I Called In Sick Today

Agreed. If you're giving a concentrated effort, six or seven is well within the range. I mean, once every 90 minutes for 15 hours would be a ten ball. At that point you'd probably be nearing failure, and past the point of misery, but I think I could do that if I were properly motivated.
I have a question about this whole masturbatory exercise.How exactly does one become properly motivated? What is involved in proper motivation?Completely unrelated - And you (not you WangBear) - Give me time to answer next time!
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Boredom is the ultimate motivator...
FYPon an unrelated note, I went to the doctor for my knee. I was expecting him to look at it, slap it around a bit and send me to an orthopedic and an MRIinstead, I got Fisher Price's My First Cortisone Shot. Yay

Beans' mspaint rendering of dna made me laugh a 4rl laugh. e-val

Props to Bizzle on the excellent points in the FT chop discussion. If I ever get to one, just for the record, I will not chop.
The aim chat between Pete and I while the ft was still going was as follows.Pete: he sold his seat for $15kme: bahlkdfjybluifdayPete: there's no chance he doesn't ship thisme: kjfhguiadyioagduPete: iuybnosguiynag897g
I have a question about this whole masturbatory exercise.How exactly does one become properly motivated? What is involved in proper motivation?Completely unrelated - And you (not you WangBear) - Give me time to answer next time!
Well, I was using the phrase "properly motivated" to imply some kind of exogenous motivating factor, like money or a bet or something. Most of the time, however, like Rhinestone and Mexico implied, it really is simply a combination of boredom, free-time, and access.
Boredom is a great motivator...
FYPon an unrelated note, I went to the doctor for my knee. I was expecting him to look at it, slap it around a bit and send me to an orthopedic and an MRIinstead, I got Fisher Price's My First Cortisone Shot. Yay
I'm not sure if Ron had been underperforming until recently, or if he's just taken it to a new level, but he's been particularly sharp the last few days. Which you all probably know means something coming from me, because I simply don't think he's particularly funny, interesting, or valuable in any way. Kidding, kidding. He's worth having around, if only because every group needs the fat kid who pretends he has no feelings but really hurts more than anyone.
I'm not sure if Ron had been underperforming until recently, or if he's just taken it to a new level, but he's been particularly sharp the last few days. Which you all probably know means something coming from me, because I simply don't think he's particularly funny, interesting, or valuable in any way. Kidding, kidding. He's worth having around, if only because every group needs the fat kid who pretends he has no feelings but really hurts more than anyone.
Yeah, well, you can't hurt me. I don't care what you say about me.:balling my eyes out:Thank you, I've felt that I've been moderately amusing lately. My friends and I use that "Fisher Price My First..." in all kinds of situations. If someone at a stop light pops the clutch and stalls My First Stick Shift, etc, and so on
I have a question about this whole masturbatory exercise.How exactly does one become properly motivated? What is involved in proper motivation?
not masturbate for a week so as to built up extra sexual tension? or he could just go to south beach and wish he could be inside all of those girls
The aim chat between Pete and I while the ft was still going was as follows.Pete: he sold his seat for $15kme: bahlkdfjybluifdayPete: there's no chance he doesn't ship thisme: kjfhguiadyioagduPete: iuybnosguiynag897g
Basically exactly what happened. I like TJ, he's a good dude and all, but it was like watching Deal or No Deal. You start off rooting for the people because they always pick good people to win the money, and they make good choices for a long time, but then they get a really good offer which they should be taking, and they don't take it, and you turn on them and start looking for them to hit both the mil and the 500k cases in their next turn just because "it would serve them right".Basically, as soon as he took that deal I typed to several people that there was literally zero chance he wasn't going to win. Even when he got ko'd down to 1.4M in chips when the blinds were 300-600, I knew he was still going to win.

All right, I have a question for you exercisers out there...I'm 5'10, about 240 or so, and I have a weight loss bet going where I have to lose at least 7 pounds in 4 weeks, and possibly more depends on how much they lose. Is it possible, through better eating (I eat like shit) and more exercise (I haven't been to the gym in at least 5 months)?

