Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'll bet you are Chris. Why don't we go over some things you apparently have left out from time to time. -You've responded to every single text I've sent you -- No I haven't-I usually don't text more than once per month After I dropped hints that I wanted to be dropped from the text list-You keep saying the same things over and over again, work on some new material Why bother? I'm here to please me.-You're really not as awesome as you think you are Actually, I think I suck but that's besides the point.-You're condescending on an Internet Forum Off-Topic Thread, this is disturbing that you actually think you're better than someone over the internet to boost your low self-esteem. I think I'm better than a few, worse than most-You really are condescending to everyone, and people let it slide because they just don't care. You are not the king of anything. Are you sure I'm not the king of anything? I think I may be the king of Zamunda -You really are not that good of a person, and it amuses me when you tell old football stories. You played for who again? And accomplished what that thousands of other people haven't done? If I've told so many football stories, why don't you know who I played for? Also, find 5 football stories I've posted and I give you, or anyone $20 bucks-You are a hypocrite. Aren't we all Doctor B Bomb-It's called the "Add Reply" button, not the "send" button, idiot. Damn, you got me there. Tell us again how you are a war hero-You really just might have homosexual tendencies. And? Better to admit it than to overcompensate like you do. Post another picture of where you nutted Corporal Redundant Joke-You throw around money at bars and buy people drinks for that momentary glimpse of what it feels like for people to actually enjoy you. That's probably a good point-You have met actual people from this forum, absolutely more disturbing than sending a text message. Especially considering that one was Keith Crime. I'm gathering that anyone from this thread wouldn't walk across the street if they knew you were on the other side.-You have not realized that in the grand scheme of things, no one really cares (except Rene and Randy) about anyone, truly cares. I'm not sure Randy cares, or what this point has to do with insulting me, but I just wrote it off as one of your weird non sequitors again.-You think you're the owner and creator of so many different things, but in essence, you're not. What do I think I created? -You can be an ******* I completely and totall ****-You have used the word "******" probably more than me in your life, so don't be so quick to judge. Nope. You do realize that I went to a historically black college right? -You come off as a tough guy, but I'd be willing to bet you cry at movies, read books and consider yourself a hopeless romantic. I think I've admitted that point repeatedly. Especially the read books part, I may have homosexual tendencies.-Your movie selections suck. Indeed. And you're really getting personal now. You may have crossed the line with that one.-You actually got excited to meet the mayor of Deerfield Beach. Um, no, it was just a picture from our grand opening. I actually hated being there, but it appears you ran out of gas and started really reaching. Lets see what's next.-You get upset when other people say that anything remotely questionable happens, and you call them out on it. For what? You like bringing people down to your level. haha, show me where that happens. You must me confusing me with one of your imaginary friends, probably the one that carries your GHB and back up belt buckle.-You are a genuinely nice guy, but put up a front of a tough guy "shitsweak" I am a nice guy and I don't know what the rest of that says, I dont read A.D.D.-You're close to being in the same category as Grinder in terms of how you treat other people, and have no reason to do so other than a self-proclaimed awesomeness no one else sees. He's young, rich and rocks a flatop. Score. Also, well done on insulting other people while insulting me. You are good arguer-You were trying too hard. I aim to please or Pot/kettle black. Which one works better here? You decide.-You thought you were being funny by saying I'm unfunny for the 3321th time, when everyone already knows that. Including myself. Guilty-Two people can play your game, other people are usually smart enough not to. My game, you mean football? Hey, did I ever tell you the time when....nevermind, I tell too many of those stories already.-Who are you to talk shit about other people, anyway? Um, to quote you "SHouldn't you be working a teller line somewhere?"-Good luck, and I hope that works out for you. I would say "keep it real" here. But that would be pointless because you don't know how.
Instead of keep it real, lets just make it more accessible for youkeep it creepykeep it stupidkeep it unfunnyAm I trying too hard yet? You opened this door this morning and I just closed it. Ignore me ok big fella? I'm not a fan of your stuff and you're not a fan of mine. I've got not problem with that. Not everyone has to like me and I don't have to like everyone. It's all good.

And it's not even friday.I can't believe I'm going to be away for most of the next few days. Can't wait to see what it's like in here when I get back.Well, I'm not actually leaving yet, so this post is kind of anticlimatic.Oh well.

Also, find 5 football stories I've posted and I give you, or anyone $20 bucks
God I miss the joint showers after a road football game in college. Me an 70 black guys. :in heaven face:
So I go to college at an all black I-AA school in Missiissippi. I get there, win a starting spot at left tackle, kind of stick out on campus a little.
In college, when we hit the pool for some post game therapy, I was to only guy in the deep end. The rest of the team, 75 black guys from Mississippi all stayed in the shallow end. Maybe 10 tops could swim. Hilarious.
I had a late 70's pinto in freshmen year in college. No shocks. Funny to see two three hundred pound linemen, get out of that baby. We had to tie the muffler to the frame with a doo rag, and one of us had to hold the car up off the frame to get under it. I guess free squats of 500lbs did serve a purpose.first real truck I bought was a 1989 Chevy full size pick up. lasted 10 years. best thing I ever bought.
When I was in H.S. I lifted over the summer, even got pretty strong, even benching 385, no spot. Anyhow, I never did an agility drills or different things to get myself better because I kind of didn't like football practice and always relied on my natural ability. I always did extra work in my baseball game, but I didn't play after the 10th grade because football was going to get my scholarship ( I thougt, and was right)
Do I win? I can keep looking if these don't count.
Oh, you jumping on board as well?
Nope. I was going along with you that the insults were weak. There was stuff in there that none of us think but the easy jokes were omitted.Unless jumping on board is some kind of sexual euphemism, then, yes let's jump.
Do I win? I can keep looking if these don't count.
are those football stories? I dont really think so, but you win. Who are you and where should I send the money?Also, last point then I'll drop it. If I'm all those things, why did MrB want to meet me both times he came down to FL? Weird.

Mr. B- Ask any of the people who I talk to on AIM whether I treat people like crap or whether I'm a nice guy. You don't know jack shit about me other than the fact that I hate everything about you. Also, Ron Mexico is very condescending on the internet but I doubt he's serious and he's actually funny so who cares?

I think I want to play this game with someone.Hey Ouch,You have a small child that is most likely annoying and vomitous.Your wife probably gained weight during pregnancy.Old ladies are creeped out when you flirt with them.You are Canadian.Your Employee of the Year award was unjust and should be revoked.There's a 50% chance that my penis is bigger than yours.

And this is what sorry looks like........sorry.jpg
aawwwwwWWWWWWW?
Mr. B- Ask any of the people who I talk to on AIM whether I treat people like crap or whether I'm a nice guy. You don't know jack shit about me other than the fact that I hate everything about you. Also, Ron Mexico is very condescending on the internet but I doubt he's serious and he's actually funny so who cares?
Yeah, but you're pretty young, which says a lot.Also, you don't tip. I used to be a bartender, so fuck off for that.Also, please mark your calendars, chrozzo brought teh funnay.
ill give you 3/5 of a dollar for that

Have I mentioned that I need bar theme ideas?She doesn't like, Tiki, Sports themed, English Pub, Tittie, Wine bars, bars with glass, ritzy, but it has to be nice.I'm exhausted with the whole thing. I just want a keg of beer.

yeah, grinder is always answering my questions and offering help and such, what a dickhead.
I don't mind the well informed political debates that go on around here...
Global warming is a political problem, not a scientific problem.
lolsorry, there are enough dramabomz in the thread for one day i just couldn't help myself.