I Called In Sick Today

Have I mentioned that I need bar theme ideas?She doesn't like, Tiki, Sports themed, English Pub, Tittie, Wine bars, bars with glass, ritzy, but it has to be nice.I'm exhausted with the whole thing. I just want a keg of beer.
how about an invisible bar theme? i bet she'd be right into that.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Also, Ron Mexico is very condescending on the internet but I doubt he's serious and he's actually funny so who cares?
Why you little piece of...Oh, you think I'm funny? Thanks.
BKiCe on Full Tilt. Thanks.
shipped
Have I mentioned that I need bar theme ideas?She doesn't like, Tiki, Sports themed, English Pub, Tittie, Wine bars, bars with glass, ritzy, but it has to be nice.I'm exhausted with the whole thing. I just want a keg of beer.
what the hell is left?Go with a key west theme, or a sunset theme, or an out of focus picture theme.Too condescending?

I've been drinking since like 2 today because I got my first 'real' gig as a composer this morning. I'm getting paid a stupid amount of money to make 30 seconds of beatz to accompany a Courvoisier commercial because they're opening some new club or something at the Palms in Vegas.I didn't really post that this is what I've been trying to do since I quit my trading job because...well I don't know...I didn't know if it would amount to anything. But this is a nice start to doing my dream job...

lolsorry, there are enough dramabomz in the thread for one day i just couldn't help myself.
OK. I don't know if you think you are catching me being a hypocrite, or what.The two posts are discussing completely different topics. The first is from a year ago. I still do believe, in ten words or less, that global warming is a political problem. The second post, I was talking about DN discussing things that he is not very well informed about.I guess you could be taking a shot at me, telling me that because I believe GW to be more of a political problem than a scientific one, that I'm on the same plane as DN. I can accept this, but I'm fairly certain you don't care to discuss this with me if you are in fact taking a shot.I'd really love for you to clarify what you meant.
I've been drinking since like 2 today because I got my first 'real' gig as a composer this morning. I'm getting paid a stupid amount of money to make 30 seconds of beatz to accompany a Courvoisier commercial because they're opening some new club or something in the Palms in Vegas.I didn't really post that this is what I've been trying to do since I quit my trading job because...well I don't know...I didn't know if it would amount to anything. But this is a nice start to doing my dream job...
A spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission
I've been drinking since like 2 today because I got my first 'real' gig as a composer this morning. I'm getting paid a stupid amount of money to make 30 seconds of beatz to accompany a Courvoisier commercial because they're opening some new club or something at the Palms in Vegas.I didn't really post that this is what I've been trying to do since I quit my trading job because...well I don't know...I didn't know if it would amount to anything. But this is a nice start to doing my dream job...
Congrats man. You go get your castle.
ladiesman.jpg
Mr. B- Ask any of the people who I talk to on AIM whether I treat people like crap or whether I'm a nice guy. You don't know jack shit about me other than the fact that I hate everything about you. Also, Ron Mexico is very condescending on the internet but I doubt he's serious and he's actually funny so who cares?
asshole. cheapskate. stupid kid.
what should I text Mrb? A. Dude, I wasn't serious. WTF?B. Still friends?C. I can't stop crying, thanksD. Who you gonna rape tonight?
E. Who do I have to rape tonight to make this up to you?
Hey Ouch,You have a small child that is most likely annoying and vomitous. No, he's an angel. But I can see why you'd not like him, he's not circumsized.Your wife probably gained weight during pregnancy. Well at least she was throwing up a lot too, so I really felt like I was doing my bit to make sure she gained as little as possible.Old ladies are creeped out when you flirt with them. I doubt it, but let's find out. Lori? Renae? Idaho? Ron? Are you creeped out when I flirt with you?You are Canadian. But I'm not jewish. A HA!Your Employee of the Year award was unjust and should be revoked. It definately was a puzzler. But really far more indicative of the long term health of the company than of my performance, I think.There's a 50% chance that my penis is bigger than yours. But a 100% chance that your nose is!
Also, I'm 82% willing to determine the truthiness of either my or your claim's in that last point at any time. Just sayin.
OK. I don't know if you think you are catching me being a hypocrite, or what.The two posts are discussing completely different topics. The first is from a year ago. I still do believe, in ten words or less, that global warming is a political problem. The second post, I was talking about DN discussing things that he is not very well informed about.I guess you could be taking a shot at me, telling me that because I believe GW to be more of a political problem than a scientific one, that I'm on the same plane as DN. I can accept this, but I'm fairly certain you don't care to discuss this with me if you are in fact taking a shot.I'd really love for you to clarify what you meant.
Oh, I definately agree with you. George W is certainly a political problem, and is clearly not a scientific one. He holds no truck with that pesky science, anyhows.
I believe Dubya is a political problem too.
Well, I better piss everyone off before I quit again. And lets be honest, you're not gonna say it but you're thinking it
whewi was worried you said you were going to quit before you pissed everyone else off.
Old ladies are creeped out when you flirt with them. I doubt it, but let's find out. Lori? Renae? Idaho? Ron? Are you creeped out when I flirt with you?
You'll have to flirt with me first to determine if you creep me out or not.Also there's an 84% chance that nothing will creep me out if I'm high so we should probably both be high in order to skew the results favorably.
Oh, I definately agree with you. George W is certainly a political problem, and is clearly not a scientific one. He holds no truck with that pesky science, anyhows.
Goddammit.I'm going with creepy just because you beat me to what was probably the most brilliant joke I'm likely to make all week.

I'm just saying that at present, the global warming debate is partisan politics, it's not about the science. I'd ask you (mk) to cite some sources to defend your argument since you seem pretty sure of yourself, but I'm sure it's easier to chalk it up to me being an idiot, or bush fanboi than to actually discuss what you think and why.When global warming ceases to be about the politics, and more about the science, then real strides will be made.