Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I can't go through 31 pages to figure this out but whats the story with the live feed?Over here it is 11:55pm so not sure what time it is there. forgot all about it, is it over?
Not over, just beginning, one guy is out...He dissappeared magically when he got down to 13K in chips...enjoy the rest of the show
Great, give Vatche more to add on to his signature...
Actually, my current comment in Vatche's sig is a result of me winning a bet with Vatche.IF he won a seat at the Protege Final Table, I'd quit posting permanently. If I won, he quit posting for 3 months. It ended up just being a sig bet, though.
Not over, just beginning, one guy is out...He dissappeared magically when he got down to 13K in chips...enjoy the rest of the show
Cheers for the response.Theres nothing going on the screen though and ive no sound either. anyone else having these problems?
Actually, my current comment in Vatche's sig is a result of me winning a bet with Vatche.IF he won a seat at the Protege Final Table, I'd quit posting permanently. If I won, he quit posting for 3 months. It ended up just being a sig bet, though.
it wasnt permanent, it was 3 months for u and 3 weeks for me.
Cheers for the response.Theres nothing going on the screen though and ive no sound either. anyone else having these problems?
Yes, they remove sound at breaks...and this is a break...They also remove sound when players disappear...
If I am wrong in my guess then I am wrong. It is the way I see it but you all have a different perspective. I am not being silly, it is just the way I was brought up and Daniel has spoken many times in his blog about repect for elders. But, my conclusion could be off base. We will have to see what Daniel says. But if I am right, I think I should be named queen of FCP and you should all bow to me and any time we play, you should just give me your chips.
I think it has nothing to do with respect as it is that the old guy may have just given up. Again, I only started watching this like 20 minutes ago, so I didn't see how he played or anything, but I highly doubt that it was to save face for the guy and that the guy just may have said I'm done with this. We don't know how everyone was before hand when DN talked to them last night and what not, still, I think an explaination is neccessary as there is a lot of ambiguity on the whole situation and it doesn't represent well of FCP as a whole if nothing is said
I think it has nothing to do with respect as it is that the old guy may have just given up. Again, I only started watching this like 20 minutes ago, so I didn't see how he played or anything, but I highly doubt that it was to save face for the guy and that the guy just may have said I'm done with this. We don't know how everyone was before hand when DN talked to them last night and what not, still, I think an explaination is neccessary as there is a lot of ambiguity on the whole situation and it doesn't represent well of FCP as a whole if nothing is said
It looked pretty suspicious with daniel coming out and saying, hey jerry I want to talk to you for a minute, and Jerry never coming back....If jerry just gave up he wouldn't have been waiting for the next hand when Daniel came out to get him

Another factor in the Jerry Pick-Up thing is that it has an effect on the remaining players. Jerry's short stack will tend to be more vulnerable to some players than to others depending on their position relative to him at the table. PairTheBoard

Another factor in the Jerry Pick-Up thing is that it has an effect on the remaining players. Jerry's short stack will tend to be more vulnerable to some players than to others depending on their position relative to him at the table. PairTheBoard
Agreed, it changed the whole dynamic...If I were at the table I would be frustrated I didn't get a shot at the rest of those chips...