Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

I think it has nothing to do with respect as it is that the old guy may have just given up. Again, I only started watching this like 20 minutes ago, so I didn't see how he played or anything, but I highly doubt that it was to save face for the guy and that the guy just may have said I'm done with this. We don't know how everyone was before hand when DN talked to them last night and what not, still, I think an explaination is neccessary as there is a lot of ambiguity on the whole situation and it doesn't represent well of FCP as a whole if nothing is said
I did see it and Jerry looked embarrassed to me. Again, it is just my perspective.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looked pretty suspicious with daniel coming out and saying, hey jerry I want to talk to you for a minute, and Jerry never coming back....If jerry just gave up he wouldn't have been waiting for the next hand when Daniel came out to get him
They stepped outside and Layne Flack, intoxicated and driving a rented bus, hit Jerry unfortunately.
Another factor in the Jerry Pick-Up thing is that it has an effect on the remaining players. Jerry's short stack will tend to be more vulnerable to some players than to others depending on their position relative to him at the table. PairTheBoard
okay, but that is something that happens in m any tournies when a player gets short early, its part of the game.
Again cheers for the repsonse.Last questions.How many chips did they start with?How long ago did it start?
Resume naptime.
Again cheers for the repsonse.Last questions.How many chips did they start with?How long ago did it start?
Started with 100K chips, 1k/2k Blinds and started at 3 pm eastern, however the game didn't actually start till about 4 or later can't remember...And there really hasn't been much playing, mostly breaks
How many chips? $100,000How long ago? A much more difficult question. Do you want minutes of play or clock hours since the "shuffle up and deal" was called? In minutes of play I'd guess 60, in hours I think about 4.

So after watching so far, what's everyone's guess that DN is pulling very hard for the Jimmy guy?!? Every hand he plays whether it's an easy fold or an actual playable hand he seems to be overly praising it all.

jack bauer killed him and then performed CPR to bring him back to life, all the while adding 15 years to jerry's lifespan.
God rested on the seventh day. Jack Bauer, however, does not get to rest on Sundays, nor any other day of the week for that matter.
This break looks much longer then the others...The room has gone dark...Cue jimmy sneaking in and stealing chips in 5...4...3...2..1.
I think I just saw him. timmy.jpgOops...that's Timmy not Jimmy.
They stepped outside and Layne Flack, intoxicated and driving a rented bus, hit Jerry unfortunately.
Hey! I am taking over captain's duties if you make fun of Layne again! Layne is sacred. Make fun of me but not of Layne. :club:
So after watching so far, what's everyone's guess that DN is pulling very hard for the Jimmy guy?!? Every hand he plays whether it's an easy fold or an actual playable hand he seems to be overly praising it all.
DN Is excited to get a new "tanning Buddy"
Cheers for the response.Theres nothing going on the screen though and ive no sound either. anyone else having these problems?
They are on another break and have been for a while now. I think it is for dinner, but might be so the guys playing can catch a nap! They have been sitting at that table for about 7 hours or so and are just in the third round I think.
It's so obvious that Jerry went off stage and started crying so DN didn't make him come back.Well, that's what you'd be saying if his name was Jeri so it's plausible here too.
this is how rumors get started