FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Sup Eric (k), j/k. Nice writing last night. How are ya today?

OK, I normally don't do this, but this has gotten absolutely ridiculous. My bankroll is on fumes and I'm just playing tournies til it's completely gone and then I'm done for awhile.Dealt to poguemahone1 [6c 6h]okyukon: folds Johnster: folds petian: folds 0lis: folds karasoulis: folds pokerpro051: calls 30gemlee: folds MasterVlad: calls 15poguemahone1: checks *** FLOP *** [Ad 3s 6d]MasterVlad: checks poguemahone1: bets 150pokerpro051: raises 300 to 450MasterVlad: folds poguemahone1: raises 2380 to 2830 and is all-inSorry pogue, those are both absolutely fu.cking horrendous.pokerpro051: calls 2265 and is all-in*** TURN *** [Ad 3s 6d] [8s]*** RIVER *** [Ad 3s 6d 8s] [Qs]*** SHOW DOWN ***poguemahone1: shows [6c 6h] (three of a kind, Sixes)pokerpro051: shows [As 4s] (a flush, Ace high)pokerpro051 collected 5520 from potDealt to poguemahone1 [Kc Kd]0lis: folds Martanic1: folds pokerpro051: folds gemlee: folds phinster: folds poguemahone1: raises 400 to 600okyukon: folds Johnster: folds GreenAce: raises 3400 to 4000poguemahone1: calls 3270 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Td Ac 5d]*** TURN *** [Td Ac 5d] [2d]*** RIVER *** [Td Ac 5d 2d] [Jh]*** SHOW DOWN ***GreenAce: shows [Qh Kh] (a straight, Ten to Ace)poguemahone1: shows [Kc Kd] (a pair of Kings)GreenAce collected 8065 from pot
Pogue, Both of those are absolutely fu.cking horrendous.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I was talking about the former Sixers GM/President. He always feels great.Although if there is another Pat Croce, then I do not know who that is. But either way, rock on. :club:
Jim Croce=Time in a Bottle
I was talking about the former Sixers GM/President. He always feels great.Although if there is another Pat Croce, then I do not know who that is. But either way, rock on. :club:
LOL, the hippy guy is Jim Croce. LOL!
OK, I normally don't do this, but this has gotten absolutely ridiculous. My bankroll is on fumes and I'm just playing tournies til it's completely gone and then I'm done for awhile.
Sucks, Michael. You're a good player, keep that in mind.
He was a rock and roller.
Sup Eric (k), j/k. Nice writing last night. How are ya today?
Hey, thanks. That stuff was meh..mediocre. I read it again this morning and I really didn't like it much. I'm okay, today. Long morning--we have three trucks in by 7 a.m. on Wednesday, and I have to check them all in--over 300 pieces-- and make sure nothing starts to thaw or warm up. So I'm a bit tired. The ex is allegedly coming over later. So maybe a blowjob a beer and bed time. Tomorrow's my day off, so I'll be watching some ball.
OK, I normally don't do this, but this has gotten absolutely ridiculous. My bankroll is on fumes and I'm just playing tournies til it's completely gone and then I'm done for awhile.
Wow, both of those are wrong, just so wrong.
Thanks Brad, I really don't do the badbeat whine, but damn, this has been happening far too often every time I play since coming back from Vegas. It's just not fun anymore.
I hear ya 100%. I haven't played any "real" poker for a few weeks. I just felt I wanted/needed some time off. My last session of 20/40 was unreal. Flopped sets/floped top 2 getting beat by runner runner flushes and gutshots. It was too much and I said I was taking a break for a bit. GL, if u ever wanna chat poker my AIM is specbrad.

I was down 190BB over three weeks trying to clear a bonus at eurobetpoker....holy crap...i considered it a moral victory if i walked away from a session breaking even. Things were horrible. It was teh second Horrific downswing i've suffered through (both on PR rooms, ironically).Luckily, that last four days before clearing the bonus I made back 87 of the BB...still, i had to force myself to play, cause the bonus was on a time limit.So now i've withdrawn almost my entire roll for personal reasons, but left $10.33 on stars. In two sessions, that's up to 16.80...feels good just going back to the micros and working to build a roll up again.goodnight, allP.S. Sticky...you're in for April 1.

we can all just come to the conclusion that poker sucks. i'm physically drained today from going to the mountains again (brilliant, going to the mountains pretty much the first day you feel better from the dog damn flu) but we had a blast.

we can all just come to the conclusion that poker sucks. i'm physically drained today from going to the mountains again (brilliant, going to the mountains pretty much the first day you feel better from the dog damn flu) but we had a blast.
Hot tea. Warm socks. Warm blanket. Ooh, and have a bubble bath first. The steam is good for your lungs.
I hear ya 100%. I haven't played any "real" poker for a few weeks. I just felt I wanted/needed some time off. My last session of 20/40 was unreal. Flopped sets/floped top 2 getting beat by runner runner flushes and gutshots. It was too much and I said I was taking a break for a bit. GL, if u ever wanna chat poker my AIM is specbrad.
Thanks man. A break is certainly what I'm taking. I'll still pop in from time to time.
I'm dumb. Who are these dudes supposed to be?Ok, Bubble bath time. Nightie night!
Prahlad Freidman, Gigabet and Scott FischmanRumored to have all gone broke? I don't really keep up with this stuff too much, but saw a thread in general about Fischman going off on PStars tonight. I wanted to say everything he was saying tonight. My worst downswings happen on that site, but I keep going back because I do believe it is just random, but damn, only so much a midget can take.
Prahlad Freidman, Gigabet and Scott FischmanRumored to have all gone broke? I don't really keep up with this stuff too much, but saw a thread in general about Fischman going off on PStars tonight. I wanted to say everything he was saying tonight. My worst downswings happen on that site, but I keep going back because I do believe it is just random, but damn, only so much a midget can take.
Come live here and you and Dave can go to the boat whenever you'd like. The boat has donks galore.Nightie Night.sidenote: Dave plays mostly on UB.
I don't know about Freidman, but Gigabet was broke, got staked, and won a tournament. Fischman was/is broke, but got staked by Keller and some other guy.
Coolio for Julio.GP table selection is horrendous. Only one .50/1.00 table and if you're lucky 2 1/2 tables. I've had to play some short-handed. Crazy shi.t. Think I held my own but down a bit. I'm done with PSO. Don't qualify for any of the remaining sites. I think I might hit up FT for their 100% bonus now.
I can get you rakeback, PM me.