I Called In Sick Today

also, I could have attended any home KU football game this year for $10 and minimal effort. I haven't, so you weren't too far off in calling me a faggy no-sports boy.
eggs actly
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I did that little mark between the I and the M just for you, kiddo.
actually, I FYP'd your punctuation. If you check your original post, it was sans punctuation.also, I'm thinking that Canseco was underestimating the number of players that took HGH or something else.
awesome
I just read my post 3 times to make sure that I used proper punctuation. Admittedly, I didn't capitalize the first word in the sentence, but whatever. It's what she gets for ignoring my attempt to say hello on IM, twice.Renae can go sit on it as well. All the females are dead to me.
Also, Turd is kind of odd for posting as CDub. Just use your own account and say hello.
Don't you fucking judge me you fat shit.Ooooh I so sorry! I ruv you!Oh noes! Which one is it?
Also, Turd is kind of odd for posting as CDub. Just use your own account and say hello.
he can't, he had alan ban the account. I don't know if the brasky account is locked too
actually, I FYP'd your punctuation. If you check your original post, it was sans punctuation.
hahaha, I didnt think I punctuated, but I thought Id play it off as if I did.
I just read my post 3 times to make sure that I used proper punctuation. Admittedly, I didn't capitalize the first word in the sentence, but whatever. It's what she gets for ignoring my attempt to say hello on IM, twice.Renae can go sit on it as well. All the females are dead to me.
I WAS BUSY! QUIT MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY!!FAGGOT
agreed
he can't, he had alan ban the account. I don't know if the brasky account is locked too
weird.

Oh yeah, and I took 3rd in the nego tonight. Couldnt defend my 1st place from last week, but Im not complaining.Ouch can tell you guys just how spectacularly awesome I played.

Oh yeah, and I took 3rd in the nego tonight. Couldnt defend my 1st place from last week, but Im not complaining.Ouch can tell you guys just how spectacularly awesome I played.
Yeah I could. I failed to defend my second place, though, and got 10th, so I don't wanna.
Yeah I could. I failed to defend my second place, though, and got 10th, so I don't wanna.
just admit it. IM BETTER THAN YOU!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!