• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

bad omen, you'll be out 80thgood luck
I really hope not, I'm in 15th right now, and could use some more points pretty soon.Donks seem to be out in full force tonight as well. Thanks Daniel!

DrawinDeadInDM: ..Yah, except it was 1.50 into a 1.50 potanna0022 (Observer): www.pokercashflow.comDrawinDeadInDM: ..I know, because I hit the 'bet pot' button.DrawinDeadInDM: Weird.I Need an Adult (Observer): i didn't know 3:1 was good enough to hit a 4:1 on the turn anyway...oddpgrooms: no once u put 1.50 into 1.50 pot itbecomes a 3.00 potDrawinDeadInDM: RightI Need an Adult (Observer): pgrooms, what's 3 divided by 1.50DrawinDeadInDM: You pay 1.5 to win 3.DrawinDeadInDM: 2-1pgrooms: i'm betting 1.50 to win 4.50DrawinDeadInDM: WowDrawinDeadInDM: NevermindDrawinDeadInDM: Good hand

Why arn't you running HUD on Pstars? I would feel lost without it also. No way to multitable effectively without it. Exception for Brad cause he's stubborn.
Guess so! Not necessary to have any of the "programs" although I am sure they help somewhat.

Is it just me or does this song make you hot? Could it be because of Gavin Rossdale? Hmm... Artist: Bush Lyrics Song: Machinehead Lyrics. Breathe in breathe out Tied to a wheel fingers got to feel Bleeding through a tourniquet smile I spin on a whim slide to the right I felt you like electric light For our love For our fear For our rise against the years and years and years Chorus: Got a machinehead better than the rest Green to red machinehead I walk from my machine I walk from my machine Deaf dumb and thirty Starting to deserve this Leaning on my conscience wall Blood is like wine Unconscious all the time If I had it all again I'd change it all Repeat Chorus

Anyone else watching legends of poker?I'm only gonna watch part of it now, watch the Apprentice tape with my folks (I bet I'm the only one on this board who watches it :club:) And then I'll catch the 11 pm showing

Guess so! Not necessary to have any of the "programs" although I am sure they help somewhat.
somewhat doesn't begin to describe how useful PT and PAHUD are for playing. I didn't use a gamtime player for the longest time, and when I originally DLed PAHUD back in sept. I was shocked that I had ever played with out it. It has helped out even more for short handed games. I still keep mental notes and write notes on players and that helps out too, along with gut feelings, but the programs will make you money
yo
yi
Is it just me or does this song make you hot? Could it be because of Gavin Rossdale? Hmm... Artist: Bush Lyrics Song: Machinehead Lyrics. Breathe in breathe out Tied to a wheel fingers got to feel Bleeding through a tourniquet smile I spin on a whim slide to the right I felt you like electric light For our love For our fear For our rise against the years and years and years Chorus: Got a machinehead better than the rest Green to red machinehead I walk from my machine I walk from my machine Deaf dumb and thirty Starting to deserve this Leaning on my conscience wall Blood is like wine Unconscious all the time If I had it all again I'd change it all Repeat Chorus
Great songnote: demo is finished
Good morning.Hi Allie, we never talk anymore. I miss you and love you and want to talk to you more.So after my son went to sleep with 103.3 temperature last night he woke up feeling fine and his temperature was gone, one of those just really weird things I guess. Wifey is staying home with him today since they are not supposed to goto school for 24 hours from a fever. Morning everyone else.FYI REMINDER - NEGREANU OPEN TONIGHT. I'm trying to get Daniel to play.
I feel the same sweetie pie. Je t'adore. :D
Why do women always say that we "owe them" just because they did something simple like give birth? geeze even stupid women can do that, not like it takes alot of skill. Heck the Doctor has to so all the training for it. We should be thanking him. I am going to start a Doctors Day movement. Who's with me!
Ummmm....hello!!!! :D
I've heard good things about the Samsung DLPs.
I recently bought a Samsung DLP. 42".
Cause he kisses DN's *** and for some reason DN doesn't realize what a douchebag teaknight is.
Hmmmm I wonder where the TeaKnight alter-ego has been these days. :club: I think maybe Norm is mad at me. I think I've been ignoring him and Ivan the past few days. I was cranky. Sorry boys. Please forgive me. :D

John should be home soon. We are going to sit down tonight and discuss how this is all going to go down. We already talked earlier tonight and made some progress. We are going to leave lawyers out of this for the time being. Neither of us wants this to be a fight. We both want to work together for our daughter's sake. Tonight's talk is not going to be fun but it is necessary. Incase I don't come back, see ya all tomorrow.Hugs and Kisses

John should be home soon. We are going to sit down tonight and discuss how this is all going to go down. We already talked earlier tonight and made some progress. We are going to leave lawyers out of this for the time being. Neither of us wants this to be a fight. We both want to work together for our daughter's sake. Tonight's talk is not going to be fun but it is necessary. Incase I don't come back, see ya all tomorrow.Hugs and Kisses
Good Luck with everything tonight!! **Hugs**