Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

They are on another break and have been for a while now. I think it is for dinner, but might be so the guys playing can catch a nap! They have been sitting at that table for about 7 hours or so and are just in the third round I think.
They've been sitting at that table for like, less than 3 hours... and DN said "They already had a dinner break" before they cut the sound.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I am taking over captain's duties if you make fun of Layne again! Layne is sacred. Make fun of me but not of Layne. :club:
RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!If you lose week three to those beady-eyed bastards, I will BLAME CANADA!
I'll set the over/under on the finishing time for this at midnight eastern time. What's your bets???
On what day? It's already 7:15pm eastern time, there's not much more time until midnight than there has been since the tourney started. I'll take over.
God rested on the seventh day. Jack Bauer, however, does not get to rest on Sundays, nor any other day of the week for that matter.
If everyone did what Jack Bauer told them to do, the show would be called 12. And for you people waiting for the breaks to be over, watch this over, and over again:http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/hipponoodles.html
I'll set the over/under on the finishing time for this at midnight eastern time. What's your bets???
That's only 5 hours from now and they are on the never-ending dinner break! I go over...WAY over!