All right, I have a question for you exercisers out there...I'm 5'10, about 240 or so, and I have a weight loss bet going where I have to lose at least 7 pounds in 4 weeks, and possibly more depends on how much they lose. Is it possible, through better eating (I eat like shit) and more exercise (I haven't been to the gym in at least 5 months)?
Definetely possible. Sweat it out at the end if its close.If your doing it just for the bet its probably your best bet if you run slow/walk a lot and eat better. Working out will lose fat and build muscle which weighs more than fat so for the bet might not be optimal.
I've had a couple of recent conversations about when racism is funny and when it's...just racist. Here's a good example of when it's funny (I think, anyway).kfcbankrupt2jy7.gif
correct. funny/
It's not a competition, just a line on how many times Mexi can do it in a day (he's the only one on vacation and willing to try it at the moment). I'm not sure if the final was set at 3.5 or 4.5.
who said anything about needing to be on vacation? i dunno about you guys but my office has a door.
You can be the thread "fluffer"
I may have to make that my title one of these days.
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?I don't think it works there. Don't press add reply. I'm going to sleep.
Batta batta batta Swiiiiiiiiiiiiing and a miss.
Definetely possible. Sweat it out at the end if its close.If your doing it just for the bet its probably your best bet if you run slow/walk a lot and eat better. Working out will lose fat and build muscle which weighs more than fat so for the bet might not be optimal.
Like silky said, if you just need to "lose" 7 pounds, and you're nearing the end, put on some garbage bags under about 2 or 3 layers, and go run/bike/cardio for about 2 hours and you'll be 7 pounds lighter.**This is just my clause saying that I am not telling you to do to this if you were to die from actually doing that because I am not a medical expert. In short, don't have your parents sue me if you die and do this at your own risk.
i'm watching the most recent episode of hsp, and jamie gold has kind of grown on me in a good-natured douche kind of way.
yeah, and he seems to have improved his game a bit too. sure hope he learns to not only bet the river when he has nothing tho. and stops being the assistant dealer with reminders of straddles and whose action it is and such.
i'm watching the most recent episode of hsp, and jamie gold has kind of grown on me in a good-natured douche kind of way.
I've been saying this for a while. The guy isn't disprespectful to anyone. Doesn't show anyone up. He's self depricating, knows he isn't now or will ever be a top player and has fun. What's not to like, except the jew part?I like him.unrelated: What are the chances that Strat actually realizes that his college football team is undefeated and ranked in the top 10 for the first time since the 50's? I say 30%

I have a 19" LCD monitor and just this morning I turn it on, it works for about a second, and then flashes to a very very very dim mode where if I look realllly hard I can see the screen. I've tried auto-readjust, unplugging it, etc. Any ideas or am I fu.cked?

I have a 19" LCD monitor and just this morning I turn it on, it works for about a second, and then flashes to a very very very dim mode where if I look realllly hard I can see the screen. I've tried auto-readjust, unplugging it, etc. Any ideas or am I fu.cked?
ballast is out on the backlight.edit: don't worry, beans will be along in a moment to say the same thing and you can believe him.
yeah, and he seems to have improved his game a bit too. sure hope he learns to not only bet the river when he has nothing tho. and stops being the assistant dealer with reminders of straddles and whose action it is and such.
Hes shown some extremely exploitable leaks on this season, and overall vs. really good players he just needs to shut up, he is giving away to much info, for example even though Brunson lays down the best hand in the last show he read Jamie gold's body language as super strong. Overall he cracks a real smile when he has a real hand and seems a lot happier.He has grown on me though and I don't mind him, after initially seeing him on WSOP I wanted to urinate in his blueberries.
2.5 lbs/ week is entirely reasonable which would put you at a 10lb loss overall. depending on your activity, you should probably cut down to about 2300 calories/day divided by 5 meals so have about 460 calories/meal. the days you're not working out cut down on carbs but load up on them more those days you do work out. stick more with protein based foods (fish, tuna, chicken) and complex carbs (potatoes and other vegetables). even if you just walk or lightly jog you should have no problem dropping 10 lbs in a month. the first month of weight loss is really the easiest anyway if you stick with it.