, that makes absolutely no sense to me, either technically or ethically.And I'm 51.
First of all, I said it was a guess. And Jerry is 68. It's a different generation. I am 40 and Jerry is 2 years older than my step dad. My step dad is all about the pride thing. He was in pain for over 20 years but did not want to admit it. Because of it, he has now had 3 back surgeries and probably will need another. Trust me, it is different. You are a Baby Boomer. He is a grey panther aka veteran.

Jimmy comes off as a complete donk to me. DN and the other guy are pumping him up continuously. I'd be playing to isolate him all day and bust him and his broccoli skills.

First of all, I said it was a guess. And Jerry is 68. It's a different generation. I am 40 and Jerry is 2 years older than my step dad. My step dad is all about the pride thing. He was in pain for over 20 years but did not want to admit it. Because of it, he has now had 3 back surgeries and probably will need another. Trust me, it is different. You are a Baby Boomer. He is a grey panther aka veteran.
Does that make you a cougar? :club: