FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I do, however, remember waking up to that text message beeping at 10am Vegas time. I mean really who the hell gets up that early in Vegas? Oh yeah, Michael does cause he needs to throw money at a roulette wheel.
I get up early in Vegas. If I get 5 hours of sleep on any given night, then something's seriously wrong.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I've made my final, final, final choices. And I'm not confident.
Who's in your final 4??
I get up early in Vegas. If I get 5 hours of sleep on any given night, then something's seriously wrong.
Hmm....John makes note on piece of paper.
Am I the only one completely pumped about MARCH MADNESS starting today?
Nope.I'm stoked.I'm going to head to the bar now. I plan on watching every game today. I will probably be absolutely wasted by the end of the night, but, I already TOLD the girlfriend she was picking me up, since I had to run her fuc.king dancing shoes out to her last night, and had to wander into the studio in my pajama pants, messed up hair, unshaven face and ratty, holey t-shirt infront of a bunch of sixteen year old girls. Fun times.
LESS THAN ONE HOUR TILL TIPOFFcan one of the angels please **** my brains out for the next 45 minutes?
I would say pick me pick me but I'm pretty sure you're either a) not going to read this or 2) will ignore me anyway so f.uck it I'm going with the mailboy. :club:
We'll cover ourselves in overdue bills, you sexy thang.
Did you shave today? Just checkin'.
Nope.I'm stoked.I'm going to head to the bar now. I plan on watching every game today. I will probably be absolutely wasted by the end of the night, but, I already TOLD the girlfriend she was picking me up, since I had to run her fuc.king dancing shoes out to her last night, and had to wander into the studio in my pajama pants, messed up hair, unshaven face and ratty, holey t-shirt infront of a bunch of sixteen year old girls. Fun times.
blah, blah, blah....dancers, 16-year-old girls...TPIUWP
I would say pick me pick me but I'm pretty sure you're either a) not going to read this or 2) will ignore me anyway so f.uck it I'm going with the mailboy. :PDid you shave today? Just checkin'.
Shave where?And you know I know you check out my butt every time i walk by your desk, right?
Shave where?And you know I know you check out my butt every time i walk by your desk, right?
Well, that's your fault for having such an amazing a.ss. I can't not be who I am. If you didn't like it you wouldn't walk by my desk so often. Tease.I'm hoping you didn't shave that stubble thing you had going on yesterday.

Heh, thanks IvAn.

YSAFOWIWTSAPO
You Suck At Figuring Out Who I Want The Sexy *** Pictures Of?Hah! Man, I'm the greatest.This song seems timely and accurate..Eve 6 - AmphetaminesAmphetamines and jellybeansShe was pretty in her teensWaiting for the month of come what MayI smelled you on my shirt todayOf course the hardest part is letting goBut you've got to or you knowYou'll end up waiting by thePhone me once in a whileLet me know you're alrightTell you again that I'm fineThen we go about our separate livesWas it nasty scheme or lazy dreamsI left you cold two blankets deepThis is the last song I'll send your wayI smelled you on my shirt todayOf course the hardest part is letting goBut you've got to or you knowYou'll end up waiting by thePhone me once in a whileLet me know you're alrightTell you again that I'm fineThen we go about our separate livesPhone me tell me that you're waitingBy the phone for me to phone youOnce in a whileThen we go about our separate livesPhone me once in a whileLet me know you're alrightTell you again that I'm fineThen we go about our separate lives
wtf, they limit the amount of people that can watch?
I'm not quite sure. I think it is their way of limiting the huge hit on the server. Every 1:30 they allow more people "in".I am now sitting 9,555. 15 minutes to tip, It's gonna be close.