• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Kenna James is a lot more likable without the cowboy hat.

ummmm, hello? I'm here. I'm the bestest rakeback dude on the net
I should give you a warning just for being you.
Random Sports PostTo my fellow UNC fans, ESPN classic is currently replaying last years national title game.Enjoy.Duke fans... eat it.
This was really uncalled for Josh.Though I would gladly watch that game again. Even though I'm from Chicago, I HATE the cryin' illini. It was absolute crap they even got past Arizona in the regional final last year. I was rooting very hard for UNC and the ACC last year.BTW, I think I'll watch this years ACC tournament final again.UNC fans........eat it. (couldn't even beat BC)
Kenna James got shanked pretty bad in this tournament.Who the **** calls an all in with Jack high?
Jack High! Hahaha, he called me with jack high! Jack high! I got him so made he calls me down with jack high!Seriously though, I feel like Kenna James a lot.

hey guys i'm about to crash, so i can have some skills this weekend. but wanted to say thanks and you guys all rock. don't know why the odd nostalgic feelings. f it. anyway thanks

1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: GWCGWCIt's 2:37AM MST right now.I went to play an eight ball tourney tonight. 19 players entered. I got 1st which was good for $70 and a $25 bar gift certificate. It was worth the 4 hours.The town I live in is so small that after 11PM, the only place to get food is Denney's. There were 3 cops and one couple eating there at 2AM.Cindy, GET A LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cindy, GET A LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cindy, GET A LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cindy, GET A LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cindy, GET A LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No matter what you think right now, you need a lawyer to make sure everything is done correctly. You both can decide what you want to do about the assets and custody, but the attorney will be able to make it binding in the divorce decree. JSI'm gonna go bump the I'm drunk thread now.P.S.UW-Milwaukee vs. OU Thursday, 12:25 MST on CBSI'm gonna watch this cause it's my Saturday. sweet

Man it's ****in' early!1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: SAM_Hard8

because i want to fit in1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: Pupstai currently have boobies in my face. haha, you all suck because you don't have boobies in your face.

because i want to fit in1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: Pupstai currently have boobies in my face. haha, you all suck because you don't have boobies in your face.
How do you know I didn't have boobies in my face? How do you know I didn't take some random hooker from the bar home tonight, shoved her boobies in my face, then made her sleep on my balcony (it's about 30 degrees here)?I didn't, but how do you know that????
How do you know I didn't have boobies in my face? How do you know I didn't take some random hooker from the bar home tonight, shoved her boobies in my face, then made her sleep on my balcony (it's about 30 degrees here)?I didn't, but how do you know that????
because it'd be impossible for you to have boobies in my face at the exact instance that you read my post, because the tits would have blocked the monitor.i win.
???? I was trying to apologize for being a bit distance the past couple of days...and that made you mad? :club:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just forgot to put the :D on the end cause i was drunk!I'm not mad! i'm happy! did you read the things i posted on the boat!I have a BOAT again! :)i'm not mad at you or anyone else! :)i'm sorry!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: AllieOne...is the loneliest number.....Alone again...naturally........Omg..make the cheesy songs stop!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just forgot to put the :D on the end cause i was drunk!I'm not mad! i'm happy! did you read the things i posted on the boat!I have a BOAT again! :)i'm not mad at you or anyone else! :)i'm sorry!
Check your PM. LOL. Your fake mad worked well on my oversensitive state of mind. I need to lighten up....I think I need to get laid! :D:club:
Sup Eric (k), j/k. Nice writing last night. How are ya today?Pogue, Both of those are absolutely fu.cking horrendous.
well at least I know it's not just me, variance sucks
still, i had to force myself to play, cause the bonus was on a time limit.
ugg, this is me right now too. I have to play almost every night whether I feel like it or not, it sucks. So I end up in a bad mood almost every night after poker.

3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: dms26, babyangelJust how it should be!!!I only have two more days at this crappy job!!! YAY!!!Tomorrow night, to celebrate I'm going home to take a nap!!! Yes, life's exciting when you're sick!

3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: dms26, babyangelJust how it should be!!!I only have two more days at this crappy job!!! YAY!!!Tomorrow night, to celebrate I'm going home to take a nap!!! Yes, life's exciting when you're sick!
morning, lucky you. I want to quit too3 Members: dms26, babyangel, vvganeshavv :club: