• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Am I the only one completely pumped about MARCH MADNESS starting today?
I'm awake already aren't I?I didn't fill out a bracket this year. I'm still kinda bitter about getting screwed out of 1K for winning a bracket last year. THe dude had the standings on yahoo and I won it, but he fuc.king claimed that a guy he worked with won it and submitted the bracket personally, so it wasn't up on the standings. Which was massive bullsh.it cause last year I was in teh top 1% of those who played on yahoo, so how is it that some random donk that homeboy works with was able to edge me out on points when only 1K people did on yahoo. Yea, not cool at all. Especially after UNC won and my roomate was calling the dude up to ask him about what is up with my money, the guy couldn't be found and we had to get to him through a couple of people a week later

Nothing like starting your day off with a 3 hour meeting!I come out to Iraq bombings on the news and my boss pushing us to all get our NCAA tournamnet pools done. Such a wierd day already.

I was awoken from a morning dream when Dave kissed me good bye for work. I was dreaming that I was making out with Vin Diesel. It was sweet that Dave said goodbye, but in the dream, Vin was sitting on the couch and I was straddling him, sitting on his lap, and I was lifting my shirt off. BAD TIMING!vin_diesel07.jpgThen I went back to sleep for a bit. No luck on restarting the dream. :club:
so your into dumbass guidos huh?

I just had a great idea.Anytime I am wth any angel (or at least the first time) There must be a boobs in face picture with me. I have no objections to this...any angels object??

I'm awake already aren't I?I didn't fill out a bracket this year. I'm still kinda bitter about getting screwed out of 1K for winning a bracket last year. THe dude had the standings on yahoo and I won it, but he fuc.king claimed that a guy he worked with won it and submitted the bracket personally, so it wasn't up on the standings. Which was massive bullsh.it cause last year I was in teh top 1% of those who played on yahoo, so how is it that some random donk that homeboy works with was able to edge me out on points when only 1K people did on yahoo. Yea, not cool at all. Especially after UNC won and my roomate was calling the dude up to ask him about what is up with my money, the guy couldn't be found and we had to get to him through a couple of people a week later
That's crap. It's lucky you're not prone to tracking people down and beating them with bats. They're lucky they didn't do this to Bluff.
I just had a great idea.Anytime I am wth any angel (or at least the first time) There must be a boobs in face picture with me. I have no objections to this...any angels object??
Its Funny you said that.. I was thinking of making it a theme that any Army I meet has to have my boobs in their face pictures! lol lol
That's crap. It's lucky you're not prone to tracking people down and beating them with bats. They're lucky they didn't do this to Bluff.
well, if I tried pulling that, I'd have to go where I nearly avoided going
that's pretty shi.tty
Sounds like a plan!
Its Funny you said that.. I was thinking of making it a theme that any Army I meet has to have my boobs in their face pictures! lol lol
Woo Hoo! Sharon is gonna make out with me AND put her boobs in my face. I'm the luckiest angel!More of this Asia Argento Chick:asia266b.jpg
I think you meant narrowly still asleep. :club:
:D . now your just confusing meoh yea, to make that story even worse, the fuc.ker didn't even pay me 2nd place money for the bracket. SO that definetly told me that he pocketed it
gravity2bp.jpg
Perfect!!! Just add the ganja...
I did a gravity bong with a Penn DOT road cone in a swimming pole once. Good times.
F-in Awesome!!! PENN DOT is good for something!!!
it works like this..- fill sink/bucket w/water- cut a 2 liter bottle of coke in 1/2- submerge the bottle 1/2 into the water- rig it so u can put some pot in the cap- light the cap- the bottle slowly fills up w/smoke- remove the cap and place ur mouth over the opening- push the bottle into the water (this causes the smoke to get pushed into ur lungs)its like the woodford reserve way of smoking pot!!!
Absolutely Perfect example vvganeshavv...