• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

link to post?
Really?
undie.jpg
Also, I didn't get that originally either, but it's great.Edit: That confession thread really went sideways. I was not expecting that.
Really? Also, I didn't get that originally either, but it's great.Edit: That confession thread really went sideways. I was not expecting that.
i must not have let that page/post load fully, i never saw the pic earlier. i was confused by the last sentence, i will confess.speaking of confessing, i'm a little sad the confession thread seems to have died down.

Ok here is something I have wanted to know for a while. What is jungle juice? Is there a recipe or do you just pour any old alcohol into a trashcan and ignore it when people mistake it for an actual trash can and throw rubbish into it? I drank some in a frat house last year and I've wondered about it since. Someone please explain.

Ok here is something I have wanted to know for a while. What is jungle juice? Is there a recipe or do you just pour any old alcohol into a trashcan and ignore it when people mistake it for an actual trash can and throw rubbish into it? I drank some in a frat house last year and I've wondered about it since. Someone please explain.
Usually Vodka + other clear liquors + chunks of fruit and some kind of punch or fruit drink mixture.
Jungle Juice recipeThis is probably the nearest towards the Jungle Juice recipe that's become a hit in America, not a cocktail by the same name, but a full-blown party occasion punch. If you hear people talking about Jungle Juice, this is it. Jungle Juice takes a lot of preparation but, obviously, is well worth the effort. It has become a party favorite throughout Missouri and New York, tweaked to perfection throughout the years. Jungle Juice is an incredibly potent drink, and this recipe will make up to 20 gallons. Use dry ice to keep it cold and stirred up.1 L Everclear® alcohol5.25 L (3 1.75L bottles) vodka1 bottle peach schnapps1 pint Bacardi® 151 rum1 bottle 99 Apples® apple schnapps10 L Sprite® soda1 L Sunny Delight® orange juice1 L triple sec1.75 L bottle gin1 bottle DeKuyper® Sour Apple Pucker schnapps4 bottles Boone's Farm® Strawberry Hill wine8 L Hawaiian Punch®2 containers orange juice concentratefruit (as much as desired)Use a large container ie. ice chest or similar. Allow the fruit to soak in all the alcohol for about 4 - 12 hours. Add all the juice and let sit overnight. Serve the next day.I just googled it and didnt read it. There are many variations
Gotta use Everclear!
beat me to it. There are a million recipes with little tweaks but grain alcohol is the key. I have used a recipe very much like the one poker addict pasted above and it is delicious.I would also look into planters punch if you want something a little less frat-party-ish. Jungle juice is for getting 19 year old girls hammered and taking advantage of them.
Jungle juice is for getting 19 year old girls hammered and taking advantage of them.
This!And it works wonders!!!!!!!!!!!11!EDIT: Oh wait, I am too old for that. They must be over 21 for me to get them drunk and take advantage of them.
I drank some in a frat house last year.
Jungle juice is for getting 19 year old girls hammered and taking advantage of them.
Heh.
well it looks like my weekend plans were just made.
Hide the underwear bag.
well it looks like my weekend plans were just made.
happy to help. Warning: jungle juice will not stop your sex partner from robbing you.

Good catchup - having MDG back does liven things up. Saw Mike's screen shot - hopefully he does better at tourneys than me latelyAs for TB's quote question. TB was the poster, Jadaki was the villain and it was one of TB's experience/story threads but I cannot remember which one.I'm up in wine country with the family. The hotel has these nice beautiful swans in two of the ponds. Sounds like a job for my dog although the swans are pretty big and would probably put up a good fight.

Okay, so I didn't read everything I missed, but what I did read amused me, so thanks guys. Especially Beans. My weekend was busy and fun and filled with extra-nerdly goodness.

I bought and changed my car battery all by myself today. This represents my first step towards doing any work on my car, in any fashion, ever, so I was mildly pleased. On the down side, I really am starting to have an ant problem. I've never been an overly-clean home-owner, but the last two summers never really resulted in much, ant-wise. I've killed at least 12 ants today, in two bunches, and am starting to become annoyed that I actually have a problem. I don't know where they're coming in, but god damn it I'm not in the mood.

I bought and changed my car battery all by myself today. This represents my first step towards doing any work on my car, in any fashion, ever, so I was mildly pleased. On the down side, I really am starting to have an ant problem. I've never been an overly-clean home-owner, but the last two summers never really resulted in much, ant-wise. I've killed at least 12 ants today, in two bunches, and am starting to become annoyed that I actually have a problem. I don't know where they're coming in, but god damn it I'm not in the mood.
Put down some Terro Ant Baits in the house and get some of that "Home Defense" spray (I forget who makes it) to spray around your outside perimeter. I have a woods nearby that brings carpenter ants in every Spring/Summer and this is how I combat them. It works pretty well. Also, check to make sure all your sugary groceries are sealed up. If you spill or drip something sugary on your counters, wipe it up well with a Clorox Wipe or something of the like.
On the down side, I really am starting to have an ant problem. I've never been an overly-clean home-owner, but the last two summers never really resulted in much, ant-wise. I've killed at least 12 ants today, in two bunches, and am starting to become annoyed that I actually have a problem. I don't know where they're coming in, but god damn it I'm not in the mood.
I hear Andre's dog is looking for work.
I hear Andre's dog is looking for work.
One of the swans actually came up from the pond and was just standing there facing off against our dog. Tempting...Also, this hotel evidently is where all the Niners and Raiders are staying as part of their joint practice before the weekend preseason game. Some big dudes here...could give Chris a run for his money
Is that you?VEZ.png
Pretty close....Imagine the same bird except with green primer and the word "experimental" written in black electrical tape under the canopy I reluctantly agreed to fly off the forty hour time requirement and write the POH a few years ago. At that time he was elbow deep in styrofoam and fiberglass with little hope of ever completing the project, so I offered thinking it would soon be in the landfillPretty fun little bird, though.....
I'm just glad it's not about the hole in my roof anymore.
sorry
what I did read amused me, so thanks guys. Especially Beans.
:ahshucksface:
My opinion on MDG’s opinion: solidified.No, that’s ridiculous. Good enough guy = irrelevant. I’m not attacking his person; I’m offering my opinion on his posts.Original member = also irrelevant. Who cares if someone has been around for a long time?
That's all I have going for me douchebag
speedz: your cats are cute, more lovey pictures please
Well, if I must.I only let him get away with the above because he turns around and does this:
Hide the underwear bag.
Speedz instantly realized that JoeyJoJo had inadvertantly deciphered exactly what was missing from his life. An underwear bag.
Speedz instantly realized that JoeyJoJo had inadvertantly deciphered exactly what was missing from his life. An underwear bag.
Not being the type to let someone get ahead of me in life, I tried sals underwear bag idea yesterday...Worked pretty well up until I had to retrieve them from the curb and shake out the coffee groundsIn hindsight, using a Hefty Cinch Sack probably wasnt a good choice....