Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

The scene where Charlie and Mac go slave shopping slays me.
My favorite episode by far is when they have the Basketball teams, and they are fighting over the black kids and then Charlie gets drunk and while refing the game he starts swat all the kids shots. Classic. (It is also much funnier if you have coached and refereed those ages groups)
Not homophobic and not gay is just...normal, I guess. Right?
I would say more than half the population is a little homophobic, so I guess that would be normal.
No. Either you love fags and are totally faggy and like when anything and everything gets faggified, or you're a fucking homophobic faggot.
Or this works too
The scene where they buy their first rocks of crack is one of the funniest in the whole series.
Since we're narrowing it down...my favorite part of that scene is the very end."This one. It's got to be that guy.""Don't say 'this one'."
I just want to state somewhere on the record that the Eric Ryland thread is nothing but complete BS from start to finish.
Why put that in here? and are you talking about pt and RAB and the other fake ryalnds posts, or all of the posts because it should have never gotten any attention.
Nice conversation about weight loss today....Next time I'll watch Opra or someting insteadIm eating a Sonic double cheeseburger, tater tots, and a Route44 cherry limeaid with a splash of vodka....But I walked up the stairs to eat it in the office, so Im good to go, no?Never use plans....Go around to all the bars in the area and draw a sketch of the best parts of each. Put them all together and youre doneAnd store bought kegerators suckIll find my supplier list and help you put it together when youre ready...
What? I've looked at all the CO2 homemade jobs that people do but I just assumed that since the kegorators are alot cheaper now they would be easier and better?Deb and I can't agree on a single thing which is making this project hard if not impossible. She wants light wood, but not oak or any other wood known to mankind. She doesn't want the bar or the barback to look like "a piece of furniture?" If she had her way, and i'm sure she will, we're going to have an Alpine ski lodge complete with Antler chandeliers and Bear lamps, but no bar or pool table.
I'll take 350.-Hassabbada
he can't, he had alan ban the account. I don't know if the brasky account is locked too
Weird
Oh yeah, and I took 3rd in the nego tonight. Couldnt defend my 1st place from last week, but Im not complaining.Ouch can tell you guys just how spectacularly awesome I played.
Sickies have been ruling these events lately. Nice job Lolli. Tonight anyone?
Does anyone read DN's blog anymore?I got so sick of him preaching about things, especially when it's painfully obvious he's not very educated on what he's talking about.Ron and MisterB, why don't you make an offhanded comment about what a pussy RoyalTour is these days instead of going back and forth, let him come in here and get mad, and take it out on him. Then speedz could post a popcorn pic and my afternoon would be set.
Same here. Nice guy and all, but if I ever won an event where he invited everyone to his house or out somewhere, I'd probably end up getting pissed and throwing a $20 at him.
Why put that in here? and are you talking about pt and RAB and the other fake ryalnds posts, or all of the posts because it should have never gotten any attention.
I put it in here so that I could I could state it and if need be point to it to show how smart I am.The whole thing does not add up one bit. None of it makes any sense and then this pt guy saying his dad is 28, well that just makes no sense. pt is either ryland, which would not surprise me since he has been sticking up for him since day one, or its just one big lame ass joke.
Thanks!!Im havent decided if Im going to go out with the girls tonight or stay in. Going out would be fun, but theres the whole drinking and driving issue, and since Id be farther away from home than Id like to be, chancing it isnt an option. (it shouldnt be anyway, but you know..)So, maybe I'll see you.. maybe I wont.
I put it in here so that I could I could state it and if need be point to it to show how smart I am.The whole thing does not add up one bit. None of it makes any sense and then this pt guy saying his dad is 28, well that just makes no sense. pt is either ryland, which would not surprise me since he has been sticking up for him since day one, or its just one big lame ass joke.
He is smarter than we have given him credit for if he has all these joke accounts and he can go back and forth from typing completeley incomprehensible garbage to using full sentences and proper grammer.
Got told I had tickets to the Wings game tonight a hour or so ago. That will be my plan for the evening.

Probably not in the nego tonight to once again defend my 2nd place finish, as I will be entertaining tonight.I know, I know, I'm ALWAYS entertaining... You're all too kind.I'm going to have company. And it's probably going to be best if I sit between my sister and my wife, and keep my hands and eyes free to break up any catfights.

