I Called In Sick Today

Do you think 2 kids ages 5 and 7 are gonna let me sleep til past 9? No way in hell Id ever sleep til 2.
I bet you would if.....nevermind.For the Ron wager, we have to know if he is TRYING to go for a lot, or if the day is just going to progress naturally. To get the urge to go for it 4 times in a day is something special, and I think the wager taints this.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I bet you would if.....nevermind.For the Ron wager, we have to know if he is TRYING to go for a lot, or if the day is just going to progress naturally. To get the urge to go for it 4 times in a day is something special, and I think the wager taints this.
Ok, maybe Im just too gullible to see that this is all one big joke, but if its not.. how the hell are you guys gonna prove it? Mex gonna give you a call as he pumps it out?Nevermind. Im not sure I really care anyway.
Ok, maybe Im just too gullible to see that this is all one big joke, but if its not.. how the hell are you guys gonna prove it? Mex gonna give you a call as he pumps it out?
It's the code of honor, dollface. You wouldn't understand.And this is not a joke. There's nothing funny about chronic masturbation.
Ok, maybe Im just too gullible to see that this is all one big joke, but if its not.. how the hell are you guys gonna prove it? Mex gonna give you a call as he pumps it out?Nevermind. Im not sure I really care anyway.
photographic evidence obv
It's the code of honor, dollface. You wouldn't understand.And this is not a joke. There's nothing funny about chronic masturbation.
So who is in this little competition anyway? I might wanna stake someone. Im taking Mex as my Horse.
So who is in this little competition anyway? I might wanna stake someone. Im taking Mex as my Horse.
It's not a competition, just a line on how many times Mexi can do it in a day (he's the only one on vacation and willing to try it at the moment). I'm not sure if the final was set at 3.5 or 4.5.
Alright, back to bed for this chicky. Take it easy, fellers.
you know what sucks? I was on vacation all last thurs fri and mon, and could have taken a nap on any one of those days but couldn't fall asleep. what the hell. I think I got like one 30 minute nap in the entire time. any other day when I'm at work I could probably go to sleep for an additional 2 hours at the drop of a hat, but when I actually have the chance, nooooOOOoooo, not gonna happen.
you know what sucks? I was on vacation all last thurs fri and mon, and could have taken a nap on any one of those days but couldn't fall asleep. what the hell. I think I got like one 30 minute nap in the entire time. any other day when I'm at work I could probably go to sleep for an additional 2 hours at the drop of a hat, but when I actually have the chance, nooooOOOoooo, not gonna happen.
I have the same nasty habit...at inappropriate times I get exhausted and can fall asleep like that (pretend I just snapped my fingers), but if I have nothing to do but nap it's much harder.
So who is in this little competition anyway? I might wanna stake someone. Im taking Mex as my Horse. I see what you did there
You can be the thread "fluffer"
It's not a competition, just a line on how many times Mexi can do it in a day (he's the only one on vacation and willing to try it at the moment). I'm not sure if the final was set at 3.5 or 4.5.
I didn't catch up, but it seems like you guys might be talking about jerking off, and if you're setting the line at 3.5 or 4.5 I'm gonna have to take the over. It isn't even close either. I don't think six is out of range.
I didn't catch up, but it seems like you guys might be talking about jerking off, and if you're setting the line at 3.5 or 4.5 I'm gonna have to take the over. It isn't even close either. I don't think six is out of range.
Especially when you're getting yours with the assistance of an energy drink container.
It's really unfair to throw an Asian penis into this bet. Your penis is very small, therefore less movement is required, therefore your arm gets tired less quickly.
It's really unfair to throw an Asian penis into this bet. Your penis is very small, therefore less movement is required, therefore your arm gets tired less quickly.
+1 Zimmerbang EquityZimmerbangEquity.jpg
Teaser of "Threads Family Feud"....ff8.jpgff10.jpgff9.jpg
Funniest thing ever.
Isn't real life converging on e-life the reason we have a tactical bear?
Yes. I think I can probably safely go back to Wang now. I'm going to give it a few more days, make sure the friendship is indeed not ruined, then put myself in a position to ruin it all over again.
Agreed. If you're giving a concentrated effort, six or seven is well within the range. I mean, once every 90 minutes for 15 hours would be a ten ball. At that point you'd probably be nearing failure, and past the point of misery, but I think I could do that if I were properly motivated.