FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Sports posts look like this to me: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
well then quit standing around and bring me a beer :club:
Why?
oops I highlighted the wrong team, it was supposed to be Mich St.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Mmmmm What a niiiiice Dream... I :club: Vin
It was so very realistic. I could practically feel him under me and damn was the kissing passionate. Mmmmmmmmm.........vin_diesel01.highlight.jpg
Kristen1.jpg Here is a pic of me from my January visit to Sacramento to see Missy and Jake (the new baby).
He's sooooo cute. I love how he's looking up at you like you're saying the most important thing ever. He has the cutest round head.
hey guys i'm about to crash, so i can have some skills this weekend. but wanted to say thanks and you guys all rock. don't know why the odd nostalgic feelings. f it. anyway thanks
We miss you too Tommy boy. Have a good time and good luck in that tourney.John - I expect text message updates from you if anything interesting happens.
Prahlad Freidman, Gigabet and Scott FischmanRumored to have all gone broke? I don't really keep up with this stuff too much, but saw a thread in general about Fischman going off on PStars tonight. I wanted to say everything he was saying tonight. My worst downswings happen on that site, but I keep going back because I do believe it is just random, but damn, only so much a midget can take.
Darrell Dicken "Gigabet" recently won a circuit event 10k buyin, plus I have never heard he's been broke.Gigabet wins Circuit Event
I want to be coach of this team in the Heads Up Challenge...KDawgComethCustomZimmerpoguemahoneChuckSty
Not sure wht the HU challenge is but I'd love in. JS Details? Too Late?
I am gonna create the sickest heads up team youz boys have ever seen.does poguemahone still post here regularly?if anyone talks to him, tell him to PM me
Do you read any of this thread? I'm beginning to think not.Michael was just here last night. Not even 1 full page back from where you posted this. :club:
He's sooooo cute. I love how he's looking up at you like you're saying the most important thing ever. He has the cutest round head.
He is such a gorgeous baby. He really is. Missy is a good photographer. She caught that pic at just the right moment. I love to snuggle babies. I wish I could do it for a job.Kristen2.jpg

Nik...morning. I wonder if I wish that was me. I'm almost serious about the massage though, my back is really starting to get tight...I'm am not in game shape at all...it really sucks

John - I expect text message updates from you if anything interesting happens.
Somehow I never got your cell number.Although are you in the 405 area code??Cause I got a very nice text message from that number while you were all in vegas..PM me and we'll chat.
I did a gravity bong with a Penn DOT road cone in a swimming pole once. Good times.
Another gem from Tim Fryer.
We did our annual office draw for teams yesterday. Considering we're all Canadian, we just draw teams out of a hat.We get 8 owners and we break the teams into 1/2 seeds, 3/4 seeds, etc. So each owner ends up drawing 8 teams (a 1/2 seed, a 3/4 seed, etc.)Half the money goes to the winner, 25 per cent to the owner with the most wins and 25 per cent to the biggest upset.My teams SUCK this year: Tennessee, BC, Mich St., Arizona, UAB, Wisc-Mil, Murray St. and Southern.
That actually sounds like a fun way to do it.
It was so very realistic. I could practically feel him under me and damn was the kissing passionate. Mmmmmmmmm.........vin_diesel01.highlight.jpg
Did you see him on Letterman last night? He looked HOT HOT HOT SMOKIN HOT.He's usually not my type. I don't want to sound snobbish but I'm not usually attracted to that "dumb" type but I might make an exception for a couple of hours.
That actually sounds like a fun way to do it. Did you see him on Letterman last night? He looked HOT HOT HOT SMOKIN HOT.He's usually not my type. I don't want to sound snobbish but I'm not usually attracted to that "dumb" type but I might make an exception for a couple of hours.
LOL!! You are my opposite.. My weakness is that "Dumb Type" .. Geez hes nice to look at hehe
Nik...morning. I wonder if I wish that was me. I'm almost serious about the massage though, my back is really starting to get tight...I'm am not in game shape at all...it really sucksSomehow I never got your cell number.Although are you in the 405 area code??Cause I got a very nice text message from that number while you were all in vegas..PM me and we'll chat.
Yes you did. That's me in the 405 area code. I sent a text to you from Nikki from the nudey bar but from my phone. Does that make any sense?If you don't still have it let me know and I'll resend it to you.
Nik...morning. I wonder if I wish that was me. I'm almost serious about the massage though, my back is really starting to get tight...I'm am not in game shape at all...it really sucks
If I could be there to rub you, I would.Check me out playing pool in a pub in Scotland:scotspool.jpg
That actually sounds like a fun way to do it. Did you see him on Letterman last night? He looked HOT HOT HOT SMOKIN HOT.He's usually not my type. I don't want to sound snobbish but I'm not usually attracted to that "dumb" type but I might make an exception for a couple of hours.
i sent you the 5 bucks on stars last night.
Yes you did. That's me in the 405 area code. I sent a text to you from Nikki from the nudey bar but from my phone. Does that make any sense?If you don't still have it let me know and I'll resend it to you.
Nope I have it then...Do you really think I would delete that text message?? That was some good stuff.
I have a thing for big arms and pecs. I didn't think I saw him on Letterman, but if it was on while I was cleaning up, Vin may have snuck into my subconcious. That would make sense. I've never had a Vin dream. vin_diesels.jpg
That actually sounds like a fun way to do it.
That way, no one has to know anything about basketball to participate, but it still gives them a reason to follow the scores and at least have a cheering interest.I came up with it in about 92 or so...it's been a while we've been doing it this way.