Also, I just had a Randy Reed moment.I just went across the street to get a sandwich for lunch. It came to $4.23, so I handed the girl a twenty. She made my change, got the receipt, put it on top of the bills, then the coins on top of that, then looked at it for a second... Then she crumpled it all into a little ball and handed it to me. I basically sat there with my arm outstreched, hand still open, money sitting there in a ball, staring at her, puzzled. After a couple of seconds, she snapped to attention, then looked up at me and said, "I'm so sorry, I have NO idea why I just did that?"I was so shocked, I couldn't figure out what I did to cause this? So I had her fired, and now I feel much better about the whole transaction.

Probably not in the nego tonight to once again defend my 2nd place finish, as I will be entertaining tonight.I know, I know, I'm ALWAYS entertaining... You're all too kind.I'm going to have company. And it's probably going to be best if I sit between my sister and my wife, and keep my hands and eyes free to break up any catfights.
Defending your 2nd place finishes doesnt seem to be your strong suit anyway.
Defending your 2nd place finishes doesnt seem to be your strong suit anyway.
Yeah, three in a row last week probably used up most of my variance for the month.That's how it works, right? Math is hard.
I agree with this.-Jeepstopper24
Oh, I'm fine. I even made my post nicer before I hit send. I'm just not in the mood to be messed with by MrUnfunny
I'll bet you are Chris. Why don't we go over some things you apparently have left out from time to time. -You've responded to every single text I've sent you-I usually don't text more than once per month-You keep saying the same things over and over again, work on some new material-You're really not as awesome as you think you are-You're condescending on an Internet Forum Off-Topic Thread, this is disturbing that you actually think you're better than someone over the internet to boost your low self-esteem-You really are condescending to everyone, and people let it slide because they just don't care. You are not the king of anything. -You really are not that good of a person, and it amuses me when you tell old football stories. You played for who again? And accomplished what that thousands of other people haven't done?-You are a hypocrite.-It's called the "Add Reply" button, not the "send" button, idiot. -You really just might have homosexual tendencies. -You throw around money at bars and buy people drinks for that momentary glimpse of what it feels like for people to actually enjoy you. -You have met actual people from this forum, absolutely more disturbing than sending a text message.-You have not realized that in the grand scheme of things, no one really cares (except Rene and Randy) about anyone, truly cares. -You think you're the owner and creator of so many different things, but in essence, you're not. -You can be an *******-You have used the word "******" probably more than me in your life, so don't be so quick to judge. -You come off as a tough guy, but I'd be willing to bet you cry at movies, read books and consider yourself a hopeless romantic. -Your movie selections suck. -You actually got excited to meet the mayor of Deerfield Beach-You get upset when other people say that anything remotely questionable happens, and you call them out on it. For what? You like bringing people down to your level. -You are a genuinely nice guy, but put up a front of a tough guy "shitsweak"-You're close to being in the same category as Grinder in terms of how you treat other people, and have no reason to do so other than a self-proclaimed awesomeness no one else sees. -You were trying too hard. -You thought you were being funny by saying I'm unfunny for the 3321th time, when everyone already knows that. Including myself. -Two people can play your game, other people are usually smart enough not to. -Who are you to talk shit about other people, anyway?-Good luck, and I hope that works out for you. I would say "keep it real" here. But that would be pointless because you don't know how.
Got told I had tickets to the Wings game tonight a hour or so ago. That will be my plan for the evening.
Nice, have fun. I really want to make my way up to the Joe for a game; it's been ages since I've been up there.So, I finally got around to watching The Office. I rented Season 1 on Netflix and so far, it's pretty good.
Nice, have fun. I really want to make my way up to the Joe for a game; it's been ages since I've been up there.So, I finally got around to watching The Office. I rented Season 1 on Netflix and so far, it's pretty good.
It only gets better.
Also, I just had a Randy Reed moment.I just went across the street to get a sandwich for lunch. It came to $4.23, so I handed the girl a twenty. She made my change, got the receipt, put it on top of the bills, then the coins on top of that, then looked at it for a second... Then she crumpled it into a little ball and handed it to me I basically sat there with my hand still outstreched, money sitting there in a ball, staring at her, puzzled. After a couple of seconds, she snapped to attention, then looked up at me and said, "Im so sorry, i have NO idea why i just did that?"I was so shocked, I couldn't figure out what I did to cause this? So I had her fired, and now I feel much better about the whole transaction.
I laughed just imagining the look on your face, bwhaaaa.