Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the way this has gone so far that it would be so hard to get into a rhythm at the table with all these friggin breaks.
thats tv poker. iwas at the first heads up championship last year and sometimes when there was an all in it took up to 15 minutes before they played the rest of the hand out because they had to get all the camreas in position at the table

This is painful! I loved the idea, but in reality it is kind of like watching paint dry. They break about every other hand...Guys disappear...Guy calls with J 2 off and he's the hero. Pretty soon cards will start coming out of people's sleeves :D Hopefully it will smooth out a bit and get more of a true tournament feeling. And if they are going to put this on TV, they have a lot of cutting to do! :club:

after he came back daniel said that jerry had 13k chips left but wouldnt be back.btw, agree, kobe bryant is sick, theres your mvp, not steve nash!
Nash was fouled on that play. The kobe play should have never happened.
Jerry is from a different generation. My GUESS is that Daniel gave him a way out so that he does not have to be embarrassed on TV. Daniel is showing repect for him elder. It's just like you shouldn;t contradict your mother or father in public. Old fashion manners.
I just started watching this, but I think this reasoning is kinda silly, and here's why, have you seen the play from some of the people on that UB.net show that sometimes runs on FSN. THey aren't editing out any of that stuff. I dunno, an explaination as to why the old guy got pulled should be in order at some point IMO
This is painful! I loved the idea, but in reality it is kind of like watching paint dry. They break about every other hand...Guys disappear...Guy calls with J 2 off and he's the hero. Pretty soon cards will start coming out of people's sleeves :D Hopefully it will smooth out a bit and get more of a true tournament feeling. And if they are going to put this on TV, they have a lot of cutting to do! :club:
This is why WPT is only 2 hours long and they edit it.
It's a FREE ROLL!!!!!!!!! If you didn't like it you didn't have to play.
Um.Some people paid money through MTT and SNG qualifiers and through 'FCP Points' as a result of raked hands. They are allowed to have a certain expectation of the way things should be run.

multitabling during this webcast would greatly remove many retarded posts from this thread.repeat as necessary.

Uh, yeah it is.. and that makes a difference to the rules because??
Are you that dense, spoiled and selfish? Seriously, if you don't like playing for something free JUST DON'T PLAY if you don't like it.
Are you that dense, spoiled and selfish? Seriously, if you don't like playing for something free JUST DON'T PLAY if you don't like it.
I think his argument is that Jerry didn't get to finish PLAYING....so he's not really playing for free if he's just eliminated at will...
thats tv poker. iwas at the first heads up championship last year and sometimes when there was an all in it took up to 15 minutes before they played the rest of the hand out because they had to get all the camreas in position at the table
I'm just saying that if I was in it, I'd be getting a little annoyed with all the stops in action. I mean, they've been sitting on and off at that table for a good while now and have only completed 2 rounds.
Um.Some people paid money through MTT and SNG qualifiers and through 'FCP Points' as a result of raked hands. They are allowed to have a certain expectation of the way things should be run.
And the value they got getting the trip and hanging out with him this whole weeked didn't meet that yet?
multitabling during this webcast would greatly remove many retarded posts from this thread.repeat as necessary.
I'm just playing two tables. I should definatly open up more.
I think his argument is that Jerry didn't get to finish PLAYING....so he's not really playing for free if he's just eliminated at will...
Please read where I said they probably gave him the option and he took the parting gift because he wanted something.
"Hey, sorry buddy, there's been a mistake. Vatche is supposed to have your seat, much apologies."
Great, give Vatche more to add on to his signature...
gaarachocolatechipcopy5tg.jpgSince the players are on break, Gaara recommends you all go and get a snack such as a chocolate chip cookie. This will enhance your viewing experience when the players return, as you will no longer be hungry.Just don't try to take his cookie.
"Hey, sorry buddy, there's been a mistake. Vatche is supposed to have your seat, much apologies."
Anyone else see how funny this is? Come on....that's the post.of.the.thread right there.
And the value they got getting the trip and hanging out with him this whole weeked didn't meet that yet?
That's obviously not for you or I to decide. I'd be glad to play it, obviously, breaks and all--4 buyins to 10k events is huge.But I don't think calling people selfish and blind because of how they THINK things should be run is really a fair assesment.
I just started watching this, but I think this reasoning is kinda silly, and here's why, have you seen the play from some of the people on that UB.net show that sometimes runs on FSN. THey aren't editing out any of that stuff. I dunno, an explaination as to why the old guy got pulled should be in order at some point IMO
If I am wrong in my guess then I am wrong. It is the way I see it but you all have a different perspective. I am not being silly, it is just the way I was brought up and Daniel has spoken many times in his blog about repect for elders. But, my conclusion could be off base. We will have to see what Daniel says. But if I am right, I think I should be named queen of FCP and you should all bow to me and any time we play, you should just give me your chips.
I'm not playing nitwit.I guess your point would be that before play started, dn sat down with them and told them "look, you all got here different ways, some of you spent money to qualify.. if you get short stacked and aren't playing well and don't look comfortable, I'm going to take you aside and make you an offer. If anyone has a problem with that, you are welcome not to play."Yeah, that's probably what happened.