Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Good stuff the last couple of days. I've been around but had nothing funny to add.Deb and I are going to finish the basement and in the process i've decided to build a bar. Now the biggest thing i've ever built was a cornhole set so she thinks i'm nuts which is driving me to build it even more.I guess when I get started i'll have to start a thread so I can bug beans everyday about how to actually do it.I have plans for the basic bar but it calls for putting a keg in a fridge and buying the adaptor kit. I am just going to buy a kegerator that will do it all, but it doesn't fit.

Yeah. I should have mentioned that you could also find a significant other who is comfortable with constantly dropping casual hints about the fact that you might want to think about working out, maybe shouldn't eat the second half of that burger, etc.
Already have that.
1200-1400 is probably too little, but he'll still lose a ton of weight if he does that. His body will simply be in starvation mode, and he'll be burning off more muscle than fat trying to stay alive. It sounds to me, though, like Rocket is just trying to get the number on the scale to go down, which could be done one of a million ways. If he's really trying to lose fat and keep it off, he should probably be eating 2200+ calories a day, spread out, until his weight starts falling.
Thanks everybody for the advice. I kind of want to accomplish both winning this bet and getting healthier. I find that I'm getting sick a lot more often and I think it's because of my lack of working out and eating healthy.

If you are a novice or don't have a plan for working out and eating right, you should drop a few bucks on Body-For-Life. It gives workout plans and nutritional advice that works, and you can adjust everything to your drive, appetite etc..

I don't want to be ridculously muscular and I know I won't get the 6 pack, but I want to be leaner and toner.
pilates, jscut out alcohol and all carbonated drinks, drink tons of water, eat lots of lean protein, and get your carbs from fruits and veggies.
pilates, jscut out alcohol and all carbonated drinks, drink tons of water, eat lots of lean protein, and get your carbs from fruits and veggies.
That is the killer. I stopped drinking Pepsi and Coke a year or so back and just cutting that out of my diet showed results. But then I quit smoking and started drinking pop again. Drinking a Pepsi right now. I have a Pepsi with breakfast sometimes because I am not a big coffee drinker. I thought about pilates. I hear good things. I think my gym has a class. I will have to check it out. My wife started doing Yoga and other than being ridiculously sore afterwards the first few times she is loving it.
Good stuff the last couple of days. I've been around but had nothing funny to add.Deb and I are going to finish the basement and in the process i've decided to build a bar. Now the biggest thing i've ever built was a cornhole set so she thinks i'm nuts which is driving me to build it even more.I guess when I get started i'll have to start a thread so I can bug beans everyday about how to actually do it.I have plans for the basic bar but it calls for putting a keg in a fridge and buying the adaptor kit. I am just going to buy a kegerator that will do it all, but it doesn't fit.
Will it be a.........tiki bar, by chance?
Crazy that science. Thanks for the info Mr. Wizard.So since I don't care anymore what anyone thinks of me in this thread I will ask this since I trust I will get answers that make sense.So I suck at poker. Or that is what I tell myself. I am no math wiz, never claimed to be, I read about equity and all that jazz and it is completely over my fat head. So after taking down Pat's Movie contest I have run that $50 to $400 by playing MTT's and 180's. Actually I have finished in the money 5 out of 8 times and 2 wins. Pretty good for a donk like myself. So I played a $7 sat into last nights Fifty-Fifty on FT and take it down with ease. This is the highest buy-in I have ever played because I am too nitty to take a shot at anything over $11.So there I am I fold for almost 2 complete rounds mainly because I was getting crap for cards and early on Mr. Bruce Buffer, a FT Pro for some odd reason, was trying to be a bully from my vantage point. Through 18 hands I would say he repopped pf 6 times. He never went to showdown and often layed down to aggression.I get AK utg+1 and raise to 90. Two players in MP call and Bruce on the button repops for 680. This is like his whole act it seems. So I thought about it. And this was my rational and I want to know if it was a completely terrible decision on my part.If I push all in they all fold, nice pot. The other two in the pot played almost 50% of the hand so I didn't pay much attention to them. Maybe I should have.If I push and get a caller I would still have half my stack if any of the MP players calls and I lose and if I win a decent stack. If Bruce calls and I lose then I am in trouble with about 355 left. If he calls and I win I pretty much double up early in this tourney and I win the $55 buy-in that cost me $7 to get. I thought about a call but I won't fool myself and think I play good post flop poker.Edit: removed results
Well if he is playing ridic aggro then taking a stand with AK is probably a good move, most guys that repop to 680 are going to go with their hand so a fold from Buffer is unlikely if you shove the 2 callers in between will most likely fold anything but AA KK and maybe QQ unless they are braindead. Calling is'nt really a good play to commit this amount of chips to a pot and then fold to a missed flop, so don't call unless you stop and go, but with 2 other players still to act either fold or shove and if he is being a maniac shove and most likely you worst case your most likely in a coin flip. Folding is viable as well but if you dont have that much experience and don't feel that comfortable then you should actively seek out confrontations like this with AK. Also having the bounty in there is worth consideration because it is a nice chunk of your BR.*Edit was doing a few things while writing is this gibberish and I'm too lazy to fix it but you get the idea.
I wanted Tiki, but I didn't want to be a copycatBINGO!!
That's too bad. You seem like a couple that would enjoy the idea of pretending you're in a tropical area while you're waist deep in snow during the long midwestern winter.
Well if he is playing ridic aggro then taking a stand with AK is probably a good move, most guys that repop to 680 are going to go with their hand so a fold from Buffer is unlikely if you shove the 2 callers in between will most likely fold anything but AA KK and maybe QQ unless they are braindead. Calling is'nt really a good play to commit this amount of chips to a pot and then fold to a missed flop, so don't call unless you stop and go, but with 2 other players still to act either fold or shove and if he is being a maniac shove and most likely you worst case your most likely in a coin flip. Folding is viable as well but if you dont have that much experience and don't feel that comfortable then you should actively seek out confrontations like this with AK. Also having the bounty in there is worth consideration because it is a nice chunk of your BR.*Edit was doing a few things while writing is this gibberish and I'm too lazy to fix it but you get the idea.
Yeah I got it, pretty much what I was thinking. I pushed, the two folded and Bruce called and flipped 66 and held. Oh well.
I LOL'ed out loud
That bothers me. Someone posted it on GenPo and it bothered me. I laughed out louded out loud.Where is Shake. Sitting outside in the blustery cold is my Muscle Milk that I will be popping open in about an hour.
Yeah, well, you can't hurt me. I don't care what you say about me.:balling my eyes out:Thank you, I've felt that I've been moderately amusing lately. My friends and I use that "Fisher Price My First..." in all kinds of situations. If someone at a stop light pops the clutch and stalls My First Stick Shift, etc, and so on
get some chuckas fucka?
All right, I have a question for you exercisers out there...I'm 5'10, about 240 or so, and I have a weight loss bet going where I have to lose at least 7 pounds in 4 weeks, and possibly more depends on how much they lose. Is it possible, through better eating (I eat like shit) and more exercise (I haven't been to the gym in at least 5 months)?
just vomit a lot
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?I don't think it works there. Don't press add reply. I'm going to sleep.
I may have to make that my title one of these days.Batta batta batta Swiiiiiiiiiiiiing and a miss.
lori was wrong. that was funny.
I TIVO'd it too, but caught about 5 minutes live.Doyle: I am the only real American here.Gold: He's surrounded by Jews and foreigners!Saw that...higher flush. I would love to know what he was thinking.
did he really say that? if so, that's spectacular
Davenchy Max Erilus. I've decided on what to name my first child.
shootin for a wide receiver I assume
Where is Shake. Sitting outside in the blustery cold is my Muscle Milk that I will be popping open in about an hour.
keep drinking that shit, you'll be FREAKING HUGE in no time.I won't be working out all all this week it seems. I pulled something in my right shoulder during my workout on friday, and I thought it would be better by now, but the first bench press I did this morning let me know all too quickly that it was still injured. I'm kinda worried about this.
ron, you keep saying that stuff about me being oblivious, but I seriously have been following it. Apparently Mangino got two more people to verbally commit over the weekend. Maybe KU will finally have a good football program again?
but to be fair, you claim to be a recluse. also, I never know who is posting from your account anymore

