I Called In Sick Today

I'm not a fan of the Pats, but I'm tired of labeling them cheaters and everything that they've accomplished should be tainted. When Skip Bayless, who is a moron, thinks that you are worse than Barry Bonds, then I know the hype has gone on too far. It's just getting annoying and Don Shula is a curmuddgeon
Shula's an idiot. Even if I don't agree, I can understand how someone could think the previous championships might be tainted (assuming they were doing the same thing back then). But saying that this season is at all tainted, when they were caught in the first half of the first game, is ridiculous.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

With the recent discussion of scram's signature,
Yeah, what was happening there? Was Guapo saying that he's so disgusted by a picture of shirtless men hugging that he can't read some of scram's posts?
I normally have signatures turned off because most of them are annoyingly large. With the recent discussion of scram's signature, I turned them back on. Then I saw that MrB's signature is a quote from one of my posts.I'm not sure how I feel about that.On the one hand, I worry that some people will form an association between him and me and I certainly don't want that.On the other hand, some people might click on the quote and end up viewing the entire post. I'm all for advertising my posts.But on the other, um, foot I guess, how many people actually click on the quotes in somebody's signature?Overall, I'm going to rate this as a bad thing.
See I could do that to, because I really do not like looking at scrams pedophile sanwich, but at the same time I would miss out on the funny ones and more impotantly the ones like that girl shaking her ass until the skirt pops up. That outweighs scrams gaydom.
Yeah, what was happening there? Was Guapo saying that he's so disgusted by a picture of shirtless men hugging that he can't read some of scram's posts?
Not so disgusted, but if I had a choice to look or not to look. I would choose the latter.
See I could do that to, because I really do not like looking at scrams pedophile sanwich, but at the same time I would miss out on the funny ones and more impotantly the ones like that girl shaking her ass until the skirt pops up. That outweighs scrams gaydom.
can you see her muff if you look super hard? I thought so
whoadon't worry, I'll find it when I get home. I don't particularly want to search for it from work. whoa
Thanks doll.
Lori? Horse SNG??Get online if you want to play?
Had to fold laundry, but Im here now if you still want to play.
Hi loveable lollipop! ( I think this might catch on)
Hi :Ive got nothing catchy to fill in here: El Guapo
What?
Alrighty then, mr grumpy. I had a fairly long retort about politics here and stuff, but I don't think I'd be saying anything that you don't already know. I don't mind the well informed political debates that go on around here, it's the lesser informed among us who I get annoyed with when they try to get in on debates. I would put DN in this category for the vast majority of his thoughts.Nothing is going to get you into a good mood today, huh?
I will be in a better mood once I get out of this office away from these people.
Dude, they're all obviously in their 20's. Just say you're slightly homophobic so we can move on.
Because I do not like to look at half naked guys in a sandwhich I am homphobic? So do you enjoy looking at Scrams sig?And I am bad with ages now that I am old, I was playing in a golf tournament and one of the shot girls, that come around in the drink carts, I thought was only 19 or 20 and she ended up being the same age as my wife 27.
Because I do not like to look at half naked guys in a sandwhich I am homphobic? So do you enjoy looking at Scrams sig?
Yes to both. As far as I'm concerned, the answer -- not MY answer or MOST PEOPLE's answer, but THE answer -- is yes on both counts. I can't even imagine the convoluted form an argument to the contrary would take...So, I have to write a 3-page play for my theater class, and an outline is due by Monday. Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe something I've already shared with you guys that I could clean up and turn in without mentioning that it's autobiographical? Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
Because I do not like to look at half naked guys in a sandwhich I am homphobic?
Uh, yeah. That's pretty much how it works. I mean, on a homophobic scale of 1-10 you're probably less than a 5, but you're definitely on there if you're made so uncomfortable by a harmless picture that's in someone's sig as a joke. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise...and that's kind of what I figured was happening, which is why I asked about what you were saying in that thread. I just like pointing that kind of stuff out.
So do you enjoy looking at Scrams sig?
I wouldn't say I enjoy it...I'd say that I couldn't care less either way.
So, I have to write a 3-page play for my theater class, and an outline is due by Monday. Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe something I've already shared with you guys that I could clean up and turn in without mentioning that it's autobiographical? Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
Please write a play about Jess. Please.Just watched "Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare". Great great great episode.
Uh, yeah. That's pretty much how it works. I mean, on a homophobic scale of 1-10 you're probably less than a 5, but you're definitely on there if you're made so uncomfortable by a harmless picture that's in someone's sig as a joke. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise...and that's kind of what I figured was happening, which is why I asked about what you were saying in that thread. I just like pointing that kind of stuff out.I wouldn't say I enjoy it...I'd say that I couldn't care less either way.
(Honest post) Interesting, I would not really consider myself homophobic, I have met homophobic, I have friends who are homophobic. If my buddys and I joke around about blowing each other or something like that, these guys get all disgusted, etc.But I really felt like there was a pedophilic subtext to that picture, the ones on the end look younger too me, and honestly nothing in this world disgusts me more than peophilia.
Please write a play about Jess. Please.Just watched "Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare". Great great great episode.
Nothin like starting crack because thats what your supposed to do on wlefare!
(Honest post) Interesting, I would not really consider myself homophobic, I have met homophobic, I have friends who are homophobic. If my buddys and I joke around about blowing each other or something like that, these guys get all disgusted, etc.But I really felt like there was a pedophilic subtext to that picture, the ones on the end look younger too me, and honestly nothing in this world disgusts me more than peophilia.
It looks like a chorus line to me. I am fine with gay people, I hate theater people.
But I really felt like there was a pedophilic subtext to that picture, the ones on the end look younger too me, and honestly nothing in this world disgusts me more than peophilia.
I'm guessing that you didn't look closely and for whatever reason kind of assumed that there was a pedophilic subtext (and I'm not exactly sure how to interpret that), but fair enough. I'd also be freaked out by a picture like that if I thought it included kids.
While that was my initial response, is it possible to be homoneutral? Or to not be homophobic and yet not enjoy pictures of halfnaked men?
Not homophobic and not gay is just...normal, I guess. Right?
Just watched "Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare". Great great great episode.
Nothin like starting crack because thats what your supposed to do on wlefare!
The scene where they buy their first rocks of crack is one of the funniest in the whole series.
While that was my initial response, is it possible to be homoneutral? Or to not be homophobic and yet not enjoy pictures of halfnaked men?
No. Either you love fags and are totally faggy and like when anything and everything gets faggified, or you're a fucking homophobic faggot.