FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I like you! ;)ok. i'm gonna ask a stupid question. gravity bongs?
it works like this..- fill sink/bucket w/water- cut a 2 liter bottle of coke in 1/2- submerge the bottle 1/2 into the water- rig it so u can put some pot in the cap- light the cap- the bottle slowly fills up w/smoke- remove the cap and place ur mouth over the opening- push the bottle into the water (this causes the smoke to get pushed into ur lungs)its like the woodford reserve way of smoking pot!!!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Morning and FU
FU Too!! :club::D
Daniel was talking about it last night during the Negreanu Open. He even said something about having me help him head it up, but I think he was just talking outloud. Either way I'm in. Theres a sticky thread in general.
Does it make me a SAD groupie that it made my night when Daniel laughed at my joke?? Yeah it does lol lol :D
Daniel was talking about it last night during the Negreanu Open. He even said something about having me help him head it up, but I think he was just talking outloud. Either way I'm in. Theres a sticky thread in general.
Is there any other way to talk then outloud? or is their a possibility he was thinking outloud?? Just wondering. :club:
it works like this..- fill sink/bucket w/water- cut a 2 liter bottle of coke in 1/2- submerge the bottle 1/2 into the water- rig it so u can put some pot in the cap- light the cap- the bottle slowly fills up w/smoke- remove the cap and place ur mouth over the opening- push the bottle into the water (this causes the smoke to get pushed into ur lungs)its like the woodford reserve way of smoking pot!!!
HOLY_SHIT!!! :D That's ok though, you're still hot.
FU Too!! :D:D Does it make me a SAD groupie that it made my night when Daniel laughed at my joke?? Yeah it does lol lol :D
Yea I got more then my fair share of attention last night too and my wife was sitting right there with me watching me play. She is now under the impression that me and Daniel know each other. lol
Is there any other way to talk then outloud? or is their a possibility he was thinking outloud?? Just wondering. :club:
LOL I stand corrected
Am I the only one completely pumped about MARCH MADNESS starting today?
I'll follow UK and TN but outside of that I dont care about college basketball.If your at work and want to watch the games here is a link to watch them live ... http://www.ncaasports.com/mmodThere is even a 'boss button' that hides it all at the click of a button if someone jumps up on you.
I was thinking about making a little bet on Winthrop but I see they are only a 6.5 point dog. Pretty interesting for a 15-2 matchup.But I am not completely pumped, mildly interested at best
I'm pumped as well but i'll be more pumped when i take my lunch and get to go watch the games on tv.I've also realized that I am in entirely too many pools for this tournament. Thank goodness I'm not in charge of any of them.
We did our annual office draw for teams yesterday. Considering we're all Canadian, we just draw teams out of a hat.We get 8 owners and we break the teams into 1/2 seeds, 3/4 seeds, etc. So each owner ends up drawing 8 teams (a 1/2 seed, a 3/4 seed, etc.)Half the money goes to the winner, 25 per cent to the owner with the most wins and 25 per cent to the biggest upset.My teams SUCK this year: Tennessee, BC, Mich St., Arizona, UAB, Wisc-Mil, Murray St. and Southern.

Ah sweet memoriesThe Spectrum also hosted one of the most memorable games in college basketball history when the NCAA Men’s East Regionals were in Philadelphia on March 18, 1992. With two seconds remaining in a tightly contested game, Kentucky’s Sean Wood hit a bank shot to give the Wildcats a one-point lead over Duke. After a time-out, Duke’s Grant Hill is left unguarded and he flings the in-bounds pass 80-feet down the court to a leaping Christian Laettner, who is near the foul line with his back to the basket. The 6’11” senior takes one dribble, fakes right, turns to his left and hits a 17-foot jumper giving Duke a 104-103 victory and their fifth consecutive trip to the Final Four.

We did our annual office draw for teams yesterday. Considering we're all Canadian, we just draw teams out of a hat.We get 8 owners and we break the teams into 1/2 seeds, 3/4 seeds, etc. So each owner ends up drawing 8 teams (a 1/2 seed, a 3/4 seed, etc.)Half the money goes to the winner, 25 per cent to the owner with the most wins and 25 per cent to the biggest upset.My teams SUCK this year: Tennessee, BC, Mich St., Arizona, UAB, Wisc-Mil, Murray St. and Southern.
I have them winning a game this year.
Ah sweet memoriesThe Spectrum also hosted one of the most memorable games in college basketball history when the NCAA Men’s East Regionals were in Philadelphia on March 18, 1992. With two seconds remaining in a tightly contested game, Kentucky’s Sean Wood hit a bank shot to give the Wildcats a one-point lead over Duke. After a time-out, Duke’s Grant Hill is left unguarded and he flings the in-bounds pass 80-feet down the court to a leaping Christian Laettner, who is near the foul line with his back to the basket. The 6’11” senior takes one dribble, fakes right, turns to his left and hits a 17-foot jumper giving Duke a 104-103 victory and their fifth consecutive trip to the Final Four.
I can still remember watching that game

Sports posts look like this to me: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

I hurted. I scoreda goal.good morning everybody. Tournament starts today...WOO HOO!!!!!I tired and hurted and out of shape.Ugh....gonna be a long day. Oh well, work time Anyone wanna give me a full body massage??
I got last!
FU Too!! :D:D Does it make me a SAD groupie that it made my night when Daniel laughed at my joke?? Yeah it does lol lol :D
I get soooo excited when DN talks to me. I have a sickness.Morning. I was awoken from a morning dream when Dave kissed me good bye for work. I was dreaming that I was making out with Vin Diesel. It was sweet that Dave said goodbye, but in the dream, Vin was sitting on the couch and I was straddling him, sitting on his lap, and I was lifting my shirt off. BAD TIMING!vin_diesel07.jpgThen I went back to sleep for a bit. No luck on restarting the dream. :club:
I got last!I get soooo excited when DN talks to me. I have a sickness.Morning. I was awoken from a morning dream when Dave kissed me good bye for work. I was dreaming that I was making out with Vin Diesel. It was sweet that Dave said goodbye, but in the dream, Vin was sitting on the couch and I was straddling him, sitting on his lap, and I was lifting my shirt off. BAD TIMING!vin_diesel07.jpgThen I went back to sleep for a bit. No luck on restarting the dream. :club:
Mmmmm What a niiiiice Dream... I :D Vin
Niiiiiice!
Zim hates you again
Why?
I can still remember watching that game
I was in the Ponchetrain Hotel in Downtown Detroit. Had seen the Wings play earlier that day and then saw teh Pistons the next day.Good times, Good times.