• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Oklahoma City in January? Man, I bet the Angels would look really hot in big goose down coats.
Mean temperature in Oklahoma in January = 46.8 degrees. Not bikini weather but not goose down coats either.Asscock.
Mean temperature in Oklahoma in Januare = 46.8 degrees. Not bikini weather but not goose down coats either.Asscock.
Forgot that your hick accent means your in a mild temperature region.
he migh tlose more money on the beats, but mine happen way more often
How do you know you just don't suck at poker? I've learned that I do, and I'm comfortable with that.
How do you know you just don't suck at poker? I've learned that I do, and I'm comfortable with that.
Well I do suck but I'm still better than these donks. I just can't win AJ vs A6 and KQ vs K8
I made Corn and Potato Chowder for dinner. I served it with warm tortillas. It's goot.Recipe
I hate corn.
Pssst - SAM_Hard80 is playing tonight. It's worth the $10 just for the lesson.
FYP

How can you hate corn?Still not playing online poker :PSomeone said I wouldn't last three weeks without it, I'm now up to 6

Well I do suck but I'm still better than these donks. I just can't win AJ vs A6 and KQ vs K8
Well, K8 is just about the nuts. Ask Brad.
Last night's army home game I lost with KK 2 times, QQ 3 times, JJ 2 times, and 10 10 2 times.It was then I decided I didn't know how to play this game.
Pssst - KidPoker is playing tonight. It's worth the $10 just for the lesson.
This is where I bust out with the....I am working on my demo for my resume. So I do not have the time to dedicate to a poker tournament tonight :)note: i will have an audio file, so if anyone wants to hear it when I'm finished IM or MSN me.
Nik, if you like you can always just dump your chips to me. I need the points.Payment from me could be in the form of either $10 or girl beeeeerains. Your choice.
Can I get the beeeeeerains?