Nice conversation about weight loss today....Next time I'll watch Opra or someting insteadIm eating a Sonic double cheeseburger, tater tots, and a Route44 cherry limeaid with a splash of vodka....But I walked up the stairs to eat it in the office, so Im good to go, no?

Deb and I are going to finish the basement and in the process i've decided to build a bar. Now the biggest thing i've ever built was a cornhole set so she thinks i'm nuts which is driving me to build it even more.I guess when I get started i'll have to start a thread so I can bug beans everyday about how to actually do it.I have plans for the basic bar but it calls for putting a keg in a fridge and buying the adaptor kit. I am just going to buy a kegerator that will do it all, but it doesn't fit.
Never use plans....Go around to all the bars in the area and draw a sketch of the best parts of each. Put them all together and youre doneAnd store bought kegerators suckIll find my supplier list and help you put it together when youre ready...

Oh...Im changing the TFF host to Richard Dawson now. I went with Richard Karn because I figured most of you wouldnt remember the old guy. And if anyone has a current pic of Lori in profile, please send me a copy? Shes the last one left in the series. Thanks

Oh...Im changing the TFF host to Richard Dawson now. I went with Richard Karn because I figured most of you wouldnt remember the old guy. And if anyone has a current pic of Lori in profile, please send me a copy? Shes the last one left in the series. Thanks
Al from Home Improvement?
but to be fair, you claim to be a recluse. also, I never know who is posting from your account anymore
it's been 100% me for months. also, I could have attended any home KU football game this year for $10 and minimal effort. I haven't, so you weren't too far off in calling me a faggy no-sports